Chicken Pot Pie Sauce
This product has been discontinued.
|About 5 Servings Per Container|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
IngredientsChicken Stock, Cream , Modified Food Starch, Salt, Canola Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chicken Fat, Dehydrated Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Spices, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onions, Corn Oil, Beta Carotene For Color.
Recipes You May Also Like
BLT SOUP WITH CAMPBELLS® HEALTHY REQUEST® TOMATO SOUP
Try a new spin on the classic BLT by making
TURKEY POT PIE SOUP WITH CAMPBELLS® HEALTHY REQUEST® CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
All the flavor of a pot pie in a soup.
CHICKEN CORN CHOWDER WITH CAMPBELLS® HEALTHY REQUEST® CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
This simple recipe combines green and red bell peppers to
Chicken Pot Pie Ingredients
- 1 10 oz. can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 1/2 cups shredded roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup water, or chicken broth
- garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste
To ensure your potpie cooks evenly, be sure to preheat your oven to 425 degrees. This will make this dish cook thoroughly and create that golden flaky crust!
Next, you will place 1 pie crust sheet that has been defrosted for 15 minutes in the bottom of the 9-inch pie plate. Set this aside so it is ready to pour your filling.
Now, over medium heat, melt butter in a medium saucepan.
Add onions and cook uncovered until soft and translucent. This should take about 5 minutes or so.
Add soup and water , and stir until hot and a little bubbly. I like to use a wooden spoon for this cooking step because it is better for the pan and also makes me feel like I am cooking a homemade meal!
This recipe uses one bag of frozen mixed vegetables and now is the step to add them to your saucepan. Stir to incorporate into the soup mixture until nice hot.
There is nothing easier or quicker for a hearty meal than grabbing a rotisserie chicken at the store. I throw one of these in my shopping cart at least once a week to save time.
In this instance, I just shred up the meat and add it to the pot with spices and simmer it until it starts to bubble.
You May Like: Turkey Burger Recipe No Egg
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. Its a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a pickup fee on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Easy Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
A chicken pot pie casserole is comfort food at its best! There is something comforting about a creamy gravy nestled with vegetables like corn, green beans, or peas and then topped with a homemade buttery crust! Its super easy to whip up from scratch and Ive made this casserole with and without chicken pieces so either of one works since the flavor really comes from the homemade gravy! Homemade is best when it comes to comfort food so you wont be seeing any canned soups in this recipe!
You May Like: Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie On A Stick Key West
Recommended Reading: Campbell’s Cream Of Chicken Soup Pot Pie Recipe
Easy Chicken Enchiladas From Campbells Kitchen
Mexican night is created easy using these simple enchiladas which are ready in only half an hour. Mexican-style tomato soup, cooked chicken and Colby Jack cheese combine to create a tasty filling for decent flour tortillas. Baked until hot and bubbling, these cheesy chicken enchiladas are certain to earn rave reviews.
Recipe by Campbell& #39s Kitchen
You May Like: Damn Good Pies Little Rock Arkansas
Yes Its True That Lately I Have Been Eating Campbells Pub
To answer the question I know is at the forefront of your mind: They do the crust by putting starchy dumplings in. No, youre right, I have never had chicken pot pie in a pub that substituted dumplings for crust, but Im gonna let you have this one, Campbells.
THIS, however, this product I saw at the grocery store last nightthis I cannot countenance.
Recommended Reading: Bisquick Impossible Chicken Pie
Don’t Miss: Lemonade Diet Recipe 1 Gallon
Small Chicken And Stuffing Cups
Delight your loved ones using these scrumptious small chicken and stuffing cups baked inside a muffin-pan! Each is stuffed with a wonderful mixture of chicken, stuffing, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese and cranberry sauce. You won& #39t have the ability to resist the incredible flavor, and on top of that, they& #39re up for grabs in only 40 minutes!
Recipe by Campbell& #39s Kitchen
This homemade chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food! Packed with juicy chicken, vegetables, a creamy sauce and topped with a flaky, golden pie crust.
Best of all the entire meal can be prepped in just 10 minutes! After that, simply pop it in the oven and youve got classic comfort food for the whole family.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and well send the recipe straight to your inbox!
Slow Cooker Tuna Noodle Casserole
8.9 x 7.7 x 7.3 inches Original recipe yields 4 servings. Pot pie & shepherds pie. In total, there are 6 different kraft dinner flavour boosts in the following flavours: This tuna casserole recipe features egg noodles and tuna as well as cream of mushroom soup, milk, peas and pimentos. These packets are added to a prepared pot of kraft dinner and are designed to enhance the experience by providing a new and delicious flavour variation for the eater. Simply add in your choice of starch: This soup starter contains an ideal chicken soup base of white and dark meat chicken, carrots, celery and onion. Add noodles for a speed scratch chicken noodle soup, rice for a chicken soup with rice or dumplings for a. The whole family will love the rich, creamy flavor of kraft noodle with chicken dinner. Is discontinued by manufacturer : Easy dinner recipes for two. Kraft noodle with chicken dinner makes a quick and easy side dish or meal.
Tuna noodle casserole brings some back some fond memories from my childhood. Dont miss out on all the newest recipes and tips just for you! Kraft noodle with chicken dinner makes a quick and easy side dish or meal.
Is discontinued by manufacturer : Tuna noodle casserole brings some back some fond memories from my childhood. Cook noodles in saucepan until done.
Recommended Reading: Entenmanns Coconut Custard Pie
Recommended Reading: Salt Water Flush Recipe For Weight Loss
How To Make Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a very easy chicken pot pie recipe full of tender chicken, vegetables, cream of chicken soup, and flaky crust. Make this a quick meal to serve your family during the week.
Maybe you have been doing yard clean up all day and youre looking for a cozy weekend meal to enjoy with a salad and glass of wine. This recipe is for you.
Kraft Chicken Noodle Classic : Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup Tv Commercial Snowman
The whole family can help decorate these halloween cookies. Chocolate pumpkin voodoo doll cookies. Topics include delicious recipes, advice from food experts, hot restaurants, party tips, and menus. Is discontinued by manufacturer : These packets are added to a prepared pot of kraft dinner and are designed to enhance the experience by providing a new and delicious flavour variation for the eater.
Read Also: Low Calorie Breakfast Bars Recipe
Whats In Chicken Pot Pie
Traditional ingredients in classic chicken pot pie include:
Depending on your flavor preferences, as well as the type of pot pie you intend to make, these ingredients may differ slightly. Additional vegetables, Greek yogurt, various spices and herbs, and even the type of meat can turn your own pot pie into an individual creation.
What Should I Use For The Pot Pie Topping
Standard pot pie has pie crust, and we arent going in that direction. The slow cooker cant brown crust, so we must make our crust another way.
- 2 Ingredient Biscuits These are SO easy and delicious! You just need self-rising flour and heavy cream. I keep self-rising flour on hand JUST for this recipe.
- Canned Biscuits Pilsbury Grands are my go-to. These are in the refridgerated section of the store. If you cant find biscuits, the cresent dough is wonderful too.
- Puff Pastry Cut into squares and bake puff pastry is very flakey and goes great with pot pie filling.
You May Like: Knorr Cold Spinach Dip Recipe
Ingredients For Chicken Pot Pie Soup
The key to making great chicken pot pie soup, is to adequately season. Be sure to taste and season at the end.
- Aromatics Onions, carrots, celery, and garlic are cooked in butter as a base for flavoring the soup.
- Mushrooms sauteeing until golden adds a boost of flavor
- Flour just 1/3 cup thickens the soup to make it creamy
- Chicken Stock homemade bone broth will taste best, but storebought works.
- Potatoes we used Yukon gold
- Chicken light or dark meat works great
- Peas and Corn we use frozen peas and corn since we stock them in our freezer, but canned corn will also work.
- Cream heavy or regular whipping cream or even a light cream would work if you want a leaner soup.
- Parsley we love it in the soup for flavor and garnish with it to add color and freshness.
Ingredient Tips For How To Make Easy Chicken Pot Pie
What makes this recipe so easy? When in a time crunch, using store-bought ingredients not only saves a lot of time, but it also tastes delicious.
Such an easy recipe! And I know you will add it to your weekly meal plan rotation!
Be sure to scroll down for your printable shopping list so you will have all the ingredients for this classic chicken pot pie with cream of chicken soup!
You May Like: Gastric Sleeve Recipes Stage 1
Homemade Chicken Pot Pies
These Homemade Chicken Pot Pies are incredible. Homemade pie crust tops ramekins filled with an easy, lusciously creamy homemade chicken and vegetable filling. Yields 8 in about 90 minutes.
Meet the best homemade chicken pot pies youll ever taste.
Homemade crust check. Loaded with chicken and vegetables check. Easy to prepare check. These pies check all the boxes.
However, I super picky when it comes to pot pie making. For example, I prefer them to be in individual portions. Theyre cute and perfectly portions and because no one wants to fight me over the corner edge. Also there no cream of chicken soup what-so-ever. Just simple ingredients :).
What To Serve With Chicken Pot Pie
I know I said that chicken pot pie is by itself a complete meal, but why not transform this simple dinner into a lip-smackingly good feast. There are many flavors that go well with this dish, you will never run out of things to pair it with. Here are some of my favorite options:
- Cranberry sauce gives this meal a Thanksgiving feel anytime of year. But Im not talking about that dreadful stuff from the can. You can whip up fresh, homemade cranberry sauce in no time.
Combine 1 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup white sugar, and 1/2 cup brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is fully dissolved. Add in the cranberries and cook until the cranberries start to pop. Generally takes about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour the cranberry sauce in a bowl. Will thicken as it cools. Add a few pinches of cinnamon for an extra tasty combo.
- A light salad is a nice way to counter-balance the richness of the pie. Your choice of leafy greens topped with citrus oranges and berries, rich cheese, crunchy nuts, and drizzled with tangy balsamic vinaigrette makes a spectacular side to your chicken pot pie.
- Roasted broccoli is another side that will lighten up your heavy main dish. Give these veggies some extra flavor by coating it with olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Sweet potatoes give a nice contrast to your savory dinner. Flavor it with cinnamon, butter, and your choice of seasonings and bake. Simple and delicious.
Read Also: Navy Bean Pie Recipes
Read Also: Dinner Recipes For Picky Toddlers
What Is Chicken Base
Chicken Base is similar to bouillon but not all chicken bases and bouillons are created equally. I use Better than Bouillon brand bases. They have several types to choose from.
Be sure when you select one that you look at the amount of sodium in each teaspoon of granules. Some brands have double or even triple the amount of sodium when compared to other brands. No matter which brand you choose, follow the directions on the label for reconstitution.
Also Check: Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Campbells
In A Slow Steady Stream Pour In The Heavy Whipping Cream
Curried Vegan Shepherds Pie with Coconut Sweet Potato from www.theendlessmeal.com
Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Mix well and transfer to your prepared pie crust. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Sep 30, 2021 · campbell s condensed 98 fat free cream of chicken soup 10 5 oz can easy chicken pot pie easy chicken pot pie soup with pie chips sprinkle some fun easy campbells chicken pot pie my turn for us. 2 cups massel chicken style liquid stock · 3 chicken marylands, skin removed · 1 large brown onion, chopped · 2 celery stalks, chopped · 1 medium leek,. In a medium sauce pan combine chicken, mixed vegetables, cream of potato soup, cream of chicken soup and milk. Combine your chicken, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, frozen vegetables, and seasonings in a large bowl.
Don’t Miss: 5 Gallon Extract Beer Recipes
Campbells Chicken Pot Pie
Better days have Campbells chicken pot pie in them. This cozy comfort food will tantalize your tastebuds and soothe your body, mind, and soul.
A delectable mix of chicken, cheese, veggies, and a creamy sauce is encased between two crisp and flaky crusts. This is what I call pie heaven.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
Its incredibly easy to make and also such an excellent way to turn yesterdays leftover chicken into todays drool-worthy meal.
Want to make your day better and brighter? This immaculate chicken pot pie is the answer.
What To Serve With Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Biscuits or Dinner Rolls | Whip up a batch of biscuits or even dinner rolls to slather up all the creamy goodness that is left on the plate.
- Salad | Transform the dish to become a bit lighter and use a salad as a side dish. Whether you do a chopped salad or a basic side salad, it will add texture and taste to your recipe.
- Vegetables | I know this recipe is loaded with veggies, but you could also pair with a side of roasted vegetables. We love veggies in our home, so it is always an option.
- NO Knead Instant Pot Bread
Recommended Reading: Tomato Pie Delivery
Don’t Miss: Tomato Juice Recipe For Weight Loss
Can I Freeze Chicken Pot Pie
This chicken pot pie will keep well in the freezer for up to 4 to 6 months. So go ahead and make as many as you can.
Simply prepare the pie as instructed, except for the baking part. Once youve assembled it, wrap it tightly with aluminum foil and freeze.
For best results, place the pie in a metal or foil pan. A glass pan might shatter if you bake it from a frozen state.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
Theres no need to thaw the pie beforehand.
Just remove the foil and replace it with a new one, and bake for 30 minutes. Then, remove the foil and bake for another 35 to 40 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
You can thaw it in the fridge overnight first if you wish, but it doesnt really make a huge difference in terms of tastes and textures if you dont. The only advantage here is itll cut the baking time in half.
If you prefer this method, simply transfer the pie into the fridge and let it defrost in there for a full day. Then, bake as instructed in the recipe card.