Potstickers With Spicy Dipping Sauce
Potstickers are a type of dumpling that is fried, boiled and steamed almost at the same time. By searing one side of these dumplings in a skillet with oil and then pouring in water to let them boil and steam, you end up with dumplings that are chewy on one side and crispy golden-brown on the other. You can make these well in advance and even freeze them before cooking.
Get the Recipe: Potstickers with Spicy Dipping Sauce
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
Now if you’re at all familiar with Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, you know the slices are pretty thick. While we could have made our cheesecake the same way, we decided to slice the calories in half and make the cheesecake a bit thinner than usual. However, if you would rather have a slice of cheesecake a mile highjust like the Cheesecake Factory cheesecakethen you simply double the cheesecake recipe, but make the same crust.
Get our recipe for Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake.
Copycat Cracker Barrel Chicken And Dumplings
Between their buttermilk pancakes and hashbrown casserole, there are quite a few delicious options to choose from on the Cracker Barrel menu. While their breakfast items are always a great option, the famous Cracker Barrel Chicken n’ Dumplins are a customer favorite for dinneror lunch! So of course, we had to attempt our very own copycat Cracker Barrel chicken and dumplings recipe for ourselves.
Also Check: Veg Soup Recipes For Weight Loss
Pork & Sausage Make Everything Taste Amazing
- Sausage, Kale and Potato Skillet Dinner. An easy one-pan sausage, kale and potato skillet that pleases everyone, from cook to clean-up crew.
- Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops. Having a few punchy ingredients on-hand is a great way to make a simple dinner out of just a few ingredients. Hoisin sauce is one of our go-to super-ingredients for easy dinnersjust slather it on some pork chops, and youre well on your way to dinnertime bliss.
- Pork Chops with Mushroom Cream Sauce. Speaking of pork chops, this versionwith a super creamy mushroom sauceis ready in just 30 minutes.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Chimichurri. Grilling always makes for an easy dinner, right? Its so fast, and the clean up is minimal. Sliced up this pork tenderloin and serve it with a bowl of chimichurriyoull be hearing raves for days.
- Cauliflower Gnocchi with Bruschetta Sauce and Sausage. This hearty, low-carb supper that bursts with bright, bold flavors and comes together in under ten minutes. It just doesnt get easier or healthier than that!
- Sheet Pan Italian Sausage Heros with Honey Mustard. The brilliant thing about breaking out your sheet pan to make italian sausage sandwiches with peppers is that it makes it so easy to make Italian hoagies for a crowd! Gather the hungry masses and let the feeding begin.
Traditional Mandarin Fried Rice
This is a more traditional style of chow fan that features just a couple of seasonings. The star ingredient in this dish is the lapcheung, or Chinese sausage. These are sold at most Asian markets and have a sweet, porky flavor and plenty of tasty fat that will render out and flavor the rice. It’s important to use day-old rice for this dish. Using freshly cooked rice will make this dish mushy.
Get the Recipe: Traditional Mandarin Fried Rice
Don’t Miss: Green Tea Drink Recipes For Weight Loss
Chocolate Coconut And Almond Chickpea Ice Cream
This vegan alternative to ice cream is rich and creamy, thanks to velvety coconut milk, smooth almond butter and the secret ingredient…chickpeas! We promise you won’t taste the chickpeas one bit they’re simply included for texture and body. There’s even three layers of chocolate for some welcomed sweetness. Serve with an extra sprinkle of toasted coconut chips for a delicious, plant-based treat.
Get the Recipe: Chocolate, Coconut and Almond Chickpea Ice Cream
Copycat Domino’s Deluxe Pizza
While our version of sausage pizza is slightly different, we have a feeling you’ll love this homemade pizza as much as you love the Domino’s version. Domino’s Deluxe Pizza includes pepperoni, Italian sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms, and onions. Our pizza still has Italian sausage and peppers, but we lighten it up on the meat by skipping on the pepperoni and add spinach instead.
Get our recipe for Sausage and Pepper Pizza.
Also Check: Recipes For People Who Hate Cooking
Soup For Dinner Absolutely
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup is so hearty and one of our favorite chilly weather soups to enjoy! You can make it in just 30 minutes with only a handful of basic ingredients, making it the best weeknight soup!
- Our Creamy Chicken and Farro Soup is a rift off of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. We love the pops of texture the farro provides in this ridiculously delicious and creamy soup! Its a reader favorite and a favorite in both our households as well!
- Spicy Red Curry Noodle Soup with Shrimp is super cozy, warming and packed with so much bright flavor. Its also fun to switch it up from time to time and swap shredded chicken in for the shrimp or even tofu for a simple vegetarian friendly, healthy dinner idea.
- We love baked potatoes, so it was no surprise to either of us that Loaded Baked Potato Soup quickly became our jam! We love loading the soup up with ALL the toppings!
- Our Corn Chowder might be one of our favorite soup recipes on the entire site! This chowder is seriously the best and only gets better with time. If fresh corn isnt in season, frozen works just fine, so you can enjoy this hearty soup for dinner all year long!
- Cheese filled pasta in soup?! Sign us up! We love our simple Tortellini Soup very much. Its hearty and filling, but the broth based soup also wont weight you down. Delicious!
Michelin Star Recipes You Can Make At Home
Take advantage of the extra time indoors by attempting to emulate your culinary heroes.
| April 1 2020
The Covid-19 crisis has struck the restaurant industry harder than most. All over the world, chefs have been forced to close their doors with no indication of when they might be able to reopen again. It may be a while before we can get our fine-dining fix, but take advantage of the extra time indoors by attempting to emulate your culinary heroes. Here, we have compiled Michelin star recipes from some of the best restaurants for you to try at home.
Also Check: Pistachio Martini Recipe With Amaretto
Copycat Arby’s Stuffed Jalapeo Bites
Looking to go low-carb, but craving a basket of Arby’s stuffed jalapeño bites? Well with one of our delicious copycat recipes, you get the best of both worlds! These are stuffed with ground beef and a full-fat, creamy cheese filling, then topped off with a combo of crispy bacon and pork rinds for extra flavor.
Get our recipe for Stuffed Jalapeño Bites.
Vietnamese Bbq Shrimp And Rice Noodle Bowls
These Vietnamese-inspired bowls are so versatile because you can pretty much use whatever protein or vegetables you have on hand. Start with rice noodles I personally like using the plumper udon vermicelli noodles and add your protein. This recipe calls for shrimp but you could use anything from chicken or pork to tofu or beef in the same marinade.
Jazz it up with whatever toppings you like best: crushed peanuts, scallions, sliced cucumber, sesame seeds, avocado, etc. A few simple ingredients like fish sauce, chili-garlic sauce, and lime juice make this dinner taste just as good as your favorite takeout.
Don’t Miss: 2 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes
Copycat Outback Aussie Cheese Fries
Instead of indulging in a plate of cheese fries with a four-digit calorie count, this easy home version keeps the calories low by baking the potatoes until crisp, applying just the right amount of cheese, and using a few hunks of crumbled bacon and a handful of pickled jalapeños.
Get our recipe for Cheese Fries.
Easy Recipes To Make With Your Kids
More time inside means more opportunities to make some fun recipes with your kids! These are 20 of my favorites.
Banana Sushi has endless possibilities of combinations and is super fun for kids!
Vegetarian Sandwiches are simple and only require 2 ingredients. See if you can come up with any other fun combinations with your kids!
Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites can be made into any shape you want! How cute are these unicorns?
Strawberry SunButter Bites are great for working on fine motor skills by rolling them up after you spread the ingredients.
Yellow Rice Cakes are fun for my kids to help mix up the ingredients before we cook them!
Make these Arepas with Pulled Poblano Chicken with my kids is one of my favorite things to do. Patting out the dough is so relaxing and fun!
Any time my kids get to choose topping they are 100% game so these Whole Wheat Pizza Bagels are always a hit!
Rolling these Protein Balls into their shape is a fun activity for little ones! It’s a win-win that they’re also packed with healthy ingredients for their bodies!
Let your little ones choose fruit goes into these homemade Fruit Pop Tarts!
I mean, these No Bake Cookie Dough Balls need no introduction. It’s like sneaking raw cookie dough without the risks!
Who doesn’t love making cookies? Try these Vegan Cowgirl Cookies and thank me later.
Stack you and your kids favorite nacho toppings on these Nacho Scoopers!
Use your cutest cookie cutters to make fun shaped Uncrustables!
Don’t Miss: American Honey Whiskey Drink Recipes
Steamed Striped Bass With Ginger And Scallions
Steamed whole fish is one of the hallmarks of Chinese cooking. While it may seem like a simple and light way of preparing fish, the technique has been perfected over centuries and brings out the best flavors of the fish. That being said, it’s important to use the freshest fish you can find.
Get the Recipe: Steamed Striped Bass with Ginger and Scallions
Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken
How can you resist the fried Orange Chicken at Panda Express? Why not stay away from the restaurant altogether and make your own healthier version of it instead? Made with all kinds of delicious vegetables and hearty brown rice, you’ll feel great after indulging in this meal.
Get our recipe for Orange Chicken.
You May Like: Banana Smoothie Recipe No Yogurt
Sausage And Mushroom Frittata
A frittata is an Italian egg dish that might be described as a quiche crossed with an omelet. But unlike a quiche, it requires no crust. And unlike an omelet, when you make one, you can serve the entire family. And if you drizzle a bit of marinara on this one, you can almost imagine you’re eating pizza.
Get our recipe for a Sausage and Mushroom Frittata.
Copycat Kfc Fried Chicken
We’ll be the first to admit that the idea of oven-fried chicken rubs us the wrong way. Usually, the chicken comes out dry and the crust soggy or non-existent, leaving your need to eat crispy, juicy food unfulfilled. But this version of the oven-fried chicken recipe defies all expectations. The result? The juiciest, crispiest oven-fried chicken ever.
Get our recipe for Oven-Fried Chicken.
Also Check: Tandy Cake Recipe With Hershey Bars
Better Than Takeout Dinner Ideas
- Healthy Lemon Chicken. Better than takeout, healthy lemon chicken is a delicious, sticky chicken stir fry coated in a flavourful, sweet and tangy sauce. The best weeknight dinner.
- 15-Minute Lo Mein. Say goodbye to takeout and make easy 15-minute lo mein at home using fresh and healthy ingredients.
- Vegetarian Chow Mein. Better than takeout, quick easy stir-fried vegetarian chow mein is packed with vegetables and coated in a delicious savoury sauce. Make it in 15 minutes.
- Kung Pao Chicken. Kung Pao chicken is a Chinese chicken dish that is stir-fried with crisp vegetables and tossed in a delicious Asian sauce packed with flavour.
- Vegetarian Fried Rice. Make flavourful, Chinese restaurant-style vegetarian fried rice at home in 10 minutes, with fully customizable ingredients, and say good-bye to take-out!
- General Tso’s Chicken. Baked General Tso’s Chicken is a saucy, savoury, sweet, spicy Chinese-American takeout favourite made healthier with baked chicken, not fried.
Up Your Cocktail Recipeswith Clear Ice
One way to take your homemade cocktail recipes one step further? Make clear ice! This crystal clear ice looks beautiful and artisanal, like your cocktail was made at a fancy bar. You can make clear ice at home and its so easy! All you need is a small cooler and 24 hours, and your cocktails will look extra stunning. Heres how to do it! Go to How to Make Clear Ice.
Don’t Miss: Campbell’s Cream Of Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Easy Cocktails To Make At Home
These simple, classic cocktails should be on everyone’s at-home drinks menu. Don’t be afraid of shaking up your spirits and braving the world of mixology. These easy cocktail recipes are simple to master and will make jaws drop. Produce an elegant martini, a frothy espresso martini or a vibrant Aperol spritz with our step-by-step tutorials.
Get all manner of drinks with our easy cocktail recipes. Want to add a professional spin to your cocktail mixing? Make a batch of our easy sugar syrup with just two ingredients and use in a variety of dazzling drinks.
Tips For Quick And Easy Dinners
- Make aheadand freezer-friendly. You can make many of these easy dinners ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for a few days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Prep in advance. You can also make things easy by prepping the ingredients in advance and store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Check the individual recipes for full make ahead and storing instructions.
- How to reheat. Most of the leftovers can be reheated either in the air fryer or the oven at 300F for 10-15 minutes until warmed through, on the stovetop over medium to low heat for about 5-10 minutes until warmed through, or in the microwave in 20-second increments until warmed through. If heating from frozen, let it thaw first and then reheat.
Recommended Reading: Campbells Soup Recipes With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Chicken And Mushroom Pie
Try our classic chicken and mushroom pie recipe
Skill level: Medium
Pies are much easier to make than you may think especially if you cheat and use ready-made pastry. Making the filling from scratch is the most important part of the pie – you can control what goes in, be it fresh veggies or a homemade sauce. Knowing what goes into your pie and opting for homemade instead of shop-bought is definitely the healthier option.
Once you’ve mastered this classic chicken and mushroom pie it’s time to expand and make other pies like our cheese pie , the Hairy Bikers’ favourite steak and ale pie or even teach yourself how to make the pastry from scratch using our simple puff pastry recipe.
Pasta And Noodles For Dinner Yes Please
- Our Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe is everything we love thrown into a decadent pasta dish! It has plump, buttery shrimp, a creamy sauce with a kick, and is packed with bright cajun flavors! Its pretty unconventional, but thats one of the reasons its one of our favorite pasta dinner ideas!
- We love our hearty Bolognese Sauce tossed with pappardelle. Its a simplified version of the classic, but with all the delicious flavors intact. Our recipe makes enough to feed 6 to 8 people and it makes the best leftovers!
- These Garlic Noodles might be one of both our favorite recipes on the blog! Theyre so simple to make and just filled with so much umami goodness. While we can both inhale these noodles and call it a day, we do occasionally throw some broccoli florets and chicken into the mix to make it a complete meal!
- Cacio e Pepe Pasta Pie is another carb loading dinner we adore. Its so easy to make and is amazing paired next to some mixed greens.
- We are always down to make our Chile Oil Garlic Noodles! Theyre so good and another dish we can just inhale as is, or beef up with some protein and veg. Either way, this noodle recipe is a real winner!
- When we realized how easy it is to make Chow Mein we couldnt believe it! We love making this popular noodle dish at home all the time for dinner now!
Recommended Reading: Best Healthy Ground Turkey Recipes
The Truffle Croque Monsieur By Emmanuel Andrieu
Les Manoirs de Tourgéville
A Normandy recipe to recreate at home, this Croque Monsieur combines crusted toast, with melting cheese and the elegant taste of the truffle.
Ingredients 3½ cups of grated emmental cheese2/3 cup of creamFour slices of hamTruffle oil and piece of truffle
Mix the cream and the grated cheese, sprinkle with pepper and add a few drops of truffle oil. Leave in a fridge the previous evening. Spread the mix on sliced bread and add a slice of ham with a few bits of truffle. Cover with another slice of bread and spread the mix of cheese and cream. Leave in oven for 12 minutes at 350°F.
Smoked Paprika Potato Chips
So, you’ve made our baked potato chips, and now you’re ready for a challenge. How about tossing your russet slices in a mixture of olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika before baking them? Try our version of smoked paprika baked potato chips, which, truth be told, won’t be all that challenging because you already know your way around a batch of baked potato chips.
Get our recipe for Smoked Paprika Potato Chips.
Also Check: Medi Weight Loss Dessert Recipes