Kale And Artichoke Chicken Casserole
Casseroles have a pretty bad reputation , but this Kale and Artichoke Chicken Casserole is here to turn that common misconception on its head. The real deal, this casserole marries the flavors of kale, artichoke hearts, onion, chicken and grated Parmesan cheese through a dreamy, creamy sauce and lots of panko bread crumbs. Did we mention it gets topped with additional Parm and then broiled to become a toasty, cheesy miracle? Oh, well it does, so break out your forks.
Get the Recipe: Kale and Artichoke Chicken Casserole
Grilled Chipotle Pork Tacos With Red Slaw And Brown Sugar Pineapple
Combine the best of both worlds, savory and sweet, by serving succulent grilled pork tacos with chunks of pineapple. The sweetness of the fruit will perfectly complement the heat from the chipotle chile powder in the pork rub.
Get the Recipe: Grilled Chipotle Pork Tacos with Red Slaw and Brown Sugar Pineapple
Chicken And Zucchini Stir Fry
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced very thinly
- 2 c. zucchini, cut ¼ inch thick half moons
- Sesame seeds and scallion for garnish, if desired
Per serving: 242 calories, 6.5 g fat , 28 g protein, 17 g carb, 799 mg sodium, 8 g sugars, 1.5 g fiber
Recipe courtesy of Skinny Taste.
Don’t Miss: Philadelphia No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Mexican Salad With Chipotle Shrimp
Per serving: 372 calories, 15 g fat , 31 g protein, 31 g carb, 1314 mg sodium, 9 g sugars, 5 g fiber
Recipe courtesy of Sommer Collier of A Spicy Perspective.
Sheet Pan Kimchi Fried Rice With Baked Eggs
Hetty McKinnon discovered that “frying rice in the oven, on a sheet pan, is not only possible, it actually produces the perfect amount of crisping. As with all sheet pan recipes, its the perfect throw-it-in-the-oven dish simply toss your cold rice with veggies, kimchi and seasonings, spread it all onto a sheet pan and let a hot oven do the “frying” for you.
Don’t Miss: Knorr Asian Sides Chicken Fried Rice Recipes
Grilled Chicken With Smoky Corn Salad
- 2 tbsp. chopped green olives
- 1 oz. Manchego cheese, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
Per serving: 355 calories, 13 g fat , 21 g protein, 315 mg sodium, 21 g carb, 2 g fiber
Recipe courtesy of Good Housekeeping.
Top Simple Cake Recipes Easy Healthy Recipes To Make At Home
Do you love baking cakes to bring to your friends and familys party? Are you a beginner and have no experience in baking cakes? If your answer is Yes, you just need to learn from simple cake recipes to recipes that are more difficult. Recently, VKool.com made a writing of 13 healthy simple cake recipes that are easy to prepare and cook. This writing is a collection of simple cake recipes from reliable sources such as All Recipes, Taste Of Home, Betty Crocker, Keikos Cake, and more. If you have any health problem such as food allergy, digestive problems, and more, please make sure that you will consult with your medical practitioner before following simple cake recipes presented in this article.
Don’t Miss: Gastric Sleeve Recipes Stage 1
Sheet Pan Pork Chops And Sweet Potatoes
Sheet pan meals are the epitome of hassle-free cooking. Plus, they make cleanup a breeze.
This healthy sheet pan meal features pork chops, sweet potatoes, onions, apples, and pantry spices for a wholesome and balanced meal. The leftovers make a great lunch the next day, too.
Pork contains an abundance of nutrients, including selenium, an essential mineral thats necessary for healthy reproduction and thyroid function .
Chocolate Cherry Chia Pudding
With only a handful of ingredients, chia pudding is a simple but filling option for breakfast. The best part is that you can put the recipe together at night and wake up to a creamy and delicious pudding the next morning.
Whats more, chia seeds are loaded with antioxidant compounds. Antioxidants help fight reactive molecules called free radicals, which damage cells and may lead to disease .
Chia pudding can be made in many variations, but this chocolate cherry chia pudding is one of my favorites.
Don’t Miss: Healthy Beef Recipes For Weight Loss
What Is A Healthy Dinner Recipe
In our opinion, a healthy dinner recipe is:
- a balanced meal of protein, vegetables + fats.
- made of real food (minimally processed/packaged foods
Your definition might be a little bit different from ours but we think this is a great base, and its how we cook our meals. Many of these recipes are also paleo, whole30, gluten and dairy free in case you follow those diets!
Healthy Meals You Can Make In 20 Minutes
Think you don’t have enough time to make a healthy dinner? Think again. These healthy dinner ideas are ready in just 20 minutes, so you can get a flavorful dish on the table on even the busiest of days. From Easy Pea & Spinach Carbonara to One-Skillet Bourbon Chicken, these recipes are satisfying and quick to make.
Fresh pasta cooks up faster than dried, making it a must-have for fast weeknight dinners like this luscious yet healthy meal. Eggs are the base of the creamy sauce. They don’t get fully cooked, so use pasteurized-in-the-shell eggs if you prefer.
You May Like: Recipes Using Sunflower Seed Butter
Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 3 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
Per serving: 195 calories, 17 g fat, 12 g protein, 5 g carb, 803 mg sodium, 3 g fiber
Sheet Pan Chicken Parm With Garlic Bread And Broccoli
People who love chicken Parm know that it, like lasagna, is a wonderfully satisfying recipe that requires a lot of work. The process of breading the chicken, frying in oil and finishing everything in the oven can be an exhausting feat. Not this recipe! Tender chicken smothered in sauce and mozzarella, a healthy veggie side dish and garlic bread: It just takes one sheet pan but has all the goodness.
Recommended Reading: Healthy Crockpot Recipes For Weight Loss
+ Best Easy Healthy Recipes
Youre going to love these simple, easy healthy recipes! Not only are they good for you, but they also use simple ingredients, without sacrificing taste. They are good sources of protein and fiber, mostly low in carbs and gluten-free, reasonable in calories, and full of flavor. The dishes here include quick healthy meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But my favorite part is that most of these are super quick to make for simple weeknight dinners.
The best healthy recipes can mean many different things to different people, so I want to share a bit about my philosophy here at Wholesome Yum. The dishes youll find here are made with whole foods, without any added sugar or artificial ingredients. In addition, I like to focus on super simple meals, so I try to use common staples found at any grocery store, and every recipe is 10 ingredients or less.
Many of these simple healthy recipes are naturally low carb , but I recognize that not everyone eats this way and thats okay. Feel free to add starchy sides or fruit as you see fit! I think the important thing is that we should all be eating more real food and this applies whether you want healthy recipes for kids or for adults.
Salmon Burgers With Slaw
Figuring out how to add more fish to your diet can be intimidating, but this recipe using canned salmon makes it a lot easier.
Salmon is one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids in the diet. Omega-3s help boost brain health and prevent heart-disease-linked plaque buildup in the arteries .
Besides the salmon, these burgers have very basic ingredients and are easy enough for even the busiest of nights. Plus, theyre served over a cabbage slaw that counts as your veggies for the meal.
Also Check: Good Rum And Coke Recipe
Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
Dump and go slow cooker meals are an easy option for lunches. Make them on the weekend to eat for lunch during the week, or throw together the ingredients in the morning to have a hot meal by lunchtime.
This crockpot lentil soup is loaded with veggies and uses pantry spices and ingredients.
Whats more, lentils are a source of plant-based protein and fiber, which will help keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Healthy Dinner Recipes For Pizza Night
Did you know homemade pizza dough and sauce freeze perfectly? The next time you make them, double the recipe, and freeze half for an easy dinner down the road. If making dough from scratch isnt your thing, good store-bought options are out there too. I recommend looking for fresh dough in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. Itll work great in all of these recipes:
Cast Iron Skillet PizzaLove thick-crust pizza? Then break out your cast-iron skillet! Itll help you make homemade pizza thats crisp on the bottom and thick and chewy around the edges. Any toppings are fair game here. Pile on roasted red peppers, roasted tomatoes, pesto, sautéed mushrooms, or anything you like!
- 1½cupssmoked mozzarella cheese
- ¼cupgrated pecorino or Parmesan cheese
Also Check: Juicing Recipes For High Blood Pressure
Pork & Sausage Make Everything Taste Amazing
- Sausage, Kale and Potato Skillet Dinner. An easy one-pan sausage, kale and potato skillet that pleases everyone, from cook to clean-up crew.
- Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops. Having a few punchy ingredients on-hand is a great way to make a simple dinner out of just a few ingredients. Hoisin sauce is one of our go-to super-ingredients for easy dinnersjust slather it on some pork chops, and youre well on your way to dinnertime bliss.
- Pork Chops with Mushroom Cream Sauce. Speaking of pork chops, this versionwith a super creamy mushroom sauceis ready in just 30 minutes.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Chimichurri. Grilling always makes for an easy dinner, right? Its so fast, and the clean up is minimal. Sliced up this pork tenderloin and serve it with a bowl of chimichurriyoull be hearing raves for days.
- Cauliflower Gnocchi with Bruschetta Sauce and Sausage. This hearty, low-carb supper that bursts with bright, bold flavors and comes together in under ten minutes. It just doesnt get easier or healthier than that!
- Sheet Pan Italian Sausage Heros with Honey Mustard. The brilliant thing about breaking out your sheet pan to make italian sausage sandwiches with peppers is that it makes it so easy to make Italian hoagies for a crowd! Gather the hungry masses and let the feeding begin.
Salmon And Asparagus Foil Packs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Whip up something quick and delicious tonight! Salmon and asparagus are baked together with a rich buttery sauce in individual foil packs. The bright lemon flavor pair perfectly with butter, and garlic adds a pungent touch to this wonderful care-free dinner. This easy oven baked salmon in foil recipe is a winner! Get the recipe
Also Check: Beer Grain Dog Treats Recipe
White Bean And Tuna Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
- 1 15-oz can small white beans, rinsed
- 2 5-oz cans solid white tuna in water, drained
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, halved
Per serving: 340 calories, 16.5 g fat , 31 g protein, 770 mg sodium, 24 g carb, 8 g fiber
Recipe courtesy of Good Housekeeping.
Instant Pot Beef And Barley Stew
- 1/2 medium butternut squash , peeled and seeded, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 medium carrots , sliced
- 3 cup no-salt-added beef broth
- 1 cup pearled barley
1. Set Instant Pot to sauté. In a medium bowl, toss beef with flour. Add olive oil to Instant Pot, then cook beef until browned on all sides, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate.2. Add onion, garlic, thyme sprigs, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in beer. Press cancel.3. Return beef to pot along with squash, carrots, beef stock, and barley. Lock the lid and cook on high pressure 16 minutes. Use quick-release method to release pressure. Serve sprinkled with additional thyme if desired.
Per serving: 485 calories, 9 g fat , 35 g protein, 490 mg sodium, 67 g carb, 13 g fiber
Recipe courtesy of Good Housekeeping.
Read Also: Recipes For Low Carb Low Sugar Diet
Rosemary Citrus One Pan Baked Salmon
- Optional 1/4 tsp lemon pepper
- Additional Salt/pepper to taste after baking
Per serving: 345 calories, 22 g fat , 25 g protein, 10 g carb, 5 g sugars, 3 g fiber
Recipe courtesy of Lindsay Cotter of Cotter Crunch.
Weekly Dinner Meal Planning
Make healthy dinner ideas even simpler by meal planning! Using a calendar or meal planner is a great way to fill in 5-6 days worth of meals plus account for any activities that may come up that week. It really does help you stay on track!
And if you need helpo, use iFOODreal healthy meal plans, with 6 dinners plus a shopping list planned for you each week! Its a stress free way to feed your family and stay healthy.
Also Check: Easy Gluten And Dairy Free Recipes