More About Hershey Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipes
CHOCOLATE CHIP CANDY COOKIE BARS | RECIPES
- Stir together flour, 2 tablespoons sugar and baking powder in medium bowl using pastry blender, cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs. Stir in egg and 2 tablespoons evaporated milk stir until mixture holds together in ball shape. Press onto bottom and 1/4-inch up sides of 15-1/2×10-1/2×1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned remove from oven, leaving oven on. Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips evenly over crust do not disturb chips.
- Place remaining 1-1/2 cups sugar, remaining 1/2 cup butter, remaining 1/2 cup evaporated milk and corn syrup in 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils stir in almonds. Continue cooking and stirring to 240°F on candy thermometer or until small amount of mixture, when dropped into very cold water, forms soft ball which flattens when removed from water. . Remove from heat. Immediately spoon almond mixture evenly over chips and crust do not spread.
HERSHEY’S CLASSIC MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | RECIPES
CHAMPIONSHIP CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS RECIPE – HERSHEY’S
50 HERSHEYS RECIPES IDEAS | HERSHEY RECIPES, HERSHEYS …
HERSHEY POWDER CHOCOLATE COOKIES – RECIPES | COOKS.COM
ORIGINAL NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCOLATE CHIP PAN COOKIE BARS
HOW TO MAKE HERSHEYS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES …
HERSHEYS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES
Make The Powdered Sugar Glaze & Add The Hershey Kisses
While your cookies are baking, make the powdered sugar glaze.
In a small bowl, add 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon of softened butter and 2 teaspoons of milk. Mix it all together until its completely smooth.
When your cookies come out of the oven, pop them on a cooling rack. If youre baking a whole bunch of cookies a tiered cooling rack is really helpful.
Then immediately drizzle the powdered sugar glaze over the center and top with a Hershey Kiss.
You want to make sure you add the Hershey kisses in the first couple minutes after they come out of the oven. This way the bottom of the kiss will melt a little and stick to the cookie. Ive made the mistake of waiting too long before and the kiss just ends up falling off once the cookie cools!
Look how perfect every single chocolate pecan cookie is!
This is a recipe that you definitely want to pin for future reference!!
Key Ingredients & Substitutions For Chocolate Drop Cookies
- Vegetable shortening Cookie doughs make with all butter tend to flatten in the oven. By substituting shortening as part of the fat, youll still get that buttery flavor plus plenty of lift!
- Cocoa Quality really makes a difference here. Look for unsweetened baking cocoa that is natural and not dutch-processed. More expensive doesnt automatically mean better, but you may notice a difference in taste between store brands and gourmet ones.
- Baking soda One of the biggest culprits for flat treats is expired leavening agents! Always keep your baking soda in an airtight bag or container and open a new box if you havent used it in a while.
- Milk Use whatever you have on hand. While whole milk tends to create the best texture, the difference isnt noticeable enough to make a difference.
You May Like: Lemon Drop Recipe With Triple Sec
Amazing Hershey Cocoa Cookies With Chocolate Chips
Kids and adults alike will simply love these scrumptious double chocolate chip cookies. They are a chocolate lovers dream, as you cant beat the addition of Hersheys products. These cookies are the perfect addition to any party and are sure to be gone in no time.
This recipe is easy to make and is a wonderful option for beginners. It takes no time for these cookies to come together, as soon you will have an amazing chocolate dessert. They are a great cookie recipe to make if you are short on time, as they require no chilling.
These cookies are versatile, as you can add in any type of chocolate chips you like. You can even add in peanut butter or caramel chips as well if you are feeling adventurous. They also taste good with your favorite chopped nuts or served with your favorite ice cream.
If you enjoyed these splendid Hersheys double chocolate chip cookies, please share your thoughts or questions in the comment section down below. If you enjoyed making these cookies, please share this recipe with all your family and friends so they can make it as well.
More Cookie Recipes Youll Love
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies feature everything you know and love about classic, bakery-style peanut butter cookies, only made better thanks to the addition of melty chocolate chips.
- Peanut Butter Cookies Dipped in Chocolate not only make for a decadent snack, they are the all-time, ultimate homemade gift for the peanut butter lover!
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies are thick, soft, and practically melt in your mouth with every single bite!
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with old-fashioned oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla pudding! Its the secret ingredient that keeps these cookies decadently moist and addictively yummy!
- Ginger Molasses Cookies are a classic cookie full of warm and cozy spices and makes a beautiful and heartfelt holiday gift!
- Chocolate Drop Cookies are every chocoholics dream: Full of chocolate, soft, gooey, and easy to make!
- Sugar Cookies with Buttercream Frosting are another classic cookie you just cant go wrong with. The perfect, buttery sugar cookie, topped with a homemade frosting. Everyone will rave over the taste and the look of these gorgeous cookies!
The bakery days are behind me, but I am most definitely still baking up this best-seller. Its a simple recipe perfect for baking with kids, and my little girls love nothing more than to get into the kitchen and whip up a batch with me. Also, children make excellent Hershey Kiss un-wrappers, and you can totally pay them in chocolate. So theres that.
Recommended Reading: French Onion Dip Recipe Easy
More About Hershey Cocoa Cookie Recipes
HERSHEY’S COCOA POWDER KETO RECIPES – FITTOSERVE GROUP
10 BEST HERSHEYS COCOA POWDER RECIPES – YUMMLY
THE BEST HERSHEY COCOA RECIPES – BOXED.COM
HERSHEY’S RICH COCOA FUDGE RECIPE FROM THE 70S & AMP 80S …
HERSHEYS NUGGET CHOCOLATE COOKIES – CAN’T STAY OUT
10 BEST HERSHEY COOKIES RECIPES – YUMMLY
HERSHEY’S DOUBLY CHOCOLATE COOKIES | RECIPES
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until set. Cool slightly remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
HOT COCOA COOKIES | RECIPES – HERSHEYLAND
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and place parchment paper on cookie sheet when oven is heating.
- In another bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, then mix until incorporated, scraping down the sides. Combine with flour, HERSHEY’S Cocoa Powder, baking soda, & salt mixture.
COOKIES RECIPES | HERSHEY’S KITCHENS
HERSHEY BROWNIE RECIPE – INSANELY GOOD
FUDGY NO-BAKE HERSHEY’S COOKIES RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
HERSHEY S COCOA RECIPES COOKIES | DANDK ORGANIZER
THE BEST CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPE WITH COCOA » HOMEMADE HEATHER
HERSHEY’S CHEWY CHOCOLATE COOKIES – CLICK AMERICANA
How To Freeze Hershey Kiss Cookies
Hershey Kiss Cookies freeze beautifully, and all you need to do to freeze them is allow them to cool to room temperature, then transfer them to an airtight, freezer-safe container or a freezer-safe zip-top, gallon-sized bag.
If using a container, try to use one that houses the cookies snugly, but not such a tight fit that they are crammed to the point of breaking. If using a zip-top bag, be sure to remove as much air as possible before sealing.
Don’t Miss: Hidden Valley Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
Tips And Tricks For Hersheys Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Store these double chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. In addition, you can freeze these cookies as well for three to six months. Place them in an airtight Ziploc bag and when you are ready to serve them, let them thaw at room temperature for an hour or microwave them for 15-20 seconds.
For these double chocolate chip cookies, you can use milk, semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips. If desired, you can even use a mixture of all three types of chocolate chips. You can even try adding in some white chocolate chips as well.
If you are feeling adventurous, you can also add peanut butter chips or even caramel chips to the cookies. These will both add a lovely flavor to your cookies, making them unique and delicious.
For these cookies, it is best to use natural cocoa powder instead of dutch-process cocoa powder. Dutch-process cocoa powder is better for recipes that do not call for baking powder or baking soda. Since this recipe calls for baking soda, natural cocoa powder, such as Hersheys cocoa powder, is the way to go.
If you like nuts, this recipe tastes great with chopped walnuts or pecans. The nuts add a nice flavor and give the cookies a crunchy texture. However, if you are not a fan simply leave them out of this recipe.
How To Decorate Cupcakes With Frosting
I used Wiltons 2D tip for these cupcakes in the photos, but you can also use 1M which is just as versatile. Theyre both stars, but 1M is slightly more open than the 2D tip.
To learn how to decorate cupcakes I recommend Cakes by Lynzs piping tutorials on YouTube. She explains the basics of decorating cupcakes, but also has a library of many other videos with pretty decorations.
Don’t Miss: Dairy And Soy Free Recipes
Chocolate Drop Sugar Cookies
- 12 cookies
Sugar cookies are a classic no matter the occasion. But with this easy recipe and some HERSHEY’S Cocoa, you can turn regular sugar cookies into chocolate cake-like masterpieces. These chocolate drop cookies are perfect to make with kids, for a holiday cookie exchange and every time in between.
What Are Hershey Kiss Cookies
Hershey Kiss Cookies are similar to a thumbprint cookie with a chocolatey twist. Where you would normally put jam instead, you place a Hershey Kiss!
These can be any kind of Hershey kiss choose your favorite, anything that will go well with chocolate! Just make sure you unwrap it first. Or add in peanut butter to create a peanut butter blossom!
Recommended Reading: Publix Key Lime Cookies Recipe
Variations Of Chocolate Kiss Cookies:
- Flavored Kisses: There are so many flavors of kisses! Youve got the standard: white, milk, and dark, plus combos of them. And then there are the holiday flavors: peppermint, strawberry, birthday cake, caramel filled, truffles, almond, cookies and cream. The possibilities here are lovely.
- Sprinkles: Before adding the cookies to the oven, roll the balls in some sprinkles. Instantly make these a holiday cookie by adding a holiday colored sprinkle. How is that for easy!
- Sugar: Instead of rolling the dough balls in sprinkles you can also roll them in plain white sugar or a colored sugar to match your mood!
Thumbprint Hershey Kiss Cookies
Thumbprint cookies are always a hit come Christmastime, and these dreamy, melt in your mouth peanut butter cookies with a kiss inside are no exception. If youve never made Thumbprint Hershey Kiss Cookies before, rest assured theyre seriously easy from start to finish. These are the very best Hershey Kiss Cookies, and this recipe always yields a soft and chewy peanut butter cookie perfect for topping with a chocolate Hershey kiss!
Today, in addition to the best recipe for bite-sized, soft Thumbprint Hershey Kiss Cookies that yield the perfect cookie-to-kiss ratio, well talk recipe basics, why you need to get that kiss on the cookie stat, and even how to freeze your Hershey Kiss Cookies!
Need more cookie inspiration? Bookmark these easy Thumbprint Cookies With Jam for next time!
Also Check: Mcdonalds Steak Egg And Cheese Bagel Recipe
Tips For Making This Chocolate Pecan Cookie With Hershey Kiss
- You can easily make this a nut-free cookie by just omitting the nuts. Theyre still delicious with the sweet glaze!
- If you are able to eat nuts, you can use either chopped pecans or chopped walnuts. I love the chocolate pecan combo personally theres something about pecan cookies that really appeals!
- Feel free to mix up the Hershey Kiss varieties too! A dark chocolate Kiss or cherry cordial Kiss would be delicious! You could also swap with a chocolate chip or baking M& Ms the sky is the limit!
- The dough freezes really well. Just roll your balls of dough and flash freeze on a cookie sheet, then transfer to a freezer bag. On the day you want to bake them, transfer to a cookie sheet and let thaw for about 20 minutes. Then proceed with dipping them in an egg white, pecans, etc.
Christmas Cookies – Over 50 Recipes Love, Tabitha
Saturday 5th of December 2020
Chocolate Drop Cookies by A Turtles Life for Me
Wednesday 4th of September 2019
These cookies wish I could take a bite out of them, right thru the screen! Lol.Have a great week and weekend coming up Natalie!
Note About These Chocolate Peppermint Kiss Cookies
After some feedback that these did not turn out well, I re-tested the recipe a couple of different ways. They turn out perfectly for me the way they are written. They are not mushy and they dont spread too much . They are a soft, brownie-like cookie.
The dough should be thick but easy to handle and not overly sticky. Make sure you note that the sugar is divided. One cup goes into the dough, and the remaining half cup is used for rolling.
Im happy to answer any questions or troubleshoot if you contact me.
I did make one change in the recipe. In the original recipe, I added the kisses 5 minutes into the baking time and returned to the oven for another 3 minutes. Although this does work, the top of the kiss turns a light brown color. I like the appearance of the cookies better when the kisses are added at the end.
Make sure that you have the kisses unwrapped and ready to go so you can put them on top of the cookies immediately after they come out of the oven. Once the cookies have cooled and firmed up, it is difficult to add the candy kiss.
Also Check: Beef Stew Meat Recipes Crock Pot
Hershey’s Chewy Chocolate Cookies
These are really good chewy chocolate cookies! This recipe came from on the container of Hershey’s baking cocoa.
Provided by Aunt Dawn
Yield 4 1/2 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
|1 1/4 cups butter, softened|
|2 cups sugar|
- Cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla blend well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Blend into creamed mixture drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet bake at 350° for 10 minutes cool on cookie sheet until set, about 1 minute remove to wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1088.8, Fat 55.1, SaturatedFat 33.2, Cholesterol 218.2, Sodium 1022, Carbohydrate 139.7, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 89.2, Protein 11.7
Tips From The Betty Crocker Kitchens
- tip 1 Unsweetened baking chocolate contains 50 to 58 percent cocoa butter. Bitter in flavor, it’s used primarily in baking. You’ll find it in the supermarket in a rectangular box containing packages of one-ounce squares or bars.
- tip 2 Frost cookies with a container of your favorite flavor of Betty Crocker® frosting.
- tip 3
You May Like: Recipes For Autistic Picky Eaters
Storing Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- Room temperature: My favorite option as it keeps the cookies soft. Place a slice of bread in an airtight container with the cookies to help absorb moisture. Cookies never last very long at my house so this one works for us. If you are storing longer than a week, try the fridge or freezer.
- Fridge: In an airtight container in your fridge, these cookies will keep for up to 2 weeks. I like separating each cookie with parchment paper to keep them from pressing into one another.
- Freeze: If you are looking for longer term storage, up to three months in your freezer is the option for you.
Tips To Make Delicious Hershey Kiss Cookies With No Peanut Butter
- You dont need a hand mixer, but I like using one. It incorporates more air in the mixture, making for a lighter and softer result!
- Use a cookie scoop to create uniform and nice-looking circular cookies. I used the OXO Good Grips Small Cookie scoop to get 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie.
- Keep the unwrapped Hershey kisses in the fridge while prepping and baking the cookies. This allows the chocolate to harden so they do not melt in the middle of the cookies once placed on top.
- Use a whisk or sifter to mix the dry ingredients. This helps break up any clumps.
- Add the flour mixture in two steps. By adding in the dry ingredients little by little, you allow the wet and dry ingredients to mix faster. This will also help you avoid cleaning up the excess flour that may fly out of the bowl as you mix.
Don’t Miss: Plant Based Recipes To Lose Weight
Can You Freeze Hershey Kiss Cookies
Oh yes. This is the perfect freezing cookie it doesnt seem to be affected by freezing, but comes out just as delicious and decadent as it was before freezing. You can freeze the dough too, to defrost and bake later.
I love having a couple of tins of these ready to take out for gifts or for guests, or for just a special treat by the fireplace at Christmas time!