More About Rotel Taco Soup Recipe Easy
EASY TACO SOUP â THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD
ROTEL TACO SOUP RECIPE â LEWIS LANE DESIGNS
FromEstimated Reading Time
9 EASY AND TASTY MILD ROTEL TACO SOUP RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
TACO SOUP WITH ROTEL AND RANCH DRESSING RECIPES â YUMMLY
CROCK POT TACO SOUP RECIPE WITH ROTEL â CREATE THE MOST â¦
TACO SOUP â SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
QUESO KETO TACO SOUP RECIPE â KITCHENPITSTOP
CROCK POT TACO SOUP â THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD
EASY 7 CAN TACO SOUP AND SOUP BAR â MY TURN FOR US
TACO SOUP IN INSTANT POT RECIPE | HOME FRESH IDEAS
EASY SEVEN CAN SOUP â THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN TACO SOUP RECIPE WITH ROTEL â RECIPES | RO-TEL
ROTEL TACO SOUP RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
DISHES THAT START WITH A CAN OF ROTEL | ALLRECIPES
TACO SOUP RECIPE WITH ROTEL AND BLACK BEANS | TODAYâS â¦
TACO SOUP WITH ROTEL RECIPE â CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST CHICKEN TACO WITH ROTEL RECIPES â YUMMLY
TACO SOUP â EASY BUDGET RECIPES
EASY CHICKEN TACO SOUP â SALT & AMP LAVENDER
EASY 5 CAN TACO SOUP â SKIP TO MY LOU
QUESO KETO TACO SOUP RECIPE â KASEY TRENUM
EASY TACO SOUP WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPE â THE SPRUCE EATS
TACO SOUP AND ROTEL â COOKEATSHARE
143 EASY AND TASTY ROTEL SOUP RECIPES BY HOME COOKS â COOKPAD
EASY LOW CARB KETO TACO SOUP RECIPE
Donât Miss: Pot Roast With Onion Soup Mix
How To Make Taco Soup With Ranch Dressing
It is so simple and fast. You will have this soup on the table in less than 45 mins.
How To Make Taco Soup In The Crockpot
STEP 1:Heat a pan to medium heat and add olive oil. Once hot, add the meat and the onions. Cook until meat is browned. Drain.
STEP 2: Add meat and onions to the slow cooker. Add corn, beans, Rotel, diced tomatoes, ranch seasoning, and taco seasoning. Add beef broth and stir.
STEP 3: Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 4 hours.
Also Check: Panera Bread Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
Recommended Reading: Serotonin Plus Weight Loss Recipes
The Best Toppings For Taco Soup:
One thing you need to make taco soup into a delicious dish is with some tasty toppings added to the flavorful soup. Here are my 13 favorite toppings for taco soup.
Slow Cooker And Instant Pot Version
Utilize your slow cooker or instant pot to make this delicious taco soup recipe a breeze.
SLOW COOKER- simply brown the beef and onion in a skillet, then drain any fat. Add the beef and onion to the slow cooker along with the remaining ingredients, stir and set to LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
INSTANT POT use the sautÃ© mode to brown the beef and onion, drain any fat and then add the remaining ingredients, stir and cover with lid. Set to HIGH pressure for 10 minutes followed by a quick release of pressure.
Recommended Reading: Hard Truth Toasted Coconut Rum Recipes
Why We Love This Recipe
- A one pot meal. Only one pan and hardly any dishes required to make this easy taco soup recipe! This will become one of your favorite one pot meals.
- Nutrition packed. High in protein and fiber from the beef, beans and veggies. This soup is full to the brim with good-for-you ingredients.
- Customizable. Its super easy to adapt this recipe based on what you have in your fridge and pantry. Check out a few easy swaps and additions you can make below.
Recipe Tips And Variations
- Yield: My easy Taco Soup recipe creates 12 servings, ideal to enjoy as a lunch or for dinner alongside a hearty side
- Storage: Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Freezer: Cooled Taco Soup can be transferred to freezer-safe containers, labeled, dated, and frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating.
- Slow Cooker: To make this a set-and-forget meal, after adding all of the Taco Soup ingredients to the pot in Step 2, transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Recommended Reading: Sea Salt Scrub Recipe For Face
Taco Soup Recipe With Ranch Dressing And Rotel
What you need to make taco soup recipe with ranch dressing and rotel, Stir in the ranch dressing and taco seasoning packets. 15 ounce can tomato sauce Brown hamburger meat then drain.
taco soup | Recipes from photos.bigoven.com
2 cans new orleans style red kidney beans 2 can stewed tomatoes 2 can rotel tomatoes mild 1 lb ground beef 1 med onion, chopped 1 pkg old el paso taco seasoning . Then add hominy, pinto beans, cream corn and rotel . 15 ounce can tomato sauce About a pound of beef . Stir in the ranch dressing and taco seasoning packets. This quick and easy taco soup recipe with ranch dressing makes for. Add in diced tomatoes, corn, pinto beans and beef broth. Put ground beef and onion mixture in slow cooker.
Also Check: Pillsbury Crescent Roll Chicken Pot Pie
How To Store And Reheat Taco Soup
Soups make the ultimate leftovers and this taco soup recipe is no exception! Simply store any leftovers in an airtight container and place them in the fridge for up to 5 days. When youre ready to reheat, place the soup in a pot and reheat it on the stovetop. You can microwave this soup as well but make sure to cover the bowl with a paper towel or microwave-safe splash guard to keep your microwave clean.
Also Check: High Protein Breakfast Recipes For Weight Loss Vegetarian
Using Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix:
Tips And Tricks For The Perfect Soup
This taco soup is SO easy, but you can make it even better with these easy tips.
If you use ground chicken or turkey instead of ground beef, be sure to drain it before adding the other ingredients. It will be watery.
The seasoning comes from the taco seasoning and ranch mix so be sure to use ones that you really like. Even though taco seasoning is available at stores, I much prefer to make my own homemade taco seasoning. The flavors are so strong!
When you are cooking the soup, let it simmer a little longer so the flavors come together even more.
If you want to make it extra creamy, you can add in a little heavy cream at the end.
If you like a little extra spice, you can add in additional green chilies and chili powder.
For a thinner soup, you can add broth. I recommend using beef broth, but if you swap the beef for chicken use chicken broth.
Also Check: Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drink Recipe
Can Taco Soup With Ground Beef
There are several versions of 7 can taco soup. I choose to make the 7 Can Taco Soup with beef instead of chicken. We have a lot of chicken recipes at my house like my Slow Cooker Chicken Queso Tacos and Crock Pot Sante Fe Chicken so I was trying to add a new beef recipe into the mix.
If you prefer chicken feel free to change it up and add a can of chicken to the dish to make it an 8-can taco soup! Plus if you want to make this recipe even easier and dont want to get ground beef and brown it you could just grab a can of meat-only chili and throw that in. Boom one less dish to clean!
How To Make Taco Soup With Ranch Dressing: Step By Step
Here are some quick visual instructions. Remember that full instructions with exact ingredients will be in the recipe card below! )
Step 1: Brown ground beef and onion and add them to your crock pot.
Step 2: Add all remaining ingredients to the crockpot and give everything a big stir to combine.
Step 3: Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
Step 4: Ladle soup into bowls and top your favorite taco toppings!
CONFIDENCE TIPThis soup is very customizable! Dont like beans? Leave them out and add more meat! Need more spice? Add some chopped jalapenos! This is one of the beauties of cooking at home- you get to make your food exactly how you like it!
Read Also: Hershey Bar Cake Recipe Southern Living
How To Make This Taco Soup Recipe:
Add ground beef, onion and minced garlic in a large dutch oven over medium high heat.
NOTE: We used our Ninja 4 in 1 cooking system that has a stove top function. This is so we can brown the meat then switch to slow cooker to finish the recipe in one pot. Our favorite slow cooker!!
Cook and breakup the the ground beef until it is brown and the onions are translucent. . Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add all 7 cans to ground beef, onion and garlic mixture. Do not drain the tomatoes, beans and Rotel but drain the canned corn.
Add the packages of taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix.
Stir the 7 can taco soup together until all ingredients are well combined. Let simmer for 30 minutes on stovetop or place in slow cooker on low for 3-4 hours.
For a Taco soup bar: Set out bowls, spoons and a ladle next to the slow cooker. Add bowls of sour cream, grated cheese, chopped onions, jalapeÃ±os plus slices of crusty bread, tortilla chips or tortillas on the side. Then everyone can serve themselves with toppings of their choice. We hope you enjoy this recipe for your next get-together.
Also Check: Campbellâs Pot Pie Recipe
Ingredients Youll Need For Cream Cheese Taco Soup
This taco soup may have a long ingredient list, but it takes a lot of shortcuts. I promise there wont be a lot of prep time!
- ground beef – We like lean ground beef but ground turkey or ground chicken are great substitutes. Ive even used leftover rotisserie chicken and shredded chicken breasts before.
- taco seasoning – Substitute fajita seasoning instead if needed.
- yellow onion – Youll need a medium onion. Sometimes I buy frozen diced onion for less prep time. You can also omit it entirely or substitute dried onion or onion powder.
- canned crushed tomatoes – I always try to have a few cans in my pantry, but when I dont, canned tomato sauce works great.
- canned roasted green chile – You can find these in the canned food aisle. If you want to use Rotel, check out the section below called taco soup with ranch dressing and Rotel.
- corn kernels – Use fresh or frozen corn in this recipe. Substitute hominy if you like.
- canned beans – I like to use black beans and kidney beans but you can use your favorite beans instead. Pinto beans work great!
- cream cheese – You can use light or Neufchatel cheese instead, but regular cream cheese will have the creamiest results. This is what makes the creamy broth.
- ranch dressing mix – You can make your own ranch seasoning at home or buy it at the store.
To make this recipe go even quicker, make sure to stock up at the grocery stores on as many shortcuts as possible. Canned and frozen foods are your friends!
Also Check: Ocean Spray Cranberry Apple Chutney Recipe
More Easy Soup Recipes
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy. It should only be used for estimation purposes and is not a guarantee of any kind. Nutritional information varies widely between brands and types of ingredients used. It is recommended that you calculate the nutritional information based on your own ingredients and brands used. Sweetly Splendid, LLC makes no guarantees as to the exact nutrition information.
Picky Eater Tips For Creamy Beef Taco Soup
The great thing about this soup recipe is that it can be customized for picky eaters
- You can omit the onions if someone in your family hates them.
- The green peppers arent spicy, but you can omit them if anyone has spice concerns.
- Ask everyone what toppings theyd like to have so they can customize the soup to their own preferences.
- You can cook the corn and beans separately and use them as toppings/mix-ins.
- For a dairy-free version, you can use coconut cream or coconut milk instead of cream cheese. But be sure to also use a dairy-free ranch mix.
You May Like: Recipes Using What I Have
If You Are Vegetarian Omit The Ground Meat And Add A Can Of Beans In Its Place Black Pinto Or Navy Beans Are A Great Option
In addition, you can quickly throw this soup together when you return home from work in the evening or use your crock-pot like my friend, Ashlie. That way it is ready and waiting for you after a long day.
Dont let the thought of homemade seasonings scare you off, store bought packets of ranch and taco seasoning are just fine. I made it like that for years and it was just as delicious! Believe me, taco soup seasoning is simple and only requires these two packets or homemade versions. Easy peasy!
But promise me you will give these homemade seasonings a chance sooner rather than later, okay?
Taco Soup In Instant Pot Recipe
This tasty Taco Soup In Instant Pot Recipe is quick, easy, and incredibly delicious. Made with ground beef, sweet corn, Rotel tomatoes, and ranch dressing, its an explosion of flavor in every bite!
I have a deep affection for taco soup with ranch and this recipe hits the spot. Its hearty and will keep you filled up, but its light enough to eat as lunch the next day.
Can you ever really have too many dishes that have Mexican flavors in every bite? I cant! Be sure to try my Blackstone Chicken Fajitas, Watermelon Salsa, and Drool-Worthy Beer Cheese Dip while you are at it.
You May Like: Easy Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
How To Make 8 Cans Taco Soup
- 1In a large kettle or Dutch oven, add the ground beef and onion. Cook the ground beef till it browns, and the onion is tender. Drain off any excess grease.
- 2Add the cooked beef back to kettle, then sprinkle the packets of taco seasoning mix and ranch dressing mix, over the meat. Stir well to incorporate the seasonings into the meat.
- 3Add the beef broth and canned tomatoes.
- 4Add remaining ingredients into the kettle stir, and simmer the soup for about an hour. Stir the soup occasionally while its simmering.
- 5Ladle soup into bowls and serve.
- Last Step: Dont forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And dont forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Instructions For Crock Pot Taco Soup
Step 1 Saute the onions. Lightly saute the onions in a large skillet over medium high head for 2 minutes.
Step 2 Brown the meat. Once the onions have sauteed, add in the ground beef and brown the meat. Carefully drain the ground beef and onions to remove the excess fat.
Step 3 Add ingredients. Add the ground beef mixture and other ingredients to your 6 quart Crock Pot without draining the corn or black beans. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
Step 4 Serve. Ladle the soup into a bowl and add your favorite garnishments.
You May Like: Ketel One Botanical Cucumber Mint Vodka Recipes