Low Carb Ground Beef Recipes
- Keto Chili: Loaded with ground beef and full of chili flavor, this keto chili recipe satisfying all of your flavor cravings. Prepare this one for your carb-loving friends and family and theyll devour it! Its seriously just the best chili ever!
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole: With only 2 net carbs per serving, this low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is the low-carb recipe you need in your life. Packed full of cheese and bacon, its both filling and delicious!
- Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole: Cauliflower rice can get a bad rap, but with this Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole, youll quickly fall in love with it. Its packed with fresh spinach, beef, cheese, and cauliflower rice. Its a low-carb meal the whole family will love.
Low Carb Meal Ideas To Cook For The Whole Family
16. Keto Ramen Zoodles: Swapping traditional noodles for zucchini noodles allows you to enjoy richly flavored ramen, crispy pork belly, jammy egg, and all, without the bloat.
17. Mini Cloud-Bread Pepperoni Pizzas: Cloud bread, a miracle mixture of baked eggs, cheese, and cream of tartar, satisfies the carby cravings of keto dieters everywhere. We like it best topped with pizza sauce, more cheese, and plenty of pepperoni.
19. Halibut en Papillote With Lemon, Mushrooms, and Toasted Sesame Oil: This healthy fish dish fills your kitchen with the aromas of ginger and toasted sesame oil and it even makes halibut taste glamorous.
Keto Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cauliflower isnt just an excellent substitute for rice, but potatoes, too!
Cauliflower mash is just as rich, creamy, and buttery as regular mashed potatoes, but a lot more wholesome.
The best part? It only requires 5 simple ingredients.
Heres another taco-riffic low-carb treat!
Hollowed-out tomatoes are filled with taco-seasoned ground beef, browned onions, and just a little bit of rice.
Its hearty, nutritious, and insanely delicious. Those vibrant colors make it Insta-worthy, to boot. You couldnt ask for more.
Just like keto pizza, this chicken pot pie uses fathead dough for its crust. Im telling you, if you havent tried it yet, do it today! You wont regret it.
Apart from the sensational crust, the filling is also pretty amazing.
Theres chicken, heavy cream, cheese, peas, and a bunch of aromatic herbs and flavorful seasonings. This is home-cooking at its best!
Zucchini, basil, and tomatoes: these are pretty much all you need to make this sensational noodle caprese.
Those, and an easy-peasy pesto made of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and nuts.
It may be simple, but its mind-blowingly delicious.
Who doesnt love meatballs, am I right? Add a cheesy butter sauce to the mix and they become even more to die for!
This rich sauce goes well with cauliflower rice or veggie noodles. What a fantastic meal!
The best part? Its low-carb and keto-friendly. Its everything you can ask for in a dish!
How can anyone resist?
Recommended Reading: Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe Bourbon
Herbs Spices And Condiments
There is an endless variety of delicious herbs, spices and condiments. Most of them are very low in carbs but pack a powerful nutritional punch and help add flavor to your meals.
Some notable examples include salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, mustard and oregano.
Eating fewer carbs can have impressive health benefits and doesnt have to be complicated.
Most low-carbs foods are healthy, nutritious and incredibly delicious.
Whats more, theyre highly diverse, covering many major food categories, including meats, fish, vegetables, fruits, dairy products and many more.
A healthy, low-carb diet based on real foods can help you lose weight and improve your health.
Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
Using an easy breading mixture and an air fryer, you can make healthy, low carb chicken nuggets to rival those from your favorite restaurant.
Also Check: Campbell Soup Chicken Casserole Recipes
Baked Cheese And Bacon Butternut Squash
A delightful fall vegetable, butternut squash is a healthy dinner staple in keto diets. Butternut squash is remarkably flavorful and is super healthy.
This hearty dish can be served as a side dish to a savory steak dinner, or it can be served as a standalone meal by itself.
Its filling enough to be a great option for Meatless Monday.
The squash is cut into bite-sized chunks and tossed with garlic, fresh thyme , and olive oil.
Season the squash with salt and pepper, then crumble bacon on top and bake.
The Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese you add later make this dish ooey gooey goodness. You can also cook this low carb dinner recipe in the slow cooker.
How Many Carbs Is Low Carb
Particularly, theres no actual number that defines low carb! There are several kinds of diet plans that offer different steps and guidelines.
Some basic low carb diets allow an intake of 50-100 grams of carbs. The basic diets are for beginners. When you go deeper in the low carb diet, moderate plans allow an intake of 100-150g carbs since you get more active and lean after experiencing weightloss.
But for people having low carb emails while being on a keto diet, you cannot go above 30g in carbs. Theres no particular number that states the term low-carb. All of it depends on the level you are!
You May Like: Dairy Free French Toast Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
Not a fan of Brussels Sprouts? This casserole will change your mind.
Topped with bacon, garlic cheese sauce, parmesan, and mozzarella, to say that this dish is rich is an understatement.
Tender and flaky salmon is mixed with mayo, sour cream, dill, parsley, and lemon zest.
The umami-ness is intense, which is why it makes perfect sense to wrap it in lettuce!
Together, they create the perfect balance of flavors and textures.
This potato soup contains zero potatoes, but its still mouthwatering. The not-so-secret ingredient? Youve guessed it cauliflower.
This low-carb alternative is insanely rich and full of flavor.
Topped with crumbled veggie bacon, dairy-free cheese, and chives, this soup has everything youll want in a baked potato, but without all the calories.
Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake
The name of this recipe makes me wanna get up and go into the kitchen. Its made really low carb, though you can reduce more carbs by making your own pizza sauce!
Plus, this dish tastes even more delicious when the taste of pepperoni and cheese is baked with chicken. Once your family eats it, its going to be the favorite for all of them.
Hands down one of the tastiest low carb recipes for weightloss! Get the recipe here: Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake
Also Check: Healthy Snacks For Preschoolers Recipes
Vegetarian Low Carb Recipes
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower: If you dont have an air fryer, get one now! Go ahead! This Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is a must-try! Its a healthy and low-carb appetizer made without oil. They dont taste like Buffalo wings but are certainly healthier.
- Chipotle Fajita Veggies: Its a copycat Chipotle dish but this Fajita Veggies dish is healthy, colorful, and loaded with caramelized onions and crispy bell peppers. You may wonder why you didnt make this sooner its easy to recreate this simple grilled recipe at home with just 5 ingredients.
- Low Carb Tortillas: Who doesnt want a tortilla that wont make them feel guilty for eating it?! The key here is to get the batter as thin as possible while using coconut flour. Its a different recipe than the traditional tortilla recipe, so pay close attention to this one.
- Keto Low Carb Vegetable Soup: Ready in just 30 minutes, this is simply the best vegetable soup recipe ever! If youre looking for a healthy vegetable soup, or keto low carb vegetable soup, this one checks off both boxes.
Avocado Waldorf Chicken Salad
Avocado serves as a fiber-rich alternative to mayo in this take on a Waldorf chicken salad. To reduce the carbs even further for instance, to make it keto-friendly you can exclude the apple and grapes.
If you dont have fajita seasoning, combine chili, garlic, and onion powders.
Also Check: Onion Soup Mix Gravy Recipe
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
When I hear lettuce wraps, my mind automatically reforms it as low carb! This recipe has become one of the favorite low carb recipes for weightloss for not only me, but many people.
Why? As it serves high amount of fiber and muscle building protein. Surprisingly, such a healthy meal only takes less than 30 minutes to cook.
- Calories: 309
Get the recipe here: Thai Chicken Lettuce Recipes
+ Easy Low Carb Keto Dinner Ideas & Recipes
No more wondering, “what’s for dinner?” when following a keto diet. These are the best low carb dinner recipes and keto dinner ideas, all in one place. With 10 ingredients or less, these keto dinners are quick and easy to make — many of them are under 30 minutes or made in one pan, making them perfect for busy weeknights.
And, they are absolutely delicious, so the whole family will love them. You’ll find easy keto dinner recipes like chicken, pizza, casseroles, stir fry, and more. I’m adding more all the time, so you’ll never run out of keto dinner ideas!
When you’re browsing these gluten-free low carb dinner ideas, you’ll find that many of them use staple keto foods — including meats such as chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, and bacon keto vegetables and fruits, such as avocados, tomatoes, cauliflower rice, mushrooms, bell peppers, and fresh herbs and pantry staples like almond flour, olive oil, and keto sweeteners for sauces.
Recommended Reading: Heart Healthy Meatloaf Recipes Easy
Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie
There are days when all of us want a little comfort food like mom and grandma used to make.
Fortunately, the flexibility of the keto diet allows for indulgences, and this low carb chicken pot pie is one of those indulgences.
The pie crust for this chicken pot pie is made from coconut flour, eggs, cheddar cheese, Mozzarella cheese, butter, and full-fat sour cream.
For the filling, the creaminess comes from heavy whipping cream, while the flavor comes from the onions, poultry seasoning, rosemary, thyme, and garlic.
+ Best Low Carb Recipes
These insanely delicious low-carb recipes are anything but boring! From hearty soups, to flaky fish, savory kabobs and loaded breakfast casseroles, these healthy recipes will fuel your low-carb life.
If youre just starting a low carb or keto-friendly diet, dont get discouraged by what you cant eat. Instead, think about all the delicious wholesome ingredients you can eat! And yes, Im talking about all sorts of meats, seafoods, and a rainbow of vegetables to choose from.
The key here is to get creative with ingredient combinations, and have fun with zesty spices and zingy marinades to uplevel your meals. Below, Ill give you the guidance you need to build those low-carb essentials, plus Ill share few exciting meals that will add some fun to your weekly rotation!
Read Also: Recipe App With Nutritional Information
Healthy And Nourishing Low
When youre craving a big, comforting bowl of soup, these low-carb recipes hit the spot. Choose from sippable, creamy soups or chunky, chewable soups you really cant go wrong with either!
- Cabbage Soup: Cabbage soup is about as low carb as they come! A flavorful blend of sliced cabbage, mirepoix vegetables, diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, and herbs gently simmers on the stove.
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup: This creamy soup is a cinch to make and loaded with peppery, garlicky, and smoky flavors.
- Cucumber Melon Gazpacho: Summer days calls for a big bowl of cooling gazpacho! But there is honeydew in this, so just be aware of the portioning if youre on a super low-carb diet.
Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
All you gotta do to make these blueberry muffins low carb is to use the almond floor for all purposes. Each of the muffins has 3.5g of carbs!
Trust aint no way better than this to lose weight. This tasty recipe by Savory Tooth is one of the tastiest low carb recipes for weightloss!
Get the recipe here: Blueberry Muffins
You May Like: Vegan Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Baked Bacon Cheese Butternut Squash
Chunks of butternut squash are topped with bacon and cheese and baked to golden perfection.
Its sweet, nutty, and oozing with cheesy goodness! The bacon adds such a lovely smoky flavor, to boot.
This stir fry features chicken breast and asparagus flavored with lemon, garlic, and ginger.
I love how simple ingredients create the most fantastic dishes.
The combination of tangy, spicy, and distinctive garlic flavor makes this stir-fry extra spectacular. dish!
Shrimp & Cauliflower Salad
Try combining healthy cauliflower with shrimp to make an ordinary salad extraordinary! Only 5 net carbs! Get the recipe on I Breathe Im Hungry
So these were basically the easiest, the tastiest, the simplest, the most delicious low carb recipes for weightloss. You can literally use these recipes and lose weight in a delightful way.
You May Like: New York Times Lasagna Recipe
Best Low Carb Chicken Recipes For Weight Loss
- Low Carb Chicken Fajita Casserole: Its flavorful, cheesy, and packed full of protein. Plus, you cant go wrong with this easy weeknight dinner especially when its gluten-free and perfect for keto.
- 15 Minute Keto Garlic Chicken: Cooked in one pan with broccoli and spinach, this keto garlic chicken is cheesy and full of flavors. You can make it in under 15 minutes. Serve it up with some zoodles for a complete low carb meal.
- Low Carb Shredded Chicken Breasts: This Sous Vide Shredded Chicken is perfectly juicy and flavorful. Its cooked precisely at the right temperature in the sour vide machine. Its probably the easiest way to cook chicken for shredding. Great for tacos, sandwiches, soups, and salads.
- Low Carb Taco Soup: This Low carb taco soup is quick, keto, and ready in less than 30 minutes. Its loaded with spicy Mexican flavors, and you can cook this in a slow cooker as well.
- Low Carb Chicken Mushroom Soup: Made with hearty chunks of chicken and a silky broth, this Low Carb Chicken Mushroom Soup is a fantastic keto recipe. It perfectly blends chicken, vegetables, herbs, and cheese. Its light, lean, and totally addictive!
Egg And Veggie Scramble
This dish makes a great breakfast that you can enjoy every day. Its rich in protein and vegetables to help keep you full for a long time.
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- roughly 1 cup fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- 2 eggs, beaten
Don’t Miss: Red Snapper Drink Recipe Gin
What Are Some Great Low Carb And Weight
When cooking low carb meals that are weight loss friendly, you want to stick to things that are as simple as possible. Some dinner ideas include shredded chicken, shrimp, ground beef with turkey, and even some bunless cheeseburgers. The idea truly is to stay away from breads or more specifically anything high in carbs.
Easy Keto Dinners By Popular Subcategory
If you are looking for specific types of keto dinners, these are the most popular categories:
- Keto Casseroles – So convenient to have your entire low carb dinner in one dish! There are a few casseroles that were runner-ups to the best keto dinner recipes listed above, so click over to see those.
- Keto Chicken Recipes – We all love variety, but readers request chicken more than any other protein for their low carb dinner ideas.
- Keto Beef Recipes – From steak to burgers and so much more, beef is another popular keto friendly dinner category.
- Keto Vegetarian Recipes – Try these if you prefer meatless keto meals.
You May Like: Hello Fresh Shrimp Taco Recipe
Garlic Butter Asparagus And Salmon
The marriage of garlic, butter, and lemon is always a happy marriage.
These delicious flavors come together with heart-healthy salmon and delicious asparagus to make one of our favorite low carb dinner ideas.
The salmon is seasoned with salt and pepper and then pan-seared in olive oil in a cast-iron skillet.
Then, the garlic is cooked with some wine or vegetable broth .
The asparagus is blanched and tossed for two minutes, then you add your salmon back to the skillet.
This is heaven in a cast-iron skillet.