Ground Turkey And Broccoli Pasta
Pasta with Ground Turkey and Broccoli is 30 minute one pot meal with turkey, broccoli, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Inspired by this ground turkey pasta casserole. It is one of those dinner recipes your family will ask to make again and again. And if you make them almond flour banana bread for dessert, they will love you forever!
Skillet Enchiladas is a one pot meal a.k.a wonder. 30 minutes and you have lazy beef enchiladas for supper. And healthy!
Easy Dinner Recipes For Beginners
If you’re learning to cook, this collection of easy dinner recipes are perfect for beginners. Choose from five ingredient recipes, dinner recipes that are ready in 30 minutes or less, and watch cooking videos to make recipes easy and help improve your cooking skills in no time.
Quick Ground Beef Dinner Ideas
- Swedish Meatballs. Delicious, comforting homemade Swedish meatballs are seared and smothered in a creamy gravy sauce and taste so much better than IKEA meatballs.
- Easy Meat Lasagna. Classic easy meat lasagna is the ultimate Italian comfort food with layers of tender lasagna, meaty tomato sauce, cheese filling and melted cheese on top.
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili. Hearty slow cooker beef chili is an easy, comforting, low-maintenance dinner in fall and winter months. It’s a family favourite crockpot chili.
- Sticky Honey Garlic Meatballs. Sticky honey garlic meatballs are a delicious and flavourful 30-minute meal to add to your weekly dinner rotation. A total crowd pleaser.
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie. Skillet shepherd’s pie is a savoury and hearty traditional comfort food. With flavourful beef and fluffy potatoes, this cozy meal it will warm you up.
- Sheet Pan Nachos. Oven-baked loaded sheet pan nachos are a crowd pleaser for an easy weeknight dinner or a crave-worthy appetizer to serve on game day.
Also Check: Lemon Tea Recipe For Weight Loss
Tips For Cooking Dinner Fast
If you want to cook dinner super-quick , you must be organized.
If you dont have all your ingredients and equipment ready, you simply wont get your meals done on time.
So here my top 5 tips to cook faster:
1. Organize your kitchen utensils and make sure you have sharp knives
This is cooking 101. Put your most-used tools in the drawer closest to where you work and get the things you rarely use out of the way. Honestly, things like Christmas cookie cutters and that banana slicer you bought in a moment of craziness wont be useful while you cook dinner.
The only things you need around you are:
And I cannot stress enough how important it is to invest in some good quality knives. Cooking is just much harder, and it takes three times as long when you have to saw through your veggies instead of slicing them like butter. You just need a couple of good knives, and your life will change forever.
2. Keep pantry essentials accessible
Same as with utensils. Keep oil, salt, and pepper on your counter. And make sure things like sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, spices, and seasoning are easily accessible.
3. Read the recipe till the end before you start
Have you ever gone through a recipe only to find out halfway that your eggs need to be at room temperature or that you were supposed to warm up the oven? Make sure you read the recipe entirely before you start, so youll have no surprises.
4. Have all the ingredients on the counter ready to go
Best Easy Dinner Recipes For A Family
- Sheet Pan Olive Bar Chicken. Full of rich flavors, almost NO prep, and using only one pan, this dish is destined to become a new favorite.
- Five Spice Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner. Chicken thighs and cabbage get a little dose of flavor from Chinese five spice, and a little oven time on a sheet pan and boom! Dinners done.
- Sheet Pan Quesadilla with Jalapeño Ranch. Stuffed with cheese and avocado, this giant, melty, upgraded cheese sheet pan quesadilla is good on its own, but we take it over the top with a side of homemade jalapeño ranch for dipping.
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese. Whats easierand way betterthan instant mac and cheese? Rich, creamy, homemade Instant Pot mac and cheese! Why? Because it takes about 5 minutes start-to-finish.
- Crock-Pot Chicken Taco Meat. Wait wait waittaco night can be even easier? Yep! Meet our 3-ingredient Crock-Pot chicken taco meat recipe!
- Mango Chutney Chicken Sheet Pan. A jar of store-bought mango chutney is the secret to this ultra easy dinner.
- Old Bay Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner. Need we say more? Old Bay makes everything taste goodnot that shrimp and sausage need any help.
- Za’atar Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner. We dressed up basic cauliflower and chicken with our latest favorite spice blend, zaatar.
You May Like: Healthy Gluten Free Dairy Free Dinner Recipes
One Pot/pan Healthy Meals
These one pot and sheet pan dinners prove that healthy dinners can be flavorful without washing 3 pots. With one pan cooking its important to figure out the right combination of foods, so pasta doesnt get mushy or meat not fully cooked. Below, are all tried and true one pot wonders and Im working on more.
Browse our best collections with over 100 Instant Pot recipes for major one pot cooking inspiration.
Surf And Turf For Two
Check it out first, weve got the surf. Many surf and turf combos call for shrimp as the surf, but if youre gonna go, go all out and use scallops instead. Its the right thing to do. Scallops are one of my favorite foods on earth and are a cinch to cook. They literally take 3 minutes from start to finish. I know. Scallops have a mild seafood flavor and a fabulous, dense yet silky texture thats unlike any fish or shrimp youve ever had. I could eat them every day. Next, we have the turf. Since Im suggesting you make this dish for Valentines Day next weekend, splurge and get filet mignon. The creme de la creme of beef cuts. Buttery-soft, melts in your mouth, totally worth the price tag. Ill show you, or Ben will I suppose, how to cook the steaks so theyre perfectly cooked from the inside out, plus how to make the simple wine and rosemary-infused pan sauce thats drizzled on top. For an impressive dinner recipe idea, this meal serves two perfectly.
You May Like: Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe For One
Christmas Dinner Ideas For Two
- Crockpot BBQ Ribs: This is one of my favorite slow cooker recipes. All you have to do is to dump and go! With a few minutes of prepration, youll come home to a delicious aroma! Theyre so juicy, tender, and of course, easy to make.
- Seared Scallops for Two: Looking for something elegant to make but youre running out of time? Dont fret, seared scallops are here to save the day! Ready in just 15 minutes, seared scallops are completely versatile you can serve them up as an appetizer or as a main course.
- Roasted Turkey Breast With Rosemary & Garlic: Want to make a turkey meal for Christmas for two and dont want to cook up the entire turkey? This roasted turkey breasts recipe is the perfect solution. Its full of rosemary, garlic, and lemon flavor. Plus its Keto and Gluten-free too!
Chicken Recipes For Two:
Simple and delicious lentil dhal made with just a few pantry ingredients. This vegan dish is healthy, cheap, and very satisfying. Red lentils are cooked with fragrant spices, and creamy coconut milk until a creamy and thick texture is reached. Recipe by TheNourishPlate.com
This vegan eggplant sandwich is so delicious that youll keep making it over and over again. Layers of smoky eggplant and fresh vegetables are packed in panini bread, then toasted till perfection! Ideal for lunchboxes, picnics, and lunches on the go! Recipe by LittleSunnyKitchen.com.
This dish tastes just like the sesame tofu that is served in U.S. Chinese restaurants. Honey, rice vinegar and red pepper flakes make it sweet, sour and spicy sesame oil and seeds add sesame deliciousness. And the recipe takes no more than 20 minutes to put together. Recipe by TheSpiceTrain.com.
Don’t Miss: Gluten Dairy Soy Free Recipes
Greek Lemon Garlic Chicken Salad
This meal is beautiful and flavorful my only complaint is that it is almost too beautiful to eat.
It takes some effort to put together, but it is well worth it, particularly if you want to look good for someone special.
The recipe states that store-bought tzatziki may be used, but try a homemade version for a richer, fuller taste. Salads really do make easy dinners for two. Easy meals for two need to be super simple.
Sometimes all you want is a hearty, home cooked meal that takes you back to your childhood.
That dinner is probably chicken and dumplings if you live south of the Mason-Dixon line.
This is one of my favorite recipes since it is so easy yet so delicious.
You can make this in about an hour with only a few ingredients.
Dont worry if you produce too much it can be frozen for up to 6 months!
Better Than Takeout Dinner Ideas
- Healthy Lemon Chicken. Better than takeout, healthy lemon chicken is a delicious, sticky chicken stir fry coated in a flavourful, sweet and tangy sauce. The best weeknight dinner.
- 15-Minute Lo Mein. Say goodbye to takeout and make easy 15-minute lo mein at home using fresh and healthy ingredients.
- Vegetarian Chow Mein. Better than takeout, quick easy stir-fried vegetarian chow mein is packed with vegetables and coated in a delicious savoury sauce. Make it in 15 minutes.
- Kung Pao Chicken. Kung Pao chicken is a Chinese chicken dish that is stir-fried with crisp vegetables and tossed in a delicious Asian sauce packed with flavour.
- Vegetarian Fried Rice. Make flavourful, Chinese restaurant-style vegetarian fried rice at home in 10 minutes, with fully customizable ingredients, and say good-bye to take-out!
- General Tso’s Chicken. Baked General Tso’s Chicken is a saucy, savoury, sweet, spicy Chinese-American takeout favourite made healthier with baked chicken, not fried.
You May Like: Healthy Food Recipes On A Budget
Butternut Biryani With Cucumber Raita
Cook our healthy veggie curry using dried mushrooms, spices and butternut squash. It contains three of your 5-a-day along with calcium, iron and fibre
This one-pan dish is simple, but really looks the business when you’re trying to impress
This easy yet impressive recipe makes a stylish main course for a special occasion
Lemon And Herb Chicken With Asparagus And Roasted Red Potatoes
This lemon-and-herb chicken dish is a trifecta of everything you and your other half need for a well-balanced meal. The best part of all? It really does come together in no time. While you have the potatoes roasting, you work on the chicken and asparagus. The dish is practically done by the time the potatoes are ready, and you can sit down to a fulfilling meal that doesn’t suck the energy out of you.
Don’t Miss: Premier Protein Powder Smoothie Recipes
Healthy Dinner Recipes For Pizza Night
Did you know homemade pizza dough and sauce freeze perfectly? The next time you make them, double the recipe, and freeze half for an easy dinner down the road. If making dough from scratch isnt your thing, good store-bought options are out there too. I recommend looking for fresh dough in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. Itll work great in all of these recipes:
Cast Iron Skillet PizzaLove thick-crust pizza? Then break out your cast-iron skillet! Itll help you make homemade pizza thats crisp on the bottom and thick and chewy around the edges. Any toppings are fair game here. Pile on roasted red peppers, roasted tomatoes, pesto, sautéed mushrooms, or anything you like!
- 1½cupssmoked mozzarella cheese
- ¼cupgrated pecorino or Parmesan cheese
Quick Stir Fry And Curries
My family loves curry and stir fry dinner recipes. Stir fries are loaded with veggies and are super healthy especially when you make homemade stir fry sauce. You can eat stir fry on its own for a low carb meal or with a complex carb side. Healthy meals made easy!
Craving Asian but not MSG? Try this Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry with homemade sauce that can be on your family dinner table in 30 minutes.
Also Check: Veggie Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
Healthy Dinner Ideas For Two
- Perfect Filet Mignon for Two: If youre looking for a tender cut of beef that doesnt even require any fancy seasonings, then filet mignon is the answer! All you need is olive oil, salt, and pepper. Simple pan-searing will cook it to perfection! For the best taste, cook it to medium-rare but you can cook it to your preferred doneness.
- Maple Glazed Sockeye Salmon: This may become your new favorite recipe! Glazed Salmon recipe only takes 5 ingredients, easy to make, and even easier to clean up! Its a delicious recipe thats perfect for a busy weeknight, plus you can double this recipe up for an elegant meal with friends or the kids.
- Salmon Taco Bowls: Homemade taco seasoning for salmon? Yes, absolutely! These salmon taco bowls are served with flavorful sofrito rice, avocado, salsa, green onion, cilantro, or any other toppings prefer!
Easy Dinner Ideas For Taco Night
It doesnt matter if its Tuesday, Friday, Thursday, or Monday. Any night can be taco night, especially if you keep a stash of tortillas in your freezer!
DIY Taco BarIf youre serving picky eaters, a taco bar is one of the BEST weeknight dinners. Set out a stack of tortillas with toppings like refried beans, fajita veggies, cilantro lime rice, salsa, and guac, and let everyone customize their meal.
Vegan Sweet Potato & Poblano QuesadillaOk, its not a taco, but its still an easy dinner thatll take advantage of the tortillas in your freezer. This recipe calls for vegan cheese, but if youre not vegan, feel free to swap in regular cheddar or Jack cheese.
Don’t Miss: Best Plant Based Burger Recipe
Easy Dinner Recipes For Two That Are Fabulous For Date Night
This week, youre finally having a date night , just the two of you. Waitdont order pizza. Cooking a meal together is way more romantic…and tastier. Here, 60 easy dinner-for-two ideas. Note: Some of these recipes make four servings, but thats just built-in meal prep .
Instant Pot Ginger Soy Tilapia
Did the week get away from you and you have no idea what to make for dinner? These tilapia fillets go straight from the freezer into the Instant Pot for a quick and flavorful meal. The fish is steamed in a mixture of ginger, soy sauce, and mirin. And, you can go ahead and use any other flaky white fish you have on hand. Pollock, flounder, and cod work great in this recipe.
Don’t Miss: Simple Healthy Recipes For Two
Easy Meal Recipes For Two People
Need a smaller meal to cook at home? Here are 34 easy meals for two that are sure to help you out in the kitchen!
Who doesnt love a night in? Like a fun date night with Easy Meals for Two?
Healthy meals for two are a great way to show your love to your loved one and share a great meal with the person you want to be with.
Ive been doing a lot of email communication with the people that look at my website and Ive found that probably 80 percent of people are cooking for themselves and their spouse and need recipes that only make 2-4 servings.
So I decided to do a roundup post on recipes that are for people that only need a few servings and make some really great leftovers.
Want More Recipes For One Or Two
My cookbook is a collection of comfort foodinspired recipes scaled down to serve one or two people. Its a book for anyone who wants to cook for themselves but doesnt want leftovers cluttering up the refrigerator only to be tossed out later. In this book, youll find 75 recipes for small-scale dishes including updated classics, 30-minute single-serving dinners, and simple one-pan recipes that you can make any night of the week!
GOURMET COOKING FOR ONE OR TWO: INCREDIBLE MEALS THAT ARE SMALL IN SIZE BUT BIG IN FLAVOR
You May Like: Best Smoked Pulled Pork Recipe
Crab & Asparagus Pappardelle
Crab is so good to serve in the spring combined with fresh egg pappardelle and asparagus, it makes a stunning seasonal dish. Pair it with a rocket salad
This super-quick and special recipe for two is bound to become a My Good Food favourite
Hearty Filling Soups For Dinner
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup. Smooth, hearty and light, one pot lemon chicken orzo soup is pure comfort in a bowl. This family favourite is like chicken noodle soup with a major upgrade.
- Creamy Tortellini Soup with Sausage. Hearty and creamy tortellini soup with sausage, spinach and kale is total comfort food in a bowl. Make this flavourful one pot meal in under 30 minutes.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup. Hearty chicken tortilla soup is a delicious, wholesome and filling soup that you can make in about 30 minutes, packed with classic Mexican flavours.
- Healthy Miso Ramen with Chicken. It doesn’t get any more cozier than a healthy miso ramen soup with chicken from the comfort of your own home. The vegan miso broth is what this ramen is all about. Seriously, weeknight dinners have never been tastier!
- Vegetarian Mushroom Barley Soup. Wholesome hearty vegetarian mushroom barley soup is healthy, filling, and so delicious. This one pot meal is easy to make with just 10 minutes of prep.
Also Check: Campbell Soup Chicken Casserole Recipes