Tips For Making Cheesy Rice
Instant Pot Garlic Herb Chicken And Rice
Did you get an Instant Pot for your birthday or holiday gift and look for recipes to try out?
If so, here is one youll love. In total, it only takes about 15 minutes to make, so its a great chicken and rice recipe to make for a last-minute potluck or quick family dinner.
The secret ingredient is garlic, which is very flavorful without being too overpowering.
If you dont have garlic cloves, you can use some garlic powder instead.
Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Bake With Campbell S Soup
Crack Chicken has actually been an appeal the blog site because I published this easy Instant Pot Split Chicken that also consists of a crockery pot variation. The recipe was so preferred that you men asked for a casserole variation and also below it is, an easy Split Chicken Casserole recipe. Packed with chicken, pasta, great deals of cheese as well as undoubtedly bacon.
Also Check: Best Protein Powder To Bake With
You May Like: Herbal Tea Recipes For Immune System
Spring Bliss Bowls With Pesto Rice
Next add good quality long grain white rice, dried minced onion, and dried minced garlic then stir to coat the rice in the butter and saute for one minute.
Again, if you dont use the right rice youll end up with mush, so I recommend using good quality rice like Lundberg.
Add dried parsley and chicken stock to the pot then bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to medium-low then simmer for 10 minutes. Next, season chicken breasts that have been chopped into bite-sized pieces with seasoned salt and pepper then add to the soup pot and continue to simmer until the rice is al dente and the chicken is cooked through, 10-15 additional minutes.
Last step is to remove the pot from the heat, place a lid on top, and let sit for 5 minutes. Finally, stir in more butter and season with additional seasoned salt and pepper if necessary.
One Pot Chicken and Rice will thicken a bit as it cools and tastes best warm vs piping hot so give it a little rest then scoop into bowls and call in your crew. I hope you love this easy and comforting dish as much as we do enjoy!
Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken And Rice
Instant Pots are all the rage, and its no surprise why considering how quickly they can prepare a meal in them.
Garlic parmesan and chicken are a classic pairing, so its no surprise that garlic is the secret ingredient used to elevate the flavors in this recipe.
Its recommended that you use chicken thighs, but you can swap them out for chicken breasts if you prefer.
If you want to enjoy the flavors of this dish but want to make it vegan, try swapping out the chicken for tofu instead.
Recommended Reading: Hummingbird Food Recipe Sugar Water Ratio
Ingredients Needed For Chicken And Rice Casserole
- Chicken breast I use tenderloins or thin cutlets. You can also use larger pieces and just cut them up. Chicken thighs are an option, but youll need a longer cooking time so its possible that you could overcook the rice. Id recommend cutting thighs into smaller, more bite-sized pieces.
- Rice You need long grain white rice, or Jasmine rice. I have not tested this with brown rice, but if you want to use it, the time will need to be increased and could end up drying out the chicken.
- Chicken broth for cooking the rice and adding flavor.
- Onion diced finely.
- Garlic I used 4 minced cloves and also added garlic powder.
- Seasonings Salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder and red pepper flakes. These can easily be adjusted based on your tastes or what you have on hand.
Curry Chicken And Rice
If you just love the taste of curry in meals, weve got a few meal ideas to try that dont require a long list of ingredients. To start, try something like this microwavable Chicken Curry Rice Salad using just 1 tsp of curry powder with rice and mayo or plain Greek yogurt to add a creamy touch.
Or, you can add a bit more spice to your meal with Thai curry paste in a comforting bowl of Creamy Thai Curry Soup.
Don’t Miss: Smoothie Recipes Like Daily Harvest
Instant Pot Chicken And Rice
The Spruce / Diana Rattray
The Instant Pot makes it easy to prepare a wholesome, family-friendly chicken and rice supper in less time than you would need to order and wait for a pizza. This quick-cooking recipe uses a blend of dried Italian herbs to add flavor to boneless, skinless chicken breasts and includes crunchy, colorful vegetables for extra flavor and nutrition.
Chicken Broccoli And Rice Casserole
Perhaps considered to be the All-American complete meal, this trifecta of ingredients is perfect for a comforting and simple meal any time especially when its tossed together in a creamy oven-baked casserole. To make your life easier use our Instant Rice varieties, rotisserie chicken and frozen broccoli to make dinner time a breeze. The only other thing youll need is your favorite cheese!
Read Also: Easy Recipes To Do With Kids
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
The Spruce / Karen Hibbard
A creamy, curried chicken and rice mixture takes every day stuffed peppers to new heights. They bake to perfection in only 30 minutes for a yummy, lower-calorie alternative to the classic beef and rice stuffed peppers. The recipe includes chopped jarred pimentos, but feel free to substitute slivered almonds if you like.
Cuban Chicken And Rice
The dynamic duo is more than just a convenient dinner combo, its worldwide popularity has made it part of iconic dishes like arroz con pollo throughout Spain and in many Latin American countries like Cuba or Puerto Rico. Similar to Mexican rice, this dish uses a tomato and broth mixture to cook the rice along with cumin, annatto and turmeric to get the characteristic color, but the chicken is cooked with the rice rather than on the side or on top.
Recommended Reading: Seven Day Juice Cleanse Recipes
More About Campbells Soup Chicken Rice Recipes
ONE DISH CHICKEN AND RICE BAKE CAMPBELLS KITCHEN
- Cover the baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. *For creamier rice, increase the water to 1 1/3 cups.
15-MINUTE CHICKEN & AMP RICE DINNER CAMPBELL SOUP
CREAMY CHICKEN AND RICE BAKE RECIPE | COOK WITH
20-MINUTE CHICKEN & AMP RICE DINNER RECIPE | COOK WITH
ONE DISH CHICKEN & AMP RICE BAKE CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
CAMPBELLS CHICKEN AND RICE GONNA
- In an 11X8 inch baking dish, add soup and water whisk to combine. Stir in rice, paprika, and black pepper and stir to combine. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and carefully remove aluminum foil. Place chicken breast on top of rice. Cover baking dish with foil and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes or rice is tender and until chicken breasts are cooked through and an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees.
21 CAMPBELLS SOUP RECIPES FOR EASY MEALS INSANELY GOOD
15 BEST CAMPBELL SOUP RECIPES IZZYCOOKING
CAMPBELLS CONDENSED CHICKEN WITH RICE CAMPBELL COMPANY
Recommended Reading: Simply Baked By Christy Designs
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It is simple, quick and fast
- Uses simple pantry ingredients
- Minimal prep: 10 minutes tops!
- While this is stove top recipe, it can be oven baked too.
- Totally customisable to taste
- Depending on the type of rice, you are using, this recipe would be ready in 30 minutes. See why you have to love a one-pot dinner? It is totally awesome!
- It stores well in the fridge at least for up to 5 days, I like to keep it for 3 days maximum for optimum freshness. You can also freeze it too!
Read Also: Gastric Bypass Recipes Stage 4
For Boneless Chicken Thighs And Breasts
- Add rice into the baking dish WITHOUT chicken. Cover with foil and bake rice in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, uncover and arrange chicken over the top. Return to the oven, uncovered, for a further 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked though and the liquid has absorbed. Rice should be soft. Continue with the recipe.
Bukharan Chicken And Rice Plov
The Spruce / Diana Chistruga
Plov is a beloved dish of the Bukharan Jews of Central Asia. It is a delicious and fragrant rice pilaf loaded with succulent chicken morsels, tender rice grains, and plenty of aromatic flavors. You will find it served at weddings in its native region, but it also makes a wonderful, humble stove-top dinner that will please even picky eaters in your household.
Also Check: Recipes For Diabetics With Kidney Disease
How To Make It
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
Sauté the onions in butter over medium-low heat for 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Increase heat to medium-high and add the chicken and 2 tbsp. butter over medium-high. Toss to coat and sear on each side until golden. Deglaze with white wine and cook for 3-4 more minutes, until just a small amount of liquid remains.
Add the seasonings and chicken broth. Bring it to a boil. Add the rice and submerge it in to the liquid. Bring it back to a boil and cover tightly. Reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Set heat to low and add the half and half in small splashes, stirring to incorporate. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine. Stir in the spinach and give it 3 minutes to allow the spinach to wilt and the sauce to thicken. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice. Serve!
Cajun Chicken And Rice
Speaking of Louisiana, learn how simple it is to make your own Cajun-inspired meal with chicken and rice straight from New Orleans. Use a prepared seasoning mix to flavor your dish or make a large homemade batch including paprika, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper and cayenne in this Instant Pot Cajun Chicken and Rice recipe.
Don’t Miss: Blue Hawaiian Drink Recipe With Coconut Rum
Watercress & Chicken Stir
Make your own easy stir-fry sauce at home with storecupboard ingredients and combine with chicken, veg and cashews for a filling dinner.
Lesley Waters rich chicken dish has vibrant North African flavours and goes fantastically with rice or couscous
A full-flavoured alternative to your usual weekend roast – serve with a big bowl of rice
Campbells Chicken And Rice
Super simple and delicious, Campbells Chicken and Rice is a one-pot wonder using canned soup to create a hearty, family-friendly meal! Preps in 5 minutes!
Campbells chicken and rice is one of my go-to chicken casserole recipes for busy weeknights. It assembles in a handful of minutes with no fuss and ingredients straight from the pantry. Youll love how quickly and easily youll get dinner on the table with this recipe.
I adore chicken and rice recipes. Theyre comforting and wholesome and my entire family loves them! So, of course, I make them often and have quite a few versions to mix things up a bit!
This is the easiest one I make! Its a great recipe to add to your dinner rotation. One of the best parts of this recipe is a one-pan meal!
Like all good chicken recipes such as instant pot chicken and rice and chicken broccoli rice casserole, this is a versatile recipe. You can add your own twist on it by adding veggies or cheese to customize it for your family.
Lets make some dinner!
Recommended Reading: Hidden Valley Ranch Oven Baked Chicken
Recommended Reading: Hidden Valley Ranch Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
What You Need For This Baked Chicken And Rice
Heres what you need:
Skin on, bone in chicken thighs is best for this recipe because they take the same length of time to cook in the oven as the rice 50 minutes in total. However, we remove the skin because otherwise the fat drips down into the rice as it cooks which makes it overly greasy. Its easy its effortless and takes 5 seconds flat per chicken.
Uncooked white rice any normal white rice will work just fine here . Steer clear of speciality rices like paella or risotto rice they cook differently in the oven. Brown rice just needs more liquid and to be cooked a bit longer directions are in the recipe
Chicken seasoning feel free to use any seasoning youve got on hand, pre mixed, or switch up the spices Ive used
Butter, garlic & onion flavour base this forms the flavour base for the rice and because this recipe is all about convenience, we oven saute them fancy word for just throw it all in a pan and bake instead of sautéing on the stove! See photos below and the quick recipe video.
Lemon Chicken And Rice
Want to add a Mediterranean touch to your meal? Look to your fridge and pantry for help! Enhancing the flavor of your meal can be as simple as coating your chicken breast with lemon juice before cooking and infusing your rice cooking water with dried herbs and broth such as thyme, oregano or basil. Serve with a side of roasted tomatoes and asparagus for a complete meal!
Don’t Miss: New York Times Most Popular Recipes
Chicken And Rice Recipe
This chicken and rice recipe has been a reader favourite for so long, I thought it was about time I updated it with a much improved video and photos!
Readers tell me they love it because:
its a one pan dinner the raw rice and chicken are cooked together at the same time
completely hands off unlike cooking rice on the stove which requires more attention, you just put the pan in the oven, set the timer and walk away
quick to prepare active prep time is under 10 minutes and
its very, very delicious!
The chicken is ultra tasty.but the star of this recipe is the garlic butter rice!
So heres what you get in this chicken and rice recipe juicy seasoned chicken.
. AND fluffy rice. GARLIC BUTTER rice, at that!
Creamy Chicken And Rice Recipes You’ll Love
There’s nothing quite like a creamy chicken and rice dish when the temperature starts to drop and you’re craving some good old-fashioned comfort food. These recipes get their irresistible textures from creamy ingredients like canned soup, sour cream, and mayo. Whether you’re in the mood for a nostalgic casserole just like your grandma used to make , a filling soup or stew , or just something easy and delicious , you’ll find what you’re looking for in this collection of creamy chicken and rice recipes.
Read Also: Cake Recipe For Diabetic Person
What Youll Need For Chicken And Rice
- olive oil I always use extra virgin olive oil for my cooking
- carrots You can get baby carrots and chop them or peel whole carrots and dice them.
- celery Wash your celery stalks and dice them.
- onion I generally use white onion for my cooking
- garlic To avoid chopping fresh garlic, you can use the already minced garlic in jars. Check the produce section of the grocery store.
- chicken broth Look for low sodium chicken broth.
- white rice In the rice section of the grocery store, many times you can find rice that is cooked, just needs microwaved. Saves more time.
- paprika Any dried paprika is fine.
- garlic salt Lawrys is my go to for garlic salt.
- red pepper flakes Pour red pepper flakes into your hands and rub together for more flavor added to the dish. Wash your hands immediately after.
- chicken Shredding rotisserie chicken makes for easy weeknight dinner prep.
- parsley Fresh parsley needs washed, dried and chopped.
- cheddar cheese Mild shredded cheddar is a good choice, however your favorite blend works great.
Origin Of This Campbells Chicken And Rice Casserole Dish
This recipe is one of my late Grandma Mollys special recipes. My Granny used to live alone in Forest Hill in South London, and I used to visit her by train whenever I was around.
My Gran was not really a great one for cooking, but she always made this simple recipe for me when I was visiting, as she knew I loved it. I believe her version did not even have any garlic or shallots in it, and I do not think she even pre-cooked the chicken, as I do. It was that simple!
Don’t Miss: Savory Recipes With Almond Milk
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
This puts a spin on classic chicken and rice, where the cauliflower takes the place of our usual starch here. To make it keto, we use cauliflower rice to satisfy without increasing your macro count. Speed things up with leftover chicken breast or rotisserie chicken. You can buy frozen cauliflower rice instead of cooking it yourself to make it even easier.