Tip For Quickly Shredding Chicken
To quickly shred the chicken needed for this recipe, just add your cooked chicken breasts to the bowl of a stand mixer outfitted with a paddle attachment. Turn the mixer on low and shred the chicken to the desired consistency. Place the chicken on a plate and set aside. No need to wash out the bowl before continuing with this buffalo chicken dip recipe.
Cold Buffalo Chicken Dip
This cold Buffalo chicken dip is an easy, no fuss appetizer thatâs great for parties or game-day festivities. Shredded chicken breast is combined with cream cheese, sour cream, spices and plenty of hot sauce.
Since itâs a cold dip, make it ahead, chill and free up some much needed party planning time.
If youre looking for more appetizer ideas, give one of these a try: loaded sheet pan nachos, smoked salmon dip, baked buffalo chicken wings or this hot sausage french bread pizza thats easy and delicious. Enjoy!
What To Serve With It
There are so many options when it comes to serving this delicious dip. I love tortilla chips, a toasty baguette, or a crisp carrot stick. Try serving it with 1, 2 or all of the options listed below!
- Tortilla chips I recommend a thick, hearty chip that can stand up to these cheesy chicken dip. You could also spoon the dip over the tortilla chip scoops.
- Corn chips Frito scoops are perfect for dipping up this buffalo chicken dip!
- Crackers I recommend a thick cracker, like Wheat Thins or Triscuits.
- Veggies baby carrots, celery sticks, broccoli florets or slices of bell pepper are all healthy ways to scoop up this delicious dip!
- Baguette heat and slice a baguette, then spoon the dip right onto the bread for a more hearty way to serve the dip.
- Slider buns make the dip into buffalo chicken sliders by serving it between two slider buns.
Also Check: Shredded Chicken Sandwich With Mayo Recipe
How To Make It In A Crock Pot
Ive made this recipe in a Crock Pot dozens of times over the years. Its the perfect way to make it ahead of time and keep it warm throughout a party. To make Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip, simply follow the 4 steps below.
Tips For Making Buffalo Chicken Dip:
Soften the cream cheese: If you forget to soften your cream cheese, heat uncovered in the microwave in 15-second increments until its softened. It really wont matter in this recipe since the end product is baked and melted.
Use canned or fresh chicken. In this recipe, I use canned chicken because it makes the whole process even easier since I always have canned chicken in my pantry. If you prefer to use cooked Rotisserie Chicken, you can substitute 1 can of chicken with 1 1/2 cups of shredded cooked chicken breast.
Read Also: Pistachio Martini Recipe With Amaretto
How To Make Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
This appetizer is super easy to throw together, especially if you already have some shredded chicken on hand. Just mix the five ingredients together and bake in the oven!
So just how light is this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip? I calculated the calorie and fat content of a few recipes for the regular variety, and they came in around 170 calories and 14 grams of fat per serving. This skinny version has 108 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving. All without sacrificing any flavor! Trust me, this dip is just as addicting as any other Buffalo Chicken Dip appetizer youll come across.
Ready to dig in?! If you have a Super Bowl party youre throwing or attending, make sure you save this recipe.
Are you cooking for the big game? Check out my collection of Healthy Super Bowl Recipes!
If you try this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip or any of my other healthy recipes, please share it on and Ill feature you! Also, if you try it, please leave a comment with a star rating below! Those star ratings are so helpful in helping my recipes get discovered. I appreciate you!
Life Of The Party Cold Dip Recipes
No matter what the occasion may be, you can never go wrong by bringing along a good dip recipe. These easy cold dip recipes are sure to be a hit at your next party! Furthermore, they’re super easy to make this list has several last-minute cold appetizer recipes you can throw together in minutes. From creamy cold cream cheese dips to spicy and savory dips, there’s a recipe on this list for every occasion!
Recommended Reading: Hello Fresh Low Calorie Recipes
Easy Skillet Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1tablespoonextra virgin olive oil
- 1cupfinely chopped white onion
- 1tablespoonminced garlic
- 2 1/2cupsfinely shredded/chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2cupFrank’s Buffalo Red Hot Wings Sauce
- 8ouncescream cheese
- 1/2cupprepared Ranch Dressing
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 1/2teaspoonfreshly ground black pepper
- 1cupshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1cupshredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4cupblue cheese crumbles
- 2tablespoonschopped green onion or chopped fresh parsley
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Everyone will simply devour this savory and delicious dip with shredded chicken throughout. The spicy kick makes it a perfect football-watching food, and the recipe always brings raves. -Janice Foltz, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 21 servings .
Number Of Ingredients 5
|1 package reduced-fat cream cheese|
|1 cup reduced-fat sour cream|
|1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce|
|3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast|
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth stir in chicken., Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake until heated through, 18-22 minutes. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 77 calories, Fat 4g fat , Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 71mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate , Protein 8g protein.
You May Like: Cooking With Toddlers Easy Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Dip Without Cream Cheese
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
Sharing is caring!
Spicy, gooey, and cheesy, this Buffalo Chicken Dip Without Cream Cheese recipe features all the Buffalo goodness youre looking for without the added richness that comes with cream cheese.
You cant go wrong with Buffalo chicken. I especially love this chicken smothered in a dip made with the fiery flavor of Franks hot sauce!
Combined with sour cream, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and tender chicken, this dip is a treat for any occasion.
Can you make Buffalo chicken dip without cream cheese and without ranch? Yes, you can!
You can serve it hot or cold with various sides like fresh veggies, crackers, or tortilla chips. Enjoy it for game day, holiday parties, or while hanging out at home. By cutting out the cream cheese, you also cut out some excess calories. Hello, healthier Buffalo chicken dip!
This recipe calls for minimal ingredients and is easy to make. You dont need any fancy equipment, just a good old-fashioned oven. Youll only need about 30 minutes to prepare this Buffalo chicken dip without cream cheese recipe.
Have an air fryer? Check out these delicious Air Fryer Appetizer recipes!
Is Buffalo Chicken Dip Spicy
This chicken dip is mildly spicy. Adjusting the spice level of the buffalo dip is simple just increase or decrease the amount of hot sauce you added to the mixture. If you like more heat, you can try the Extra Hot variety.
No matter how spicy or not spicy you make this easy buffalo chicken dip, it will still be amazing!
Franks Buffalo Chicken Dip is delightfully creamy and cheesy with the perfect amount of kick, its no wonder why everyone flocks right to the buffalo chicken dip.
You May Like: Low Carb Low Calorie Diet Recipes
This Zero Point Buffalo Chicken Dip Is Super Easy To Make Requires Only 4 Ingredients And Makes For The Best Appetizer Or Snack Serve With Your Favorite Veggies Crackers Or Put Inside A Tortilla For A Delicious Wrap
Makes 6 servings
Here are a few other great dip recipes:
I love how simple and easy this recipe is-only 4 ingredients-and you have yourself a tasty appetizer or snack! If you have skinless boneless chicken breast and non fat plain yogurt as a zero point food then this dip is Zero Points per serving-since it contains zero point ingredients.
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
More About Cold Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes
COLD BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP – COOK2EATWELL – RECIPES
COLD BUFFALO CHEESE DIP RECIPE – THE SPRUCE EATS
COLD BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP – SNOWFLAKES & AMP COFFEECAKES …
BUFFALO CHICKEN SALAD DIP | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
KETO BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP – DELIGHTFULLY LOW CARB
- Add the shredded chicken, 1/2 the mozzarella, and blue cheese dressing. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Pour the mixture into a ramekin or small baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP THE DIARY OF A REAL HOUSEWIFE
- Prepare a saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Over low heat melt cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese. Once melted add in chicken.
- Mix together ingredients well then remove from heat. Add in sour cream and mix in well. At this time you can add in more buffalo sauce to taste.
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP PINWHEELS RECIPE | AMY IN THE KITCHEN
- Place all of the ingredients, except the tortillas, into a medium size mixing bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Spread 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the mixture onto a tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Place the rolls on a sheet or plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to firm up.
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE, SPICY BUFFALO DIP, BUFFALO DIP …
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
This classic cream cheese fruit dip is mind-blowingly easy to make you’ll only need 4 common household ingredients! In addition, this cold cream cheese dip is completely kid-friendly. Serve this delicious dip with just about any type of fruit or graham crackers! Learn how to make easy cream cheese fruit dip here on Listotic.
Don’t Miss: Cuisinart Automatic Bread Maker Recipes
Ingredients Of Cold Buffalo Chicken Dip
Or serve it with vegetable sticks or chips. The basic dip is served cold, but there are many variations you might want to consider, including baked dips. Cold Buffalo Chicken Dip Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cold buffalo chicken dip.
Healthy Peanut Butter Dip
This peanut butter dip is so good you’ll forget how much protein it packs. Plus, you can make it with just 3 simple ingredients! In addition, this recipe is very flexible so you can substitute ingredients and change measurement ratios to taste. This dip is perfect for parties, or just for snacking! Learn how to make healthy peanut butter dip with only 3 ingredients on Listotic.
Also Check: Best Green Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip:
Buffalo chicken dip is a dish that almost completely fail-proof, only requiring a few ingredients and simple instructions.
1. In a medium bowl, cream together softened cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce. Its totally ok if its still a little lumpy.
2. Stir in shredded mozzarella and drained chicken and stir until well combined and chicken is shredded.
3. Transfer to a 1-quart casserole or pie dish and bake according to the directions in the recipe card. Serve warm with veggies or chips. I loved this served hot with carrots and celery the fresh veggies and the contrasting savory spicy dip was irresistible!
My Buffalo Dip Is Greasy:
If your dip has a greasy or oil texture or pools in the dip, it means that your have not mixed your ingredients together well enough.
They have not fully come together and are separated in the cooking process. Put back on the stove if this is the case, heat it up and mix constantly for a few minutes.
This should help prevent the ingredients from separating.
Read Also: New York Times Lasagna Recipe
Heres What Im Going To Teach You In This Post:
- The ingredients youll need to whip up this dip in just 30-minutes
- How to prepare and bake the Buffalo chicken dip no cream cheese added
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about this recipe
Hot, cheesy, and spicy, its always great to know how to make an amazing dip. Learn how to make this quick appetizer that everyone will love even if youre short on time.
What Is Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo Chicken Dip has the same flavor profile of buffalo chicken wings with that signature Franks RedHot original hot sauce. Similar to our Hot Shrimp Dip, or our popular Spinach Artichoke Dip, this dip is cheesy, creamy, spicy and incredible. Its perfect for any party and of course as a game-day appetizer. All you have to do is mix the ingredients and bake .
Also Check: Campbell’s Cream Of Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Oven Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Add your shredded chicken and your softened cream cheese to a medium bowl.
Pour your ranch or blue cheese dressing and your buffalo sauce into the bowl with your chicken.
Stir well to combine all of the ingredients.
Add your cheese, reserving ½ cup for the topping, and Stone House Seasoning. Stir these in to combine well.
Spread your buffalo chicken dip into an oven-safe serving bowl and top with the reserved cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Prepare your slow cooker insert by spraying lightly with non-stick spray. Mix the ingredients exactly as in the oven method, holding the same amount of shredded cheese for the topping of the dip. Pour into the slow cooker insert and top with the remaining shredded cheese and bleu cheese crumbles. Place the lid on the slow cooker and turn on the low or warm setting for up to 4 hours. You can also cook your chicken in the slow cooker, draining any liquid in the insert after chicken is cooked. Shred the cooked chicken with two forks then proceed with the rest of the mixture as directed! So easy and delicious!
You May Like: Best Cocktail Recipes With Whiskey
Cold Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Recipe
When i first attempted this zoysia chicken wing dip inside my neighbor’s picnic. A buddy of their own introduced it so we munched onto it through the night til it had been gone! I really like this recipe for picnics, potlucks and tailgate parties. It is a significantly less untidy method of enjoying pizza. My earliest boy loves it. You may make it as being spicy hot as you would like. or let it rest mild. It is best offered warm, but you may also eat it awesome.
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Without Cream Cheese
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray an 8-inch baking dish with baking spray. Set aside.
STEP TWO: Combine the sour cream and Franks hot sauce in a mixing bowl and whisk until its well combined. Add the cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses and then add the chicken. Put the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
For even more creaminess and extra flavor, swap out Franks hot sauce for this delicious and easy homemade buffalo sauce recipe.
STEP THREE: Bake for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is bubbly. You can use your broiler to get a golden brown finish if youd like. Let the dip cool slightly before serving with carrot sticks, celery sticks, grape tomatoes, crackers, or tortilla chips.
You May Like: 10 Day Juice Fast Weight Loss Recipes
Can I Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Ahead
Since buffalo chicken reheats well, you can make it in advance and refrigerate up to 5 days or freeze.
- To Freeze: Place in a freezer-safe container, remove any excess air and freeze up to three months. When ready to serve the frozen dip, simply remove it from the freezer, and let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- To Reheat: you can microwave until hot, stirring every 30 seconds, or place it into an oven-safe baking dish, and reheat in the oven at 350 for 10-15 minutes.