Mini Pizzas Three Ways
Personal pies are the bane of the pizza experience. Many pizza joints load individual pizzas with more than a day’s worth of fat and sodium. English muffins, though, come with built-in portion control, so no matter how lavishly you adorn them, you won’t break the 400-calorie barrier. And that’s why they serve as the perfect base for our personal, mini-sized pizza recipe. We even have three different variations, so any and all pizza cravings you may have will be satisfied.
Get our recipe for Mini Pizzas, Three Ways.
Yellowstone Star Ryan Bingham Changing His Name Removing Connection To Ex
Yellowstone actor and musician, Ryan Bingham, has legally filed to change his name, officially taking out anything to do with his ex-wife. According to new legal documents, obtained by The Blast, Bingham is asking a judge to change his name from Ryan Axster Bingham, back to his birth name, George Ryan Bingham. Let us explain. Obviously,
Murder of Tennessee teacher could have been avoided had police properly investigated rape accusation, lawsuit says
Putin announced military mobilization shortly after Xi and Modi criticized the war, potentially out of fear of losing their support, an expert told Insider.
Chili Chicken With Hominy Hash
Not only is this meal quick and delicious, it’s also brimming with unexpected flavor! You’ll use a zesty blend of chili powder, cumin, cinnamon and lime to coat your chicken thighs and roast hominy, squash and bell pepper together to make the mouthwatering side.
Get the Recipe: Chili Chicken with Hominy Hash
Also Check: Flaxseed And Chia Seed Keto Recipes
Sweet Potato And White Bean Soup
Mild cannellini beans give the soup body and protein without distracting from the rich sweet potato flavor. Chopped apple and Greek yogurt on top add a tart and tangy contrast. Nutrition abounds in versatile sweet potatoes plain potatoes need much more dressing up.
How Do You Cook Chicken Breast Without Drying It Out
Ah, the age-old question. How do I cook this without drying it out? Youll find people asking this about any lean meat, from pork tenderloin to filet mignon. Thats because these naturally lean cuts dont have a lot of fat to melt and baste them from the inside out.
However, that doesnt mean youre doomed to dry, boring chicken ever! Marinating, brining, and basting are all great ways to infuse plenty of moisture into chicken breast. But my favorite two tips for keeping chicken moist and juicy are simple:
- Cook to the Right Temperature: The most important thing is not to overcook your chicken breast. Chicken is cooked through when internal temperature registers at 165F. I highly recommend having an instant-read thermometer, so that you can cook just until the meat is done, and then take it off the heat. These digital meat thermometers tell you your chickens temperature with no waiting or watching a little dial. So convenient, right?
- Rest the Chicken: My second tip is super simple just let your cooked chicken rest for 5 to 6 minutes, before you slice or serve. That way, the juices in the chicken have a chance to settle into the meats fibers instead of running out all over your plate. This works for almost all chicken breast recipes, and its a super-easy, hands-off technique.
Recommended Reading: Where To Buy Glow Recipe
Healthy Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken With Broccoli
This chicken gets incredibly crunchy, thanks to a light coating of panko and Parmesan and a quick cook in the air fryer! Serve it with charred broccoli and a tangy yogurt sauce for a healthy and complete meal you can throw together any day of the week.
Get the Recipe: Healthy Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken with Broccoli
Kale Apple And Almond Chicken Salad
A simple lemon vinaigrette doubles as a marinade. Make sure to pat the chicken dry before searing, or the excess liquid will keep the meat from browning. Crisp, sweet-tart varieties add freshness and crunchor a juicy, sweet contrast to seared or roasted meats.
Also Check: Sour Cream And Onion Dip Recipe
Dinner Recipes You Will Find Below:
- Fast: Ready in 30 45 minutes for busy weeknights.
- Simple: All these healthy dinner recipes use simple ingredients you can find at any grocery store.
- Easy: I cut back on unnecessary steps and clean up with each single recipe. Aint nobody got time for that!
- Family approved: Now you are armed with 65 healthy dinner ideas your family will enjoy. Dinner table will be quiet 100%!
- Make ahead or freezer friendly: Many of these recipes are great for meal prep, check each post for directions on cooking in your slow cooker or Instant Pot.
Soups Stews And Curries
Nothing beats cozying up with a hot bowl of soup on a chilly weeknight. If you have any leftovers, youre in luck. Save them for lunch the next day, or freeze them for an easy dinner on another night!
Easy Coconut CurryOut of all the easy recipes in this post, this coconut curry might be the one I make most often. I love throwing it together on busy weeknights, using whatever veggies I have on hand in the fridge. For a heartier variation, stir in cooked chickpeas, tofu, or another protein of your choice.
This lentil soup is one of our favorites, and its a reader favorite, too! Curry spices, ginger, and fire-roasted tomatoes fill it with bold flavor.
Don’t Miss: Keto Diet Recipes Meal Plan
Biden Blasts Graham On Proposed Abortion Ban: My Church Doesnt Even Make That Argument
President Biden criticized Sen. Lindsey Graham earlier this week for his proposed federal bill banning abortions past 15 weeks gestation, saying: My church doesnt even make that argument now. Think about what these guys are talking about, said Biden at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in New York City, referring to the bill and
Russian officials are calling up people who do not fall under the criteria of its partial military mobilization, multiple reports said.
Grant Harrold worked for the royal household from 2004 until 2011. He spoke to Insider about Prince Harry and Prince William’s reported rift.
Twitter users believed the Fox News host went after the former president’s marital and financial woes.
Easy Healthy Dinner Tips
- Make aheadand freezer-friendly. You can make some of these easy healthy dinners ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for a few days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Prep in advance. You can also make things easier by prepping ingredients in advance and storing in the fridge until ready to use. Check the individual recipes for full make ahead and storing instructions.
- How to reheat. Most of the leftovers can be reheated either in a preheated oven or air fryer at 300F for 10-15 minutes until warmed through, on the stovetop over medium to low heat for about 5-10 minutes until warmed through, or in the microwave in 20-second increments until warmed through. If heating from frozen, let it thaw first and then reheat. Refer to each recipe for full reheating instructions
Also Check: Recipe App With Nutritional Information
Easy Weeknight Dinners For Bustling Work Days
- Copy and share the recipe link
Weekdays are hectic, to say the least. For adults, most of the day is spent working and fulfilling commitments, while kids are plagued with requirements from school. All things considered, its really not surprising why a lot of us gravitate towards store-bought or ready-to-cook meals. However, most of us are aware that this habit is not good for our well-being in the long run. This is where easy weeknight dinners should come in handy.
Yes! Apart from having a practical menu of Sunday dinner ideas, youll likely benefit from putting together your own list of easy food recipes for weeknight dinners. Fortunately, weve curated this list of dinner options that you can throw together without the need for excessive time and ingredients! From kid-friendly dishes to healthy meals, youll have lots of recipes to choose from. So continue reading below to explore your options!
Best Practices For Freezing
- Freezing chicken breast is quick and easy, as well. If youre freezing chicken, however, its even more crucial to cool the chicken down before you store it. Otherwise, steam will form into ice and freezer burn not good.
- Once the chicken is cooled down, place it in a freezer bag, and press out as much air as you can before you seal the bag. Freeze for up to three months, and thaw in your refrigerator before reheating.
Read Also: Fast And Easy Low Sodium Recipes
Buttery Red Pepper Fettuccine Alfredo
Pasta is already one of the easiest ingredients to cook, so why not use it to make one of our easy weeknight dinners? This version of the fettuccine Alfredo recipe starts with a béchamel sauce, then blends that with roasted red peppers to make for a lighter, brighter, better Alfredofor a quarter of the calories.
Get our recipe for Buttery Red Pepper Fettuccine Alfredo.
Easy Greek Chicken One Skillet Meal
Satisfy your craving for greek food with this easy Greek Chicken One Skillet meal! If you can tell I love making one-pan/skillet meals, typically these recipes are very easy, but even better, lead to easy cleanup! Ingredients needed to Make this Greek Chicken One Skillet Meal: 18 oz Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Thighs, 1 tsp Garlic Powder 1 tsp Black Pepper
You May Like: V8 Bloody Mary Mix Recipe
Avocado And Lentil Vegan Tacos
“When you’re craving Mexican food, you can whip up this meal in less time than it takes to drive to a Mexican restaurant, and you’ll get only a fraction of the calories that you’d get from the restaurant meal,” says The Nutrition Twins.
According to The Nutrition Twins, these tacos are low-fat and vegan. Research from the Journal of the American Nutrition Association shows that eating a low-fat, vegan diet increases weight loss and improves body composition, even more so than a Mediterranean diet. The lentils, avocado, and corn tortillas in this meal all play a part in fighting cravings thanks to their combination of blood-sugar stabilizing protein and fiber.
“Additionally, lentils are an amazing source of slow-digesting carbohydrates that keep you feeling full and satisfied longer than other foods, even reducing calorie intake at your next meal,” says The Nutrition Twins. “These tacos also have a whopping 14 grams of fiber, which is 2 grams more than the average American gets in their entire day! Fiber slows digestion and promotes fullness, which research shows may reduce the calories you eat throughout the day.”
Get the recipe from The Nutrition Twins.
What Makes An Easy Weeknight Dinner
The way I see it, an easy weeknight dinner basically means you dont want to run away and cry in the corner on those busy weeknights when its time to make dinner. Easy weeknight dinners are all of the following:
- Easy To Make whether that means few ingredient or simple directions
- Quick no one has time for waiting hours for your dinner to cook
- Satisfying we want the family to be happy with the meal and enjoy dinner, after-all
- Healthy I mean, thats why were avoiding the pre-packaged foods and convenience items
- Reliable the last thing you want is to follow a recipe only to not enjoy the food
- Easy To Prep no crazy prepping required
Don’t Miss: Basic Keto Recipes For Beginners
Easy Chicken And Black Bean Soup
Whether its a cold winters night or your just craving a healthy Mexican recipe, this Easy Chicken and Black bean Soup is going to hit the spot! Serve it with a few slices of avocado and your favorite tortilla chips and you have one incredible meal! Ingredients to Make Chicken and Black Bean Soup: 1 tsp Black
Final Words On Easy And Healthy Weeknight Dinners
Making healthy food choices is hard but staying on track with healthy eating habits on weeknights will make your cheat days on the weekends much more rewarding!
If youre always on the go and dont have a lot of time to cook, you can try these easy and healthy meal prep ideas to plan your meals. Meal prep is designed to help busy people reach their health goals, and save time and money!
What are your weeknight recipes? Share your ideas below!
Recommended Reading: Dairy Free Nut Free Ice Cream Recipe
The Best Roasted Cauliflower
This seriously is the BEST Roasted Cauliflower recipe out there. You can make it as a side dish or as a complete meal. No matter how full you get, you are going to be craving more! Ingredients to make The Best Roasted Cauliflower: 1 head Cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces 1 tbsp Avocado Oil ¼ tsp Salt 2 Shallots, diced, 3 cloves Fresh Garlic, diced,
Pasta Easy Weeknight Dinners
Oh, pasta. You cook up in minutes, and youre versatile, satisfying, and just plain yummy. When I want to make a weeknight meal thats fast and flavorful, you never disappoint.
Bok Choy Stir FryIf youre someone who likes to have a side of noodles with your veggies , this recipe is for you. Its bursting with colorful produce like bok choy, broccoli, carrots, and shiitake mushrooms.
Juicy orange segments add a touch of sweetness to this nourishing noodle bowl. I like to top it with baked tofu for protein, but you could add tempeh, edamame, or any other protein you like!
Recommended Reading: Original Old Fashioned Drink Recipe
Pea Tomato And Bacon Gnocchi
Sweet peas, salty bacon, and slightly acidic tomatoes complete this colorful skillet main. Chop the bacon first, as we do, or cook whole slices until crisp, remove from the pan, and crumble. A faster alternative to pasta, gnocchi sear beautifully, meld well in a skillet sauté, and plump into tender pillows when added to soup.
The Best Easy Healthy Lasagna Recipe
- 15oz.whole tomatoes
- 10oz.cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the chopped onion and ground beef until the beef is fully cooked.
- While the beef is cooking, cut the zucchini and summer squash into small, 1/4″ – 1/2″ cubes.
- Once the beef is done cooking, set aside and drain.
- Cook the zucchini and summer squash for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, and spices.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for another 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the cooked beef and onions back into the tomato sauce mixture and stir.
- Pour about 1/2 of the tomato sauce mixture into a 8″ x 10″ casserole dish.
- Place 3 of the lasagna noodles on top of the mixture , pressing each one down so that it’s covered with about 1/4″ of the tomato mixture on top.
- Add 1/2 of the cottage cheese to the casserole dish.
- Top with 1/2 of the parmesan and 1/2 of the mozzarella.
- Repeat steps 9-12 with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the casserole dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Read Also: Bulk Recipes For The Week
Ratatouille Sheet Pan Chicken
“One of my favorite ratatouille hacks comes from a fashionable Parisian who taught me that the most convenient way to cook the vegetables is on a sheet pan in the oven,” says Melissa Clark. “Being already committed to the sheet pan cause, it wasnt a huge leap for me to give up Julia Childs saucepan method, which requires the cook to stand over the stove, sautéing each type of vegetable separately before combining them all. Sheet pans in the oven are more of a hands-off affair, and the process allows vegetables with similar cooking times to share the same pan .”
Quick And Easy Fish And Seafood Recipes
A simple pantry recipe made with canned salmon, that can be whipped up in 20 minutes, perfect for midweek meals! Serve with a side of Crunchy Asian Slaw!
A simple meal with Tomatoes, Basil, Garlic Lemon- a fast and easy weeknight dinner that is healthy and delicious!
Our go-to healthy weeknight dinner that be made in 30 minutes flat. These can be grilled or roasted and feel free to sub tofufor a vegan option!
Read Also: Whole Food Plant Based Recipes For Families
Choosing Healthy Dinner Ideas
A healthy balanced meal consists of lean protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats and fiber.
In terms of food items, it means meat/seafood/plant based protein, whole grain or starchy vegetable, avocado or healthy oils, and veggies. It also falls into a daily recommended limit of sodium intake for your gender and age. This is a general rule of thumb.
The healthiest dinner you can eat, in my opinion, is a balanced meal that covers all food groups mentioned above, and made with fresh local and/or organic ingredients.
The healthy dinner ideas you will discover here are made with balanced, nourishing and wholesome ingredients that your family will actually love!
Grilled Creole Chicken And Okra
Get the Creole flavor you’re craving, but keep things a tad healthier. This blend of charred chicken, smoked Andouille sausage , tomatoes, okra, onion, and bell pepper is a weeknight winner.
Recipe: Lemon-Rosemary-Garlic Chicken
This sheet-pan supper couldn’t be simpler to pull together on a weeknight. Lemon-Rosemary-Garlic Chicken and Potatoes is perfect for easy entertaining with friends simply combine all ingredients on a roasting pan and pop in the oven. This juicy, tangy chicken is pretty enough to serve to company, and hearty enough to fill hungry bellies. Serve this warm, one-dish chicken dinner with a crusty loaf of French bread.
You May Like: Best Recipes To Make At Home