Smoothie Recipe Round Up
Super Fruit Kale SmoothieThis Super Fruit Kale Smoothie is full of fiber and natural antioxidants for a veggie-packed smoothie that tastes like fruit for a healthy recipe your kids will love!
Frozen Grape Dairy Free Smoothie This Frozen Grape Dairy Free Smoothie is delicious, dairy free, and packed full of healthy nutrients and antioxidants that help prevent chronic disease, protect against cancer, and improve memory retention. Its the perfect creamy, refreshing drink to make for breakfast or a post workout snack.
Immunity Boosting Frozen Fruit Smoothie The best cure to runny noses, this low-fat Immunity Boosting Frozen Fruit Smoothie is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C to keep you full, healthy, and satisfied.
Red Vitality Superfood Smoothies These Super Red Superfood Smoothies are packed with nutrient dense ingredients, healthy fats, and hidden veggies to boost energy, stamina, and vitality while also reducing inflammation and improving digestion.
Super Green SmoothieDelicious and refreshing, this Detoxifying Super Green Smoothie is full of vitamins and antioxidants that help improve digestion and naturally detox the body while reducing inflammation and balancing electrolytes.
Key Lime Pie Smoothie This Key Lime Pie Smoothie tastes like your favorite treat but is low-carb, dairy-free, and high-protein for an incredible healthy dessert, snack, or breakfast shake.
Easy Weekday Breakfast Recipes Vegan
This banana protein smoothie recipe is what I call an Easy Weekday Meal which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but dont want to spend hours in the kitchen. I have a wholesection of The Herbeevore dedicated to Easy Weeknight Meals, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins a healthy meal option can be on your table in no time. Even faster than ordering from a juice bar!
Dairy Free Smoothies With Superfoods
Super-foods are optional but its a great way to add some extra antioxidants to your dairy free smoothies.
Another thing is that people with certain chronic diseases, have a hard time absorbing vitamins, so supplementing is even more essential.
When Im looking to supplement, I avoid the synthetic form of vitamins produced in the lab. A natural, real food source is what our bodies like:
What can replace milk in a smoothie?
Water, coconut water, plant based milk , cold tea or coffee, non-dairy yogurt.
Why I feel so bloated after a dairy filled smoothie?
Its either the dairys culprit or you just dont have enough enzymes to break down the fructose of fruits.
Can dairy free smoothies help with weight loss?
If the ingredients you use in your non-dairy smoothies are low in calories and high in protein and fiber, then it may keep you full longer and prevent you from snacking something less healthy.
What dairy free milk is best for smoothies?
The ones that dont have added sugar, thickeners and artificial flavors. There are many brands on the market, just read the back label carefully.
Read Also: Vegan And Wheat Free Recipes
The Easiest Way To Make Vegan Protein Shakes
If having a protein shake is a part of your daily routine, I highly recommend checking out SmoothieBox. SmoothieBox is a monthly protein smoothie delivery service that is organic, nutrient-dense and free of added sugars.
Each box comes with either 20 or 25 pre-portioned smoothie pouches that contain a nutritionally-balanced blend of flash-frozen fruits, vegetables, and seeds. You also have a choice of either chocolate vegan or vanilla vegan protein powder to add to your box. SmoothieBoxs shake mixes are available in four delicious flavors Cacao, Clementine, Berry, and Green.
To make a protein shake, simply empty the contents of a smoothie pouch into your blender. Then add a scoop of protein powder, any liquid you like, and blend until smooth. Depending on how much blending liquid you use, each smoothie pouch will yield one 16-20 ounce smoothie, or two 8-12 ounce smoothies.
The price ranges between $5.56 to $7.44 per smoothie and shipping is always FREE. Your SmoothieBox should arrive within a week after you place your order in an insulated, 100% recyclable cooler.
You can choose to have a one-time order or a monthly subscription. If you choose to have a subscription, it can be paused, delayed or cancelled at any time. SmoothieBox also offers a 100% money-back guarantee if youre not satisfied. Additionally, my readers get a discount on their order using the link and code below:
Staple Ingredients For The Perfect Dairy
Regardless of what smoothie youre making, the core ingredients tend to stay fairly similar. Once you have the base down, you can begin to experiment with different ingredients to create fun flavors and added textures. However, to start youll need to gather a few staple ingredients.
- Non-dairy milk of choice
- Frozen fruit and/or leafy greens like spinach
- A starch like banana, pumpkin, or gluten free rolled oats
- A sweetener of choice
- Protein and/or healthy fat! Such as nut/seed butter, flaxseed or chia seeds, plant based protein, or collagen peptides.
Don’t Miss: Healthy Meat Recipes To Lose Weight
Dairy Free Smoothie Recipes
The best green smoothie ever– New to smoothies? Then def give this one a blend first! Tropical + perfectly sweet.
Fat burning smoothie– Deliciously designed to kick that metabolism into high gear.
Meal replacement smoothie– Dairy free smoothies are the healthiest fast food, and this fun creation is no exception!
Weight gain smoothie– Tastes like Dole Whip, yet uses 100% whole food, plant based ingredients.
Smoothie for bloating– Cut down on belly bloat, gas, and cramping with natural ingredients.
Smoothie for clear skin– Fuel your body with foods that leave you glowing.
Anti-inflammatory smoothie– Calm inflammation quickly with this great smoothie.
Pre-workout smoothie– If you’re looking to make the most of your workout, then start it with this dairy free smoothie.
Iron-rich smoothie bowl– I’ve struggled with iron deficiency for years, until I discovered foods that help boost it naturally.
Aloha Organic Plant Based Ready To Drink Protein Shake W/mct Oil Variety Pack 20g Protein Meal Replacement Low Sugar & Carb Gluten
About this item
- Contains 4 Shakes 12 ounce Fair Trade Certified Ready to Drink USDA Certified Organic, Variety Pack, Plant Based Protein Drinks. Keto Friendly
- 20 grams of clean, Organic Plant-Based Protein , 3 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar, Organic MCT Oil from Coconut for natural energy endurance, Organic Coconut Sugar and Organic Monk Fruit Extract instead of artificial sweeteners and only 170 calories per serving
- ALOHA Organic Plant Based Protein Drinks are Seriously Great Tasting! They are Vegan, Paleo friendly, Gluten-Free, Certified USDA Organic, Soy-Free, Low Carb, Low Sugar, No Sugar Alcohols, Dairy-Free , Non-GMO, No Stevia
- Great Tasting Coconut Milk Based Organic Plant Based Protein Shake. Perfect for simple breakfast on the go, anytime snack, meal replacement or energy boost. Mix into your favorite smoothie or shake recipe. Contains electrolytes to replenish, Prebiotics for improved gut health and Organic MCT Oil from Coconut for natural energy and endurance
- A delicious option for vegetarians, vegans, celiacs and paleo friendly diets. Makes a simple breakfast on the go, anytime snack, meal replacement or quick, healthy energy boost. Use before or after workouts or exercise to refuel your body. Mix into your favorite smoothie or shake recipe.
- ALOHA Ready to Drink Protein Shakes are always Carrageenan Free
Also Check: Lime Margarita On The Rocks Recipe
Why Drink Dairy Free Protein Shakes
We already touched upon two reasons someone might want to drink dairy free protein shakes. The first reason is that they want to increase their protein intake without relying on animal products.
The second reason is that protein shakes are usually the most convenient source of protein in any diet. How many people do you know that would eat raw tofu like its an apple? Yeah, we thought none.
Protein shakes are an easy way for any to ingest more protein without having to tweak their diet to a major degree or spend more time cooking than they want to.
What Are The Best Vegan Protein Shakes
The best vegan protein shakes for you will depend on your goals since they can offer a variety of benefits. While some are best for bodybuilding and muscle gain, others are best for weight loss. A great protein powder that works for every need is LivBody, it is high in protein and low in carbs and calories so it can support you in whatever your goals are.
Recommended Reading: Campbell Soup Chicken Casserole Recipes
Remedy Organics Keto Variety 12
About this item
- DELICIOUS PROTEIN PACKED DAILY MEAL REPLACEMENT | Each Bottle Contains Nutrient Dense Superfoods | Adaptogenic Herbs & Prebiotics To Flood Your System With Nutrition That Your Body Craves
- READY-TO-DRINK | Satisfying Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner | Pre & Post Workout Boost, And Grab-N-Go Nutritious Snack
- DAILY WELLNESS | Crafted With Adaptogenic Herbs For Immune Support, Prebiotics for Digestive Health, MCT Oil Brain Fuel, Highest Quality Organic Protein For Satiety, Energy And Muscle Recovery
- USDA ORGANIC, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY FREE, SOY-FREE, NON-GMO, VEGAN, KOSHER
Green Spinach Super Smoothie
Dont let the color fool you. This green spinach super smoothie doesnt actually taste like spinach!
The banana and orange juice cut through the bitterness of the spinach, creating a tasty treat that even kids will slurp up.
Its a great way to sneak some veggies into a snack or get your daily dose of greens yourself.
Read Also: Vegan Mac And Cheese Recipe Easy
Protein Aa And Red Currant Breakfast Bowl
This Protein Açaí and Red Currant Breakfast Bowl recipe by Robin Runner is a great recipe to have on hand if youre looking for an at-home protein meal, or pour it into your favorite to-go jug and make it a plain old smoothie! This breakfast bowl sources protein from silken tofu and protein power while infusing even more energy from cacao and maca powders.
Green Warrior Protein Smoothie
This Green Warrior Protein Smoothie by Oh She Glows uses hemp hearts as the major protein source. In addition to being a complete protein source, hemp hearts also contain the ideal balance of omega 3-6-9 fatty acids and are high in fiber.
This smoothie also uses red grapefruit which is balanced with a sweet apple and buttery mango. If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, you can swap the grapefruit juice for coconut water or orange juice.
Don’t Miss: Million Dollar Fudge Recipe With Hershey Bars
Owyn Plant Based Protein Shake Dark Chocolate With 20g Vegan Protein From Organic Pumpkin Seed Flax Pea Blend Omega
About this item
- 100% CERTIFIED CLEAN VEGAN: Vegan protein shake that provides superior health benefits and never, ever, compromises on taste. Delicious nutrition made for active & healthy people who care about what they put in their body & where it comes from.
- CONTAINS 20 GRAMS OF VEGAN PROTEIN FROM PEA, ORGANIC FLAX OIL & PUMPKIN SEEDS: Delivers all 9 essential amino acids and naturally occurring BCAAs and high vegan omega-3 to enhance muscle recovery and promote optimal daily health
- SUPERFOODS AND PREBIOTICS: Great source of superfoods greens from kale, broccoli and spinach, along with prebiotics, fiber, for digestive support.
- GLUTEN, DAIRY & SOY FREE: Peanut & tree nut free, egg-free, non-GMO project verified, kosher, free of all artificial colors, flavors & preservatives, dairy free, low sugar content , no sugar alcohols or stevia.
- 18 MONTH SHELF LIFE: Shelf stable without the need for refrigeration, except after opening. Just chill, Shake well, and enjoy!
Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake : : Dairy
FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
This Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake is the most delicious on-the-go snack, breakfast, or replenishing post-workout meal. Its packed with gut supporting, nourishing, protein-rich collagen, and tastes like everyones favorite chocolate peanut butter cup.
Chocolate peanut butter is a much loved classic flavor combo. Did you know that it can be nutritious too?!
This chocolate peanut butter protein shake packs a whopping 29 grams of protein! It tastes amazing too! You wont find any chalky store-bought protein powders in this shake either. Just healthy, nourishing ingredients that support your body.
We can use this new year as a reminder to be mindful of the choices we make in regards to food. Its a wonderful thing to be aware of what youre putting into your body. But that doesnt mean you have to miss out on your favorite flavors!
Chocolate is one of my favorite things. I absolutely LOVE it! That being said, I cant have sugar because my body reacts to it, and most chocolate these days have some form of organic cane sugar in it. Hopefully, we all know that sugar isnt good for us anyway.
Life is too short not to enjoy the things we love. That means coming up with solutions that satisfy our cravings without taking a toll on our body.
Also Check: Low Calorie Breakfast Bars Recipe
Rumble Lactose Free Protein Shake Non
About this item
- Protein Drinks Youll Crave: Our ready to drink protein shakes have a smooth vanilla & maple flavor with minimal sweeteners. These all-natural protein shakes have 20g of grass fed proteins, is Non-GMO, Soy-Free, & Gluten-Free
- Not A Shake But A Super Shake! We call our high protein shakes, Supershakes because they have ingredients that fuel your life & muscles! Our protein shakes are packed with grass-fed proteins, fiber, omega 3s & greens
- Soy, Gluten & Lactose Free: This high protein drinks is low-allergen and Certified Gluten Free and 99.7% free of lactose
- Bless Your Tastebuds: This Non-GMO maple & vanilla protein shake is light & creamy & will be a real treat for your tastebuds. These protein drinks come ready to drink & make for the most naturally-awesome nutritional drinks!
- Our Story: Created to help save Rumble founder Pauls life from a genetic lung condition, Rumble is now made to nourish yours.
Healthy Coffee Banana Smoothie Recipe
This Protein Smoothie Is for Weight Loss, for Breakfast, Includes Yogurt, No Protein Powder
Chill your leftover coffee and combine it with nonfat Greek yogurt, a banana, cinnamon, nutmeg and ground flax seed for this healthy coffee smoothie.
This Protein Smoothie Is for Weight Loss, for Breakfast, No Protein Powder
This pumpkin pie protein smoothie is like your favorite fall dessert in a glass.
Definitely a meal replacement smoothie that’s high in protein and fiber, you can easily make this dairy-free by using non-dairy yogurt.
Recommended Reading: How To Copyright A Recipe
Keys To Making A Healthy Smoothie
While you might think there isnt a right or wrong way to make a smoothie, you do want to put some thought and effort into it. Not only do we want it to taste good, but we want to set ourselves up to feel full and satisfied and our blood sugar balanced.
Here are some key components and ingredients to building a healthy smoothie:
Protein Smoothie Recipes For Weight Gain Or Muscle Gain
Favorite Chocolate Protein Shake! This is my go-to after workouts packs protein, carbs, fruit, and veggies to help build muscle and optimize recovery . It tastes like a chocolate milkshake!
Apple Cinnamon Weight Gain Smoothie is a great way to gain weight by increasing your calories with a delicious whole foods packed smoothie.
Don’t Miss: Easy To Make Keto Recipes
Dairy Free Low Carb Protein Smoothie
This is the ultimate low carb and keto-friendly smoothie using only the most delicious of ingredients like chocolate, peanut butter and banana! Its like dessert in a cup! This easy smoothie recipe is delicious to start your day, energize you for the afternoon, or complete your evening with a no sugar added treat. Using creamy Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter and Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein powder, you can get a chocolatey protein boost with no added fillers or sugar. Not only a sweet treat, but it’s dairy- free and Paleo friendly! Check out the simple instructions below to create your new favourite smoothie recipe!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1 cup of chocolate almond milk
¼ cup of water
Servings: 1 | Calories: 202 | Net Carb: 7g | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carb: 14g | Fiber: 7g | Protein: 2g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Add in a drop or two of SweetMonk Liquid Monk Fruit for some added sweetness without the aftertaste of some alternative sweeteners
- Try out our new JOI Almond Nutmilk Base instead of the original chocolate almond milk
- If you prefer a lower carb count, substitute the banana for 1/2 an avocado