What Ingredients Are Used In This Recipe
The ingredient list for this coffee creamer isnt that long. Youll need the following components to get started:
- Whole milk
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
I like to use whole milk to make this add-in creamer as it gives it an amazing full flavor. You can also use lower-fat milk if you have this at home or just prefer its flavor.
The condensed milk in this recipe will make for that sweet and amazing flavor that makes coffee creamers so amazing.
How Do You Make A Good Coffee Creamer
It is so simple and you will love it!
Start by whisking together all the ingredients in a large bowl. That is it!
Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator. The creamer will last until the expiration on the milk that you used to make it.Enjoy!
In my honest opinion, this is the BEST homemade coffee creamer recipe.
How To Strain Your Almonds In A Nut Milk Bag
Turn off your blender and carefully pour the mixture into the center of the nut milk bag.
It will look like this:
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND MILK WITHOUT A NUT MILK BAG:
You can use these instead to strain your almond milk:
- An old towel
- Fine mesh steel strainer
Next, gather the top of the nut milk bag with your hands. Squeeze the bottom of the bag with one hand while holding the top with the other .
Continue squeezing it until all the almond milk cream is out into your bowl.
You should have ~1 cup of almond pulp left over in your nut milk bag and ~2 cups of almond milk creamer in your bowl.
I like to use these jars for my almond milk creamer and pour it through a funnel.
And there you have it! Easy, affordable, and healthy almond milk creamer!
Also Check: V8 Bloody Mary Mix Recipe
Copycat Coffee Mate Creamer
The first thing you need in order to make your own homemade coffee creamer is to gather all of your ingredients together. Luckily for this recipe you will only need the four simple ingredients listed above. Next, you follow just a few easy steps.
In your small or medium saucepan over medium heat combine the sweetened condensed milk, regular milk, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk all of the ingredients together while they heat up. You do not need to simmer your mixture. Just allow everything to become warm enough that the sugar dissolves and everything is incorporated together nicely.
Be sure not to allow the milk to scald. That would not make for a delicious cup of coffee at all. It would almost be as bad as the time that I accidentally flavored our coffee with vinegar. I am not sure my husband has really and truly forgiven me for that one yet.
Homemade Vanilla Powdered Coffee Creamer
I have been sitting on this recipe for like a year now.
A while ago , I was rumaging through cleaning my pantry and came across a gigantic box of nonfat instant powdered milk way in the back. Dont ask.
I was almost hoping it would be past its expiration date so I wouldnt have to think of some way to use it, but alas, fate had other plans for me.
Wondering what on earth to do with it, I mentioned it to a friend and she suggested I try making a powdered coffee creamer. I loved her idea, and immediately did a quick search on Google.
I came across a recipe for Homemade Powdered Coffee Creamer on a blog called Christmas Spirit All Year Long that looked like it was exactly what I was looking for. Ironically, Joy also got the inspiration for the recipe from Google, but couldnt remember the source.
Her recipe was unflavored and called for powdered sugar, so I immediately knew I wanted to make a couple adjustments. I added a bit of powdered vanilla for flavor , and used stevia instead of powdered sugar. Ive made this recipe a few more times to experiment with the flavors, and I listed a few of my favorites in the notes below the recipe.
Do you have the perfect last-minute gift idea that is gorgeous, but easy to put together? If so, please feel free to share in the comments belowIm always looking for new ideas!
You May Like: Vegan Lunch Recipes For Beginners
Homemade Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer Ingredients
- Almonds. I use raw almonds in my almond milk creamer. While raw almonds and roasted almonds contain similar amounts of protein and fiber, it is the healthy fats that are damaged during the roasting process. Healthy fats are something that you always want to be looking to add to your diet, and almonds are an excellent source of those healthy fats. Plus, raw almonds will give you a much creamier product versus roasted almonds.
- Water. I use filtered water for my almond milk creamer. We live in an area that has a high lead content in our water supply. So all the water we drink goes through a ultra fine filter to get out the lead and other toxins. You can also use spring water. We sometimes go up north to a fresh spring to get water from there too!
- Dates. I use dates as a subtle sweetener for my almond creamer. If you don’t want any sort of sweet flavor added, skip these. Or, if you want it to be sweeter, simply double the amount of dates! Not only are dates a great alternative to refined sugar, they also contain essential nutrients!
- Pure vanilla extract. Make sure you always buy pure vanilla extract. Artificial vanilla extract can be made with some pretty strange additives. If you have vanilla bean paste, you can use this too!
- Pink sea salt. Instead of refined salt, which is typically bleached and has anti-caking additives, I like to use unrefined pink sea salt in my creamer .
Homemade Almond Milk Creamer Thats Way Better Than Store
This recipe is from my flagship book, Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook, which is available in print and instantly as an ebook. Ive filled that book with dozens of dairy substitute recipes and shortcuts for every need that I could think of. This dairy-free almond milk creamer recipe can be found in the Cream of the Crop recipe chapter, and below! As always, I have some alternatives and tips to help this recipe work perfectly for you.
Read Also: Perdue Oven Stuffer Roaster Recipes
Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer 20+ Flavor Combo Ideas
Im one of those Would you like some coffee with your creamer? type people. Coffee in and of itself is boring and bitter to me. But I do enjoy its benefits upon occasion. So, to enjoy it, I must make it palatable. Enter: creamer. And lots of it!
However, store-bought creamer, even though it is so very yummy, is also so very unhealthy. Its chock full of yucky things like sugar and preservatives.
Since Ive been doing Trim Healthy Mama, I decided some on plan coffee creamer was in order. So I started making my own! And really, it could NOT be any easier. It contains so few ingredients, its so fast to whip up, and it tastes so very good!
How To Make French Vanilla Coffee
If you are wondering about how to make French vanilla coffee, the following are the simple steps that you should follow:
- Fill your coffeemaker with the desired amount of water. This will depend on a variety of factors, such as how much you will be drinking or how many people will be consuming the drink that you will make. Be sure to not overfill.
- Add the ground coffee that you would like to use. As usual, you can choose to use instant coffee. But if you want to enjoy better quality, it would be best to grind fresh beans. There are grinders commercially available, making your life a lot easier.
- Next, add the crushed vanilla beans in the container. You do not have to crush the beans too much. You just need to make sure that it is broken, allowing the vanilla extracts to come out and to add flavor to your drink.
- You can also opt to add a tablespoon of sugar, if preferred. This is commonly done by people who are looking for something sweet. Nonetheless, the vanilla that is already included in your coffee will already be enough.
- Start the brewing process. This will depend on the specific type of brewer that you are using. Once the water is hot enough, not necessarily boiling, your coffee is already finished. Have it transferred in the cup and finally, enjoy!
Recommended Reading: 2x Caffeine Starbucks
You May Like: Recipe App With Nutritional Information
Homemade Almond Milk Creamers
The flavor combinations are truly endless when it comes to flavoring your homemade almond milk creamers. Here are my three favorite recent combinations: Lavender Honey, Coconut and Cinnamon Vanilla.
Each almond milk coffee creamer is full of high quality ingredients and none of the fake stuff that you might find in store bought creamers.
No matter what flavor combination you are making, the method to making almond milk coffee creamer is the same.
Ingredients In This Dairy Free Creamer:
- Coconut Milk: You want to grab the canned coconut milk. Be sure it is unsweetened and full fat. Using another non-dairy milk instead of the canned coconut milk will result in thinner more watered down creamer.
- Almond Milk: I like to use unsweetened vanilla in this recipe, but plain works just as well. You could also use another non-dairy milk of your choice.
- Coconut Crystals: Also called coconut palm sugar or coconut sugar. Studies show that coconut sugar has a lower glycemic index than cane sugar, which means it causes a slightly lower rise in blood sugar. Ive found that this is a 1:1 swap for brown sugar so if you cant find coconut sugar, brown sugar will give you the same result .
- Vanilla Extract: Be sure and pick up pure vanilla extract, not bakers vanilla or imitation vanilla. You could also use almond extract or another flavor if youd likeexperiment and have fun with this!
Don’t Miss: Best Website Builder For Recipes
Making Homemade Coffee Creamer
A great quality coconut milk can make coffee taste pretty awesome, so I whipped up some homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer made with just a few ingredients and canned coconut cream. This coffee creamer is keto friendly, paleo, dairy free, vegan, all natural, has only 4 ingredients, and can be made in 5 minutes.
For this recipe, I used a canned coconut cream , but you if you dont have access to canned coconut cream, you can use a can of coconut milk that has separated and use the solid cream at the top of the can.
I like blending the cream and water because it lets me adjust the thickness of the creamer, but if youre in a hurry you can just use full-fat canned coconut milk that hasnt separated and add your vanilla and stevia drops to it. It just might not be as thick as you like.
I Like The Idea Of Flavored Coffee But Truthfully Most Are So Sweet To Me I Dont Enjoy Them
How to make your own coffee creamer. 1 tbsp vanilla powder or cocoa powder Here is the cost break down, in case you are like me and like to see the proof! Flavored coffee creamers are delicious, but if youre an avid coffee drinker, that $3 per bottle can add up fast!
It has only five ingredients, which makes it that much more appealing. This works out to a 1:1 ratio of sweetened condensed milk to cream. I know i say this every time, but its my new favorite.
I had no idea it would become as popular as it has! Simply mix a can of sweetened condensed milk with 1 ¾ cup milk or cream. This time homemade caramel coffee creamer!
Its how every day should start! Making your own coffee creamer. These homemade coffee creamers will add more flavor to your morning joe than a splash of milk or half.
Millions of views & pins later, and it is still Making the base for coffee creamer by mixing condensed milk with milk or cream. The good news is that its easy to make your own coffee creamer at home.
You can make a few different flavors, and store them in mason jars or bottles in the fridge. To one whole recipe of the powdered creamer , add the additional following ingredients for the flavor of you choice . A coffee creamer base is easy to make.
I looked up recipes online and found hundreds, literally hundreds of make your own liquid coffee creamer recipes. If so, then this coffee creamer could be right up your alley. I followed the directions .
Don’t Miss: Keto Meatloaf Recipe Pork Rinds
How To Make French Vanilla Keto Coffee Creamer
Once you try this homemade French vanilla keto coffee creamer, youll realize how convenient it is to make your own using only the best keto ingredients.
- Prepare the milk mixture. Combine the heavy cream and unsweetened almond milk in a small saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Prepare the egg yolk mixture. Whisk together the egg yolks, vanilla extract, and low carb sweetener in a small bowl.
- Combine. Slowly add the hot milk mixture into the egg yolk mixture, whisking constantly until well combined.
- Simmer. Transfer the coffee creamer back to the saucepan and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate. Remove from the heat and transfer the creamer to a bottle or a jar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Homemade Vanilla Caramel Coffee Creamer
With cold days approaching, we look forward to braving them out with a cup of hot coffee. Especially early mornings. Once, as I was making myself a cup, a while back, my attention was caught by a couple little words on the creamer bottle: non-dairy. A question quickly popped into my mind, Huh. What kind of creamer contains no dairy?
Then I took a peek at the ingredients and counted the number of ingredients listed. 15! What? None of which are dairy products. And most of which I could not recognize or pronounce. Thats interesting. Did someone make a little mistake at the factory? Hmm
And that effectively curbed my appetite south. So, I started playing around, tweaking some home ingredients to try to make a healthier, tasty creamer at home. From watching coffee shop baristas, and using products I felt should rightfully be used in a coffee creamer, I came up with a delicious coffee creamer right at home that became
a new favorite for me.
Since I dont like my coffee black, the addition of steamed milk along with the tasty vanilla-caramel flavors of this creamer, my coffee tastes as delicious as from a coffee shop and for so much less. I have a lot of coffee drinkers at my house, so making delicious coffee at home is a life and money saver!
Ingredients: 2 cups milk 14 oz. condensed milk& frac13 cup Torani Caramel syrup 2 tbsp. Caramel sauce 2 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
Quart glass jar or any creamer container
Read Also: Dairy Free French Toast Recipe
How To Make Almond Coffee Creamer
Soak raw almonds for at least 12 hours or up to 24. Soaking the almonds creates an incredibly creamy texture in your almond creamer. Just be sure to drain and add fresh water after 12 hours if you will be soaking for a total of 24 hours.
Drain and rinse your almonds. Discard the soaking water and use fresh filtered water for blending.
Add your flavors and sweeteners of choice. I like using things like cinnamon, dried lavender, vanilla and coconut. Try adding honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar or even organic stevia.
Blend for 1-2 minutes or until mixture is nice and smooth.
Pour through a nut milk bag and carefully squeeze out as much liquid as possible into a glass measuring cup or bowl. I tried using cheesecloth for this step and ended up with a big mess. Because making almond creamer uses less water than almond milk, the resulting mixture is much thicker. A sturdy nut milk bag is very helpful to haveplus its reusable!
Store your almond coffee creamer in the fridge for up to 3 days. Use in hot or iced coffee for a creamy treat.
Even in the summer, I always start my day with hot coffee. But with warm weather right around the corner, I have started sipping iced coffee in the afternoons.
Adding a splash of any one of these almond milk coffee creamers in my iced coffee has put it over the top. These drinks are so good, Ive even cut down on the number of trips Im making to a certain coffee chains drive through!
Caramel Almond Milk Creamer
Delicious homemade almond milk creamer ready in less than 20 minutes.
Provided by Yoly
|1 tablespoon margarine|
- Combine almond milk, brown sugar, white sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat, stirring frequently, until milk reaches a soft boil and mixture has thickened slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in margarine until melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 66.1 calories, Carbohydrate 13.5 g, Fat 1.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 63.8 mg, Sugar 13.4 g
Recommended Reading: Keto Recipes For High Blood Pressure