Instant Pot Tomato Soup Paleo & Vegan
This soup is so delicious, seriously. Perfect texture, nice and creamy, and all I added was salt. And what makes it even more amazing is that it really is as easy as throwing it all in the instant pot and letting it do its thing. It has officially hit the regular rotation list!! Katie
Wow was this ever good! My entire family loved it and husband had seconds and a half. I did not have cumin so I used just chili powder. Jenn
Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Wow, this was amazingso easy but tasted like a restaurant dish! You could just make the chicken and put it one rise, in a salad or with noodles to switch it up. My boyfriend and I added it to our cookbook Rachel
Great recipe! Thank you for sharing it! I just smashed a bunch of almonds and it was totally fine. Mix of fresh herbs and dry herbs I think the fresh herbs go a long way. Delicious!! Sara
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Its amazing what you can make for gluten-free snacks.
With just three pantry staple ingredients, these gluten-free peanut butter cookies will be your new go-to recipe when youre trying to feed some hungry snackers.
Besides being gluten-free, these peanut butter cookies are also sugar-free because you can use a product like monk fruit sweetener to make them sweet.
Smooth and creamy all-natural peanut butter is the best peanut butter to use to make these cookies. Just make sure it doesnt have added sugar.
Also, you can make these without eggs by using ground chia seeds.
Chopped Apple Sprinkled With Cinnamon
Chopped apples with cinnamon is a tasty treat. Adults can use a fork, but some kids may be intrigued by presenting familiar foods in new ways and be excited to pick up small bites.
The cinnamon makes this healthy treat reminiscent of a baked apple dessert. And, as a bonus, cinnamon helps keep blood sugar stable.
Simple Homemade Snack Ideas
Of course, outside of pre-made store-bought snacks, you can easily create your own delicious and healthy snack combinations. Here are a few simple quick ideas, and then youll find more in-depth recipes below!
1. Nut or seed butter with rice crackers. There are so many nut and seed butters to choose from, so this snack is very versatile. Switch it up with pumpkin seed butter, pecan butter, sunflower seed butter, or even watermelon seed butter. You can also make your own by grinding nuts or seeds in a food processor. If your rice crackers are flavored, make sure they dont have any dairy in the seasoning.
2. Roasted chickpeas. Chickpeas, or garbanzo beans, are an all-in-one snack! Theyre packed with fiber, protein, and carbohydrates. You can make your own at home by tossing chickpeas with a little oil and gluten-free seasonings, then roasting at 400°F for about 20-30 minutes.
3. Dairy-free yogurt with gluten-free granola. There are so many options for dairy-free yogurt today, so pick your favorite! Popular non-dairy yogurts are made from coconut, soy, almonds, and even cashews. Pair with certified gluten-free granola for a nice crunch.
7. Rice cake with nut or seed butter and banana slices. Rice cakes are an easy gluten-free option and can be found in most grocery stores. However, they dont do much to fill you up when eaten alone. Make it a snack by pairing with your favorite nut or seed butter for protein and banana slices for carbohydrates and fiber.
You May Like: New York Times Recipe Box
The Best First Baby Finger Foods
- The best first finger foods to offer to your baby are ones that are soft and easy to bite and chew, like cooked / steamed veggies and soft fruits. Babies need to learn to bite off small, soft lumps, manage and swallow them in the mouth. Also, picking up foods helps a child to develop manual coordination and learn about textures.
- The best baby finger foods for your babies are those made from good-quality ingredients .
- Try making healthier homemade baked goods like some baby banana pancakes or muffins, dont buy store-bought frozen foods.
- Later, according to your babys chewing skills and food handling , you can offer raw fruits and vegetables. I started with finger sized pieces and then progressed to smaller chunks once the baby learned how to pincer grasp.
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
This creamy ranch dip recipe is made with all natural, whole food ingredients: no seasoning packets here! Just a few simple spices and you’ve got a perfectly creamy dip for veggies and chips. Made with Greek yogurt, it’s a healthy spin on the traditional sour cream. It’s a crowd pleaser that’s one of our favorite gluten free snack ideas.
Read Also: Jordan’s Skinny Syrups Keto Recipes
What To Serve Your Gluten
When it comes to serving your gluten-free dairy-free snack board, you can go any which way you want. When Im at home, I often pile these different ingredients up on my cutting board and let everyone come graze as they pass by.
Last year for Christmas when I brought a snack board to a family gathering, I put everything in a roasting pan, because I needed the sides to keep everything in place while I was transporting it there.
The thing about snack boards is that the idea is that its casual. Even if things look fancy when all put together, because it looks like everything has a place, you and I both know its not about expert precision on where things go.
Its just about putting things on the board, and filling in the spaces to make it look pretty and complete.
I also like having a few small dishes and ramekins for some hummus and dips on hand. That way I can place my dips on the board, then fill in around them, since they take up the most space.
For the most part, all the other ingredients can be arranged around these somewhat harder lines.
Carrot Sticks And Nut Butter
Serving carrots sticks with nut or seed butter is a super simple healthy snack. Just be sure to read the labels on your packaged nut butters to make sure there arent any added sugars.
Feel free to buy the baby carrots at the store that are already peeled and chopped into small sizes perfect for little hands .
Also Check: 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse Recipes Day 1 10
Gluten Free Dairy Free Snack Recipes
If you really want to get fancy, try whipping up one of these tasty gluten free dairy free snack recipes. They take a little more time and effort, but are delicious!
1. Gluten Free Raspberry Muffins After picking some raspberries at a local farm, I was inspired to make these tasty muffins! Theyre sweet and delicious and are topped with a lovely little lemon glaze.
2. Maple Glazed Trail Mix This homemade trail mix is quick to make and is top-8 allergen free. Its a great option to prep ahead on the weekend and then enjoy all week long by the handful.
3. Strawberry Oatmeal Bars: These Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are delicious! Theyre gluten free, vegan, and easy to make-perfect for a nourishing dessert or whenever youre craving a little something sweet. The recipe calls for a low-sugar sweetener called Swerve, but you can also just use regular sugar.
4. No-Bake Cranberry Energy Bites: These 4-ingredient no-bake cranberry energy bites are gluten and dairy- free, taste heavenly, and make an ideal snack before dinner or post-workout.
5. Banana Nut Smoothie: Not sure what to do with all of your ripe bananas? Freeze them to have on hand when you have a hankering for a healthy snack. This banana nut smoothie can be mixed in minutes, is packed full of good nutrition, and actually tastes like a milkshake!
8. Vegan Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies: Though these dont have gluten or dairy theyre packed with delicious flavor and that classic chewy peanut butter cookie texture!
Gluten And Dairy Free Spreads And Dips
- Nunature Cocodate an amazing alternative for chocolate spread: a date and cacao spread with vanilla extract and nothing else. Its soy free, gluten free and dairy free.
- Rigoni Spread a dairy free spreadable cream of cocoa and hazelnuts that tastes just like Nutella but made with better organic ingredients. The only drawback is probably the amount of sugar.
- Eden Apple Butter my daughters favorite when combine with a seed butter. This is a tangy sweet spread with no refined sugars, additives or preservatives added.
- Pumpkin Seed Butter its raw and made from sprouted seeds, no added ingredients, such as sugar or salt and it has a smooth and creamy consistency, absolutely delicious if you cant enjoy nut butters.
- Cheeze Fermented Dairy Free Dip super flavorful soft and tangy plant based non-dairy cashew spread: vegan, oil free, gluten free and dairy free. Contains soy.
- Violife Cream Cheese tastes and smells nice plus its creamy. The ingredients: Coconut Oil, Potato Starch, Salt , Glucono-delta-lactone, Flavor , Olive Extract, Vitamin B12.
Don’t Miss: Whiskey Punch Recipe Ginger Ale
Fruits Veggies Nuts And Other Options
- Remember that any whole, unprocessed fruit or veggie is a safe snack! Experiment with new options you may have skipped over in the past maybe a pomegranate, sugar snap peas, or starfruit is next to try!
- Dried fruit Raisins, dried mango, dried pineapple, and dried apples are all easy sweet treats that are great for kids and adults alike.
- Nut butter packs I cant be the only one that gets those little Justins cashew butter and almond butter packs and just eats em out and about, right?! Perfect to toss in your purse for a satisfying snack.
- Pickles and olives Both are great for a salty but still healthy snack! Plus, you can find these at literally any grocery store no specialty shopping needed.
- Applesauce Again, easy to find anywhere and great for kids and adults. Im cheap so I generally get a big ol tub for the fridge, but you can grab the little single-serve packs or pouches too.
- NOW Foods honey roasted pecans I work with NOW regularly I seriously love these pecans! For snacking or salads or granola, theyre so good.
Dairy Free And Gluten Free Snacks On A Toast
Since I cant have processed foods, gluten or dairy in my diet, I needed healthier snack alternatives. I had to get creative because for me, toast is my go-to snack. Its quick to prepare, keeps me full and prevents me from binging on other unhealthy foods. So here are some of my favorite ways to top a toast:
Also Check: Recipes For People Who Hate Cooking
Healthy Snack Store Bought Snacks
And then there are the days when there’s simply no time to cook.
That’s when these healthy, clean eating snack products come in handy.
They’re all gluten free, dairy free, and sugar free with vegan and paleo options.
If you’re trying to lose weight, just be mindful of the number of nuts and different snacks you’re eating since the calories can quickly add up, healthy or not.
Celery With Peanut Butter And Raisins
Celery with peanut butter and raisins is a great snack for kids to make for themselves! If you have really picky eaters at home, you can pull off the tough outer strings of the celery.
Other than that, this healthy snack is as simple as slathering nut butter on celery sticks and placing raisins on top. The sweet raisins paired with nut butter and naturally salty celery is a super satisfying snack.
Also Check: Best Fruit Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
Best Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get ready for the BEST gluten free dairy free cookie recipe! Our Best Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are allergy friendly and just like traditional Toll House chocolate chip cookies. Youd never know theyre gluten free and dairy free!
Serve up this colorful Blackberry Kiwi Fruit Salad as a side for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! This delicious and simple fruit salad is top 8 allergen free and paleo.
One of my favorite family cookies we made around the holidays, made vegan and gluten free: Chocolate No Bake Cookies! These are a favorite around our house and so addicting.
These homemade peanut-free SunButter Jam Uncrustables are a fun and allergy friendly lunchbox treat or after school snack! They can easily be made to fit any food allergies.
Add more protein to your snack with these yummy Fudgy Brownie Protein Bites! They are gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, and paleo
Mix up a whole grain sweet snack at home with these dairy free and gluten free Cinnamon Sugar Crackers theyre vegan and nut free!
Tips To Consider When Offering Baby Finger Foods
- Never leave babies alone when they are eating at any time to make sure that they dont choke on any pieces that break off in their mouth.
- Start with soft finger sized pieces of food and progress to harder textures as soon as your baby has mastered to chew.
- Babies learn by watching what you do show your baby how to bite, show her the chewing motion yourself.
- If you are offering raw food, make sure to wash it thoroughly and it is organic .
- Avoid all processed meat and especially those covered with breadcrumbs or other coatings.
- Children do not need sugary foods such as sweets, soft drinks or sugar for energy, best for your toddler to eat fruit rather than drink the juice.
- Avoid adult meals, such as burgers and sausages take-aways and highly processed fast foods, also low-sugar and artificially sweetened foods and drinks, foods with added nutrients, ready meals, canned ready prepared pasta in sauce, whole nuts .
- Alternate finger foods with soups or purees and if your children refuse to eat a certain vegetable you can include it in a pureed soup or leave it on a side plate near them, they might eat it later.
- Dont give up: keep offering new foods, dont get upset if foods are rejected.
Recommended Reading: Campbell Soup Chicken Dinner Recipes
Looking For Healthy Baby Finger Foods These 20 Baby Finger Food Ideas Are Healthy And Allergy Friendly Easy And Simple Baby Finger Food Recipes Or Snack Ideas That Dont Come From A Box Suitable For 8
If your little one cant tolerate dairy, gluten, eggs and youre looking for some simple healthy baby finger foods, or if you just need some baby finger food ideas that are not packed with processed stuff and additives , then youve come to the right place.
Healthy Banana Bread Muffins
Another great gluten free snack? Gluten free banana muffins! These healthy muffins are made mostly of oats and bananas, blended together in a blender. They’re sweetened with maple syrup and so light and fluffy, you’ll never believe there’s no flour! Theyre blender muffins so theyre easy to make at home.
Read Also: Meals On A Tight Budget Recipes
Fresh Herbs For Garnish
A completely optional component to your gluten-free dairy-free snack board are fresh herbs for garnish. In the fall and winter, I like to add some sprigs of rosemary.
In the spring and summer, I like to add some parsley. Whatever you have on hand, you can add!
Really, youre not going to be eating these herbs on the snack board, but the greenery pops and sure can make everything look a little prettier.
Easy Healthy Gluten Free Vegan Snack Recipes
Published: Sep 4, 2017 · by Demeter | Beaming Baker · As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
15 Easy Healthy Gluten Free Vegan Snack Recipes : a yummy collection of easy n healthy plant-based snacks to help you get fueled! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich.
Happy Labor Day weekend! Hows your long, relaxing weekend going so far? I hope youve been getting all the rest, relaxation and, um, even more rest because who doesnt need that?
Since were officially in back-to-school mode now, I thought itd be high time to share some of the tastiest, easiest and deliciously healthy snack recipes from a few of my friends. Youre totally excited, be honest!
If youre like me, youre on a constant, endless search for the perfect snack. Then, when you find and make it, you go on the search again because: variety is the spice of life. Okay, okaaaaay, I HAD to say that. For some reason that saying has been stuck in my head like crazy lately.
Maybe my mind is trying to tell me something. Hmm
Quick, lets change the subject before I get to that goshdarn thinking again . Sooooo snacks!
Whats your favorite kind? Bites, bars, muffins, um candy?? Oooh, yummy! Let me know what snack youre always craving, so I can whip up a few recipes and, if theyre on point, share with yall!
In the meantime, are you ready to do this? Lets get our snack on! Hooray for 15 Easy Healthy Gluten Free Vegan Snack Recipes!
Recommended Reading: Recipe For S Mores Bars
The Reason That This Anti
In order to help COMBAT that chronic inflammation, we need to first make some MAJOR lifestyle changes . Oops, Im failing at that.
We also need to MAXIMIZE certain nutrients in our diet, such as omega 3 rich foods , anti-oxidants, minerals, Vitamin D, probiotics, water, and so on and so on. Temporarily removing a dairy, and maybe even certain types of grains can help absorb your body absorb more nutrients and therefore reduce stress on the body. Does that make sense?
I know, youre probably now wondering but why a dairy-free Anti-inflammatory meal plan? Doesnt cultured dairy do wonder for the gut? YES, it SURE does! Grass-fed dairy thats rich in probiotics, like kefir, and yogurt, and even REAL butter, can be healthy and nourishing. Plus they are SOOOO tasty!
But heres the thing, if you are under that chronic inflammation and stress, then you might also be experiencing digest issues and food intolerances. Any food can be inflammatory if your body comes to see it as an invader under chronic inflammation. Which may include dairy, casein, and lactose included! Hopefully, its a temporary intolerance, but you never know. Which is why I suggest trying out a low FODMAP meal plan first.
No no, dont be worried, we can get this all worked out. Yes, we are going nourish the body and reduce stress.
Test, rest, reset! YES!!