The Best Veggie Pizza
- 1tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 2tablespoonlight olive oil
- 2tubs garden vegetable cream cheese
- salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
- 1cupchopped broccoli florets
- 1cupchopped cauliflower florets
- 1cupshredded carrots
- 1cupshredded colby jack cheese
- ½cupdiced bell peppers
- ½cupdiced tomatoes
- ¼cupsliced green onion
Recipe Notes And Tips For Veggie Pizza
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly spray with nonstick baking spray.
- Press out the crescent roll dough to cover the baking sheet. It may be necessary to trim some with a kitchen scissors and move to cover the sheet. Pinch the seams of the dough together.
- Chop the vegetables finely so that each bit has a variety.
- Are you always in a hurry? Use a tub of spreadable flavored chive and onion or herb cream cheese.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- For a low fat version use low fat sour cream and cream cheese.
- This recipe can be made up to to 24 hours in advance.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
What To Serve With Crescent Veggie Pizza
This is a great side for burgers and hot dogs, but its also a popular appetizer for holiday parties. Its the perfect accompaniment to grilled meats, including , Grilled Philly Cheese Brats, Grilled Tilapia, or Beer and Garlic Grilled Chicken.
It would also be great served up at a childrens birthday party, like this Farm Themed Birthday Party.
Recommended Reading: Campbell Soup Chicken Dinner Recipes
Can Veggie Pizza Be Made A Day Ahead
I recommend assembling veggie pizza within 2-4 hours of when youre serving it. That said, you can absolutely prep all the ingredients in advance so theyre ready to go! The crust can be baked two days ahead of time, covered in saran wrap, and stored at room temperature. The cream cheese blend can also be whipped up and stored in the fridge for 2 days, and the veggies can be chopped a day in advance.
All that said, I have definitely eaten leftovers of this pizza for several days after it was prepared, but the crust does start to get soggy on the second day.
Cool Veggie Pizza Appetizer: Behind The Recipe
One of my church friends first introduced me to these tasty veggie squares made with crescent roll dough. She brought them to one of our ladies small group meetings, and it soon became one of my favorite finger foods to make for bridal and baby showers.
What I love about this cold veggie pizza is that its incredibly versatile. Just think about the types of raw vegetables you like to eat with Ranch dip and use those to make this recipe your own!
Your shares are how this site grows and I appreciate each one. Do you know someone who would enjoy this recipe? Id love it if you would share it on or on your favorite board!
You May Like: Bourbon Slush Recipe Without Tea
How To Make Vegetable Pizza
The only baking needed to make Vegetable Pizza is cooking the crescent roll crust, which couldnt be easier.
Pop open a can of crescent roll dough and unroll the dough, but dont pull apart the triangles! Instead, press the edges together to make one single layer of dough and bake for until golden.
While the dough cools, mix together some softened cream cheese, a bit of mayo , and some ranch dressing mix.
Spread the ranch cream cheese on the completely cooled dough and then top with your favorite chopped raw veggies!
Vegetable Pizza will need to chill for at least 2 hours or up to overnight, so its great for parties or holidays where you need to make a few things ahead of time!
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
My content may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. Among other programs, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All opinions remain my own.
This recipe hits it out of the park when it comes to popularity!
Crescent roll veggie pizza is a party staple for good reason! Enjoy a buttery, flaky crust topped with Ranch spread, veggies, and cheddar cheese.
This finger food appetizer is conveniently made with refrigerated dough that is baked and spread with a creamy Ranch cream cheese layer.
Add a mix of fresh seasonal veggies on toplike broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, green onions, and tomatoes plus shredded cheddar cheese, and you have yourself a colorful and flavorful party snack!
My Cheesy Greek Swirls are just as easy to make, with frozen puff pastry instead of tubes of dough. Round out your serving table with some fresh fruit and this Blue Cheese Bacon Dip or a tray of Southern Deviled Eggs.
You May Like: On Cooking 6th Edition Recipes
How To Make Veggie Pizza
This recipe starts with unbaked crescent rolls, which are pressed into a sheet pan to form the crust for this pizza. You can simply use your fingers to spread the dough in the pan, or you can use a rolling pin to roll out the dough into a rectangle shape.
I use Glad Press n Seal for so many things, it seals tightly onto many difference surfaces like plastic, metal and wood. I also use my Press n Seal to cover my veggie pizza while its chilling in the refrigerator. I love that this plastic wrap is BPA-free and safe to use in the microwave.
The creamy spread for this veggie pizza is made with cream cheese, sour cream, and a packet of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dip Mix. Ranch is not just for salads, the dip mix adds SO much flavor to this veggie pizza. The ranch spread is my favorite part of this whole recipe! You can find Hidden Valley Dip Mixes in the dressing aisle near the dry mixes. I bought everything to make this recipe at Walmart, its my favorite place to go for one stop shopping for holiday entertaining.
The great thing about this veggie pizza is that its made for serving a crowd. You can cut your slices as large or as small as you want. It makes a hearty appetizer, or you can even cut the squares a little larger and serve it as a meal. Ill be heading over to Walmart quite a bit this holiday season to pick up the ingredients for this party snack, its become one of my most requested recipes. Your friends and family are bound to love it too!
Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyClean #CollectiveBias
This Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza is not only packed with veggies, but the buttery crescent roll and ranch cream cheese spread pair perfectly with it!
Umm, in case you didnt know, my kid is turning two next week. TWO. If you need me, Ill be ugly crying in my closet. I dont know how this happened. Talk about the quickest two years of my life! And the happiest. Hardest, but happiest. Why am I bringing this up? Well, I was looking at photos from her birthday party last year and remembered the amazing food we had BBQ chicken kabobs, fruit salad, ballerina sugar cookies, cookie and cream fudge, and what seemed to be everybodys favorite veggie pizza. This Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza to be exact:
And I realized that I havent even shared the recipe with you guys yet! I know they say that what you dont know, wont hurt you, but it might have actually been hurting you to not have this recipe in your life. Its so easy to make, packed fully of vegetables, and tastes SO good!
Along with this amazing recipe, Im here to tell you about an amazing new product as well Green Works Pump n Clean! I came across it when I was spending way too much time in Target last week in the natural cleaning section.
Just like that, you can have a completely clean knife, with no harsh chemicals or residue left behind.
Also Check: Keto Recipes Without Almond Flour
Tips For Making Veggie Pizza:
- 2 tubes of crescent roll dough sheets can be substituted for the pizza crust
- You can substitute two blocks of cream cheese for the garden vegetable flavored cream cheese. I would mix two softened blocks of cream cheese with about a cup of mayonnaise and a packet of ranch dressing. This will help make the cream cheese spreadable and give it some flavor!
- I pack my pizza with lots of vegetables and cheese. Use whatever vegetables you love with this. It’s easily customizable. Diced cucumber or shredded cheddar are good options!
- This can be made about 24 hours ahead of time. Prepare as directed and place into the refrigerator. Slice just before serving.
Prepare The Vegetables And Herbs
- Equipment youll need: Sharp chefs knife, cutting board, bowl.
- While the crust bakes and cools, clean and dry the vegetables.
- Chop all of the vegetables in a fine dice of the same size. You want them to sit neatly and securely on the ranch cream cheese spread. A fine dice also creates a pleasant bite, with a nice mixture of veggies in each taste, rather than a large chunk-of-something.
- Youll need about three cups of diced veggies. I used about half each of red, yellow, green bell peppers, a small cucumber, a few broccoli florets, one green onion, 2 radishes, 2 ribs of celery, and one small carrots. Its better to have too much on hand, than too little. You can always cut the extra veggies, for crudites.
- Set the prepared veggies aside.
- Use your favorite fresh, leafy herbs, such as dill, cilantro, parsley, tarragon, and/or basil. Wash them well and dry them between towels. Then chop finely with a thin-bladed knife.
- You can also prepare the veggies ahead of them, and store them in a bowl in the fridge for an hour or two.
Also Check: Jordan’s Skinny Syrups Keto Recipes
Veggie Ranch Snack Pizza
This easy Veggie Ranch Snack Pizza is a breeze to put together, is always a crowd-pleaser, and will get even the kiddos to eat their veggies!
My husband loves veggies and Ranch dressing. I mean, seriously loves it. While my snack of choice usually gravitates towards the sugary and calorie-laden, the Tall Boy always reaches for carrot sticks and Ranch dressing. But lately, Ive really been trying to eat more of the rainbowand this Veggie Ranch Snack Pizza makes it super easy.
All you need is a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix, crescent dough, Greek yogurt , and your favorite chopped veggies. Broccoli and/or cauliflower would work great on this, but neither of my guys will eat either of those veggies, so then Id be stuck eating this entire snack pizza on my own. Wait, maybe thats not a bad thing.
The Tall Boy gobbled up this Veggie Ranch Snack Pizza last weekend during March Madness like nobodys business. And thats even without the shredded Parmesan cheese I forgot to put on top. You should totally do that.
Whats super fabulous about this recipe is that its easily adaptable, can be made ahead, and takes almost no time to throw together. Its perfect for entertaining or snacking!
- 2 packages Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 ounces Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- fresh dill, optional
How To Make Veggie Pizza With Crescent Rolls
This is such an easy recipe. The only part to cook is the crust. Start by lining a cookie sheet that has with sides .
Remove crescent roll dough from the package and press it onto the prepared cookie sheet. Use your fingers to seal the perforations.
Place the dough in the oven and bake per the package instructions.
While crust is cooking, prepare your vegetables. Slice and chop all veggies into small, bite sized pieces and set aside.
Remove crust from the oven and let cool.
While its cooling, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing packet and stir until combined and smooth.
Using an off-set spatula or a knife, spread cheese mixture on cooled crescent dough.
Sprinkle chopped vegetables over cream cheese mixture and top with cheddar cheese. Slice and serve.
Read Also: Gluten Free Dairy Free Snack Recipes
Spread The Vegetable Cream Cheese Onto The Pizza Crust As Evenly As Possible
Veggie pizza with ranch packet. Up the sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. Spread the radish pepper broccoli. Spread this mixture on top of the cooled crust.
Add the cream cheese mayonnaise and ranch mix to a mixing bowl and stir well until combined. How to make crescent roll veggie pizza Roll out 2 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls on baking sheets being sure to pinch together all the seams. Chop the veggies into.
Unroll both tubes of crescent dough. Press onto the bottom and 12 in. Sprinkle the top evenly with salt pepper and garlic powder about a teaspoon of each Next sprinkle the top of the.
Veggie pizza recipe with ranch packet and sour cream Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza High Heels And GrillsCover and let sit back ranch veggie pizza appetizer soupaddict. Veggie pizza recipe ranch packet 12 ounces cream cheese softened. Use an off-set spatula to spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
Bake the crusts until they are golden. 12 cup sour cream. AN excellent easy appetizer featuring a creamy ranch spread topping and a variety of rainbow vegetables very best for summer cookouts birthday events and showers.
Vegetable Pizza Recipe Vegetable Pizza Recipes Cobb Salad Recipe Vegetable Pizza
Vegetable Pizza Recipe Vegetable Pizza Recipes Vegetable Pizza Appetizer Vegetable Pizza
Pin On Nobiggie Recipes
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza Made With Refrigerator Crescent Rolls Cream Cheese Ranch Seasoning And Fresh Veggie Veggie Pizza Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza Food
Can You Make Veggie Pizza Ahead Of Time
Don’t Miss: Pear Martini Recipe With St Germain
Love This Crescent Roll Pizza
for some fresh twists on crescent veggie pizzas and this one for more crescent roll appetizers.
And, here are more copycat veggie appetizers for you:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Roll out crescent rolls on cookie sheet. Simply unroll the dough, do not separate it out into triangles. Press indentations out flat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow cooked crescent roll crust to chill before proceeding.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dry ranch dressing mix, and dehydrated onion.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over cooled crescent roll crust.
- Top with chopped vegetables, sprinkling the veggies evenly over the pizza.
- Cut the pizza, even if you arent going to serve it immediately. If you wait on cutting this for too long, the cream cheese layer will lift off the dough.
What Vegetables Should I Use For Veggie Pizza
The short answer is: any that you want! Of course, I have my own favorites: mini sweet bell pepper rings, broccoli, radishes, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes. This combo is super flavorful, crunchy, juicy, and so bright and colorful.
Aside from the cherry tomatoes, this group of veggies also keeps very well and can be prepped in advance.
You can also sub in cauliflower or shredded carrots, but I dont recommend using both broccoli AND cauliflower on the same pizza. This is just personal preference, but I feel it can get a little too cruciferous with both.
Also Check: Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix Recipe
Tips For Veggie Ranch Pizza
Heres a quick tip I learned when I worked at the hotel doing cold salad prep. You can soften cream cheese in the microwave. 8oz takes no longer than a minute to soften and check it after every 30 seconds.
What vegetables go good with this pizza? Fresh vegetables are ALWAYS best with this pizza. If you use frozen vegetables they might get mushy. I always like to use a combo of broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots. Cauliflower, radishes, green onions, and cucumbers would even be with this pizza.
If you want all the vegetables to be the same size use a food processor to chop them up.
Dont like dry ranch seasoning? Use taco or fajita seasoning.
Making Veggie Pizza Ahead Of Time:
You got this!
You May Like: Banana Smoothie Recipe No Yogurt
Easy Veggie Pizza Recipe
I think I first ate this veggie pizza recipe at a Tupperware party when I was a kid. It was one of those easy recipes that were served up to all the ladies as they looked at all the Tupperware products to buy. The original recipe used crescent rolls. I decided to use a refrigerated pizza crust because it fits into a baking pan perfectly without having to press crescent roll seams together. I’m also using a veggie cream cheese for this but I make notes below on how to make it without the garden vegetable cream cheese.