Campbells Tuna Noodle Casserole
We think its time to revive the classic tuna noodle casserole, dont you?
Our moms and grandmas made this yummy casserole, but you dont see folks making tuna casserole as much as they used to.
Thats a shame because tuna is so healthy and it adds so much flavor to a casserole.
This casserole is so easy to make. All you need are egg noodles, condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, tuna, and grated cheddar cheese.
Oh, and dont forget the crumbled potato chips for the crust. Thats what really makes this casserole shine.
Chicken And Rice Mushroom Soup Casserole
There is nothing more comforting than a savory casserole, and this chicken and rice casserole is all about flavor and simplicity.
In fact, there are only four ingredients in this chicken casserole, and one of them is cream of mushroom soup.
Besides the cream of mushroom soup, the onion soup mix also makes this an easy recipe to quickly pull together.
The recipe calls for long-grain white rice, but you can easily substitute brown rice in this recipe. Be sure to take into account that brown rice takes just a little longer to cook.
Baked Pork Chops With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Baked pork is an easy dinner, but its not always easy to pick a sauce-pairing for those succulent chops.
If you have a can of Campbells cream of mushroom soup in the cupboard, you have your answer.
This creamy, rich sauce will keep your chops juicy and moist as they cook.
Itll leave you free to spend some quality time with the kids, or have a relaxing glass of wine. No judgment here!
Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole
If you’ve ever been to a Cracker Barrel, this hash brown casserole will taste very familiar. It uses cream of chicken soup to help cook potatoes until tender, and is topped with plenty of melted cheese. It’s equally great for breakfast or brinner.
Set up this breakfast hash the night before and you can wake up to a meaty, cheesy morning skillet in no time. It uses cheddar cheese condensed soup and all you’ll need to do is fry up some eggs to put on top.
Get the recipe from Mommy’s Home Cooking.
You can use cream of chicken, potato, or mushroom, depending on your preference for this super easy crockpot recipe. Just combine two to three heads of broccoli, onion, milk, and the soup in a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours, blitz into creaminess, and top with cheddar cheese.
Get the recipe from Pinch of Yum.
Campbells Green Bean Casserole
The green bean casserole is a classic for a reason. This family favorite is easy to pull together and can feed a lot of hungry mouths.
In this recipe, Campbells cream of mushroom soup is poured over tender green beans and topped with crispy onions for extra crunch.
Its creamy, tasty, and its easily converted into a vegetarian main meal with a simple side salad or steamed rice.
You May Like: Whiskey Punch Recipe Ginger Ale
Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes Your Family Will Love
We have so many chicken soup recipes, we couldnt just stick to a top 10! From chicken pot pies to quesadillas and risotto, theres a chicken soup recipe for every taste and every occasion.
Our cream of chicken soup is a key ingredient in these recipes. It makes a great base for a sauce, thickens up pies with hearty flavour and brings a warming sense of comfort that you can only get with Campbells.
Do you have a recipe that youd like to feature on our list? Send it to us! Wed be proud to share your skills with our community of fellow Campbells cooks.
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Casserole
The ultimate in hearty fare, this comforting chicken casserole makes a brilliantly simple, midweek supper solution
What youll need
- 4 skinless & boneless chicken breasts
- 60g of grated cheddar cheese
How to make Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
- In a 2-litre ovenproof dish mix the soup, water, onion, rice, ground black pepper and frozen vegetables.
- Add the chicken breasts and spoon over the mixture, bake in the centre of the oven for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
- Top the casserole with the cheese and grill until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with a mixed leaf salad.
Read Also: Recipe For S Mores Bars
Mushroom Soup Chicken And Rice Casserole
Youve probably guessed how to make this casserole from the name. But can you guess how good it tastes?
This is surprisingly hearty and satisfying, so its one to keep for those days when youre hungry but lazy .
And big families will appreciate that its scalable and budget-friendly.
Cheaper cuts of chicken like thighs work well here, as they stay juicy and soak up all the flavor while it simmers in the oven.
Campbells Chicken And Rice
This chicken and rice recipe will be ready and on your table in just 20 minutes! Itll take your chicken and rice recipe to the next level with the cream of mushroom soup! If you want to get creative, you can substitute shrimp, sliced sausage, or cubed pork tenderloin for the chicken, or even add a little spice by substituting paprika for Cajun seasoning.
Enchiladas With Green Chilli Sauce
This recipe is one of our absolute faves. When youre having a get-together, nothing says get stuck in! like a big dish of enchiladas, salsa and nachos. If you have more hungry mouths than 8 enchiladas will accommodate, simply double up and party down!
What youll need
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can chopped green chillies
- 8 flour tortillas , warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
How to make Green Chilli Enchiladas
- Stir the soup and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and chilli powder and cook until the onion is tender. Stir in the chicken, chillies and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the centre of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam-side down into the baking dish. Spoon the remaining soup mixture over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Heat the remaining soup and milk in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the soup mixture with the chicken.
You can find more amazing recipes in our . Have you tried any of our Chicken soup recipes? Be sure to let us know on !
Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties
One of the great things about our soups is that they are always there when you need them. When times are tough and you need a cheap and easy meal, you can rely on Campbells. On-hand ingredients like cream of chicken soup, pasta and prepared pesto sauce combine with chicken to make a mouth-watering dinner thats on the table in 40 minutes.
What youll need
- 220 g farfalle pasta, cooked and drained
How to make it
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, pesto sauce and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the farfalle and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling
- Season to taste.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
This main course salad features marinated chicken, a rich, Caesar-style dressing and crunchy croutons. Perfect for any summer lunchtime.
What youll need
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 3/4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons or Caesar croutons
How to make Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Stir the soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, black pepper and 3 tablespoons of cheese in a shallow non-metallic dish or gallon size re-sealable plastic bag. Reserve 1 1/4 cups for dressing. Add the chicken to the remaining soup mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing often with the marinade. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Move the chicken to a cutting board. Thinly slice the chicken.
- Place the lettuce and chicken into a large bowl.
- Add the reserved dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the croutons and remaining cheese.
Slow Cooked Chicken With Wild Rice
Welcome to the Top 5! Fill your house with the delicious smell of simmering dinner with our favourite slow cooker recipe. This easy-to-prepare recipe takes its time to make sure that the chicken is succulent and delicious every time.
What youll need
- 5 large carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- 170g seasoned long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1kg pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
How to make Slow Cooked Chicken With Wild Rice
- Stir the soup, water, carrots and rice with seasoning packet in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Season the chicken as desired. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
Origin Of This Campbells Chicken And Rice Casserole Dish
This recipe is one of my late Grandma Mollys special recipes. My Granny used to live alone in Forest Hill in South London, and I used to visit her by train whenever I was around.
My Gran was not really a great one for cooking, but she always made this simple recipe for me when I was visiting, as she knew I loved it. I believe her version did not even have any garlic or shallots in it, and I do not think she even pre-cooked the chicken, as I do. It was that simple!
Cream Of Mushroom Soup Baked Pork Chops
Baked pork chops with mushroom gravy may be one of the first popular slow cooker recipes made with cream of mushroom soup.
The soup keeps the pork chops nice and juicy, and there are only two ingredients required to make this delicious meal.
Yep, you read that correctly. Pork chops and cream of mushroom soup make this a meal.
The original Crockery Cookery cookbook calls this dish Pork Chops Abracadabra.
Brown the pork chops before you put them in the slow cooker and season them with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
French Onion Chicken Bake
This dish is both easy to make and lip-smacking good! Its seasoned chicken breast smothered in a french onion soup and then topped with mozzarella. All you have to do is to season the chicken with paprika, garlic, and salt before grilling them in a cast iron skillet. You can also add a can of Campbells French onion soup along with the sautéed onions to enhance the onion flavor.
Braised Rice With Sweetcorn And Broccoli
This dish has a light Caribbean touch and is delicious served with grilled chicken or tuna for a healthy and filling family favourite.
What youll need
- 1/2 a head of broccoli, cut into florets
How to make Braised Rice with Sweetcorn and Broccoli
- In a saucepan, whisk together the Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup with 250-300ml of water, stirring in the kidney beans and sweetcorn along with the juices from each tin.
- Bring to a simmer, before stirring in the rice and onions.
- Cover the pan with a lid and gently simmer for five minutes. Add the broccoli and simmer for a further 10-15 minutes, or until the rice is tender and has absorbed the cooking liquid. Should the rice absorb the liquid too early, simply loosen with a little more water and continue to cook until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
How To Make Campbells Soup Chicken Rice Casserole With Onion Soup
- 1Clean chicken breasts, pepper to taste, sprinkle paprika over the tops of each breasts. In a 3 quart roaster pan add dry rice and dry onion mix, stir together, add chicken breasts to top of rice mixture. Add sliced mushrooms to top of chicken, pour water over the top, and cover pan. Put into preheated oven 350 degrees. Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours. Serve with salad.
- 2When mixing the dry rice, and onion mix, also add the soup, and stir together, then pour into the roaster. Chicken still goes on top of the mixture.
- Last Step: Don’t forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don’t forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Can You Freeze This Campbells Chicken And Rice
This wont freeze very well due to texture issues with the rice. Its so fast to make and tastes so good fresh, theres no need to bother with freezing it!
If you have a portion of leftovers that you want to freeze, allow this creamy chicken and rice to cool and put it in a well-sealed freezer container.
Youll likely need to add some moisture when you reheat it, and the rice will probably be mushy. However, itll still taste yummy.
Crockpot Chicken And Vegetables
Super family friendly it is on our list of cheap easy Crockpot meals. You can find more on there after you fall in love with this one. Its a family favorite of ours.
If youre new to slow cooking it really is a game changer. Yes I do make a lot of Instant Pot recipes too and theyre so quick. Sometimes though Im ready to go old school and not worry about longer cooking times.
When it comes to larger cuts of meat I do kinda prefer slow cooker recipes anyway. Low and slow is the way to go to get meat really tender.
- Cut into smaller chunks like we did her and it just falls apart. Pure comfort food.
Broccoli Chicken & Rice Bake
You see chicken pasta bakes all the time, but this rice bake from Six Sisters Stuff mix it up a bit to create a delicious, filling and easy to cook dish.
What youll need
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless large boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
How To make Broccoli Chicken & Rice Bake
- Preheat oven to 375°C.
- Stir the soup, water, rice, broccoli and onion powder in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken on top and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the bread crumbs on the top of the chicken and rice. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until done. Top with cheese and cover again with the foil. Place it on the counter top for 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
Tomato Soup Spaghetti Sauce
Food purists will tell you that spaghetti sauce should always be made from scratch.
Rip up the rulebook with an easy, quick, and tasty tomato sauce thats just as good as the real thing.
Tomato soup is mixed with fresh herbs and simmered until it thickens into a rich, tangy sauce.
Serve over noodles for a satisfying dinner thats ready in minutes.
Use Condensed Soup If You Can Get It
So for these photos, I used a different manufacturers can of cream of chicken soup for these pictures. .
However, the soup I used here was not condensed so the sauce is slightly different and less thick than usual. So as I mention in the recipe, if you use a non-condensed can of soup, you may want to thicken the sauce before serving, using the optional cornflour mentioned in the recipe.
So my recommendation is, if you can get your hands on some Campbells condensed cream of chicken soup, please do use that. It is just better, and will give you a thicker and tastier sauce in your casserole! Their soups really are the best!
Chicken and rice casserole
I have used chicken breast in this recipe, but if you wish you can also use chicken thighs and cook the chicken on the bone if you prefer. It is up to you.
The secret to getting the nice fluffy rice in the photos is to rinse and soak your rice before you cook it. Check out some tips in my pilau rice recipe, just leave out all the added ingredients and add only a pinch of salt, but follow the same process of rinsing and soaking.
I hope you get to try this recipe. If you do, please let me know how you get on in the comments section below!
Loaded Nachos With Campbells Tomato Soup
Ideal fot those meal prep meals or those nights that youre looking to whip something up quick! These nachos are super easy and the bean filling can be made 2-3 days in advance. Plus, its a one- pot meal that the entire family will love. If you want to top up the protein, you can add some chicken or shrimp or meat of your choice on top.
Crockpot Chicken And Rice Casserole
What youll need to do in the morning for this dump and go recipe is quite simple. Get everything out and just stir it together. If youre looking to leave for the entire day though, this probably isnt one to make.
You do have to keep a bit of an eye on it when its done so the rice doesnt overcook.
- Add uncooked rice, frozen vegetables, diced onion, and garlic salt into your pot. In a bowl whisk together broth and cream of chicken soup until smooth, pour this into your slow cooker and stir everything together.
- Put cubed chicken on top, sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Cover and cook on high 3.5-4 hours until chicken is cooked thru and rice is tender, low for 6-7 hours is an option as well.
- Fluff rice in pot and serve in bowls with shredded cheese on top.
If it does it will get a bit mushy vs. making our Crockpot pulled pork recipe that can stay on low for quite some time.